Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#35737 - 10/03/02 07:12 PM Request for sample NACHA compliance audit program
NotALawyer Offline
Gold Star
NotALawyer
Does anyone out there have a sample (or even actual) NACHA compliance audit program? NACHA requires an annual audit and I am gathering what I can before we begin. I did a search on the main BankersOnline page and came up with nothing.

Thanks!

Return to Top
Audit
#35738 - 10/03/02 07:25 PM Re: Request for sample NACHA compliance audit program
DawgFan Offline
Diamond Poster
DawgFan
United States
Try auditnet.org, they have some resources (and they're free). Don't know if they have a NACHA program, but it's a place to start.

Return to Top
#35739 - 10/03/02 07:42 PM Re: Request for sample NACHA compliance audit program
Carrie Offline
Carrie
Pittsburgh, PA
I used a self audit report provided by "Payments Central", the Regional Payments Association to which we belong. You might want to check to see if you belong to an association like that and see if they can help you. The audit that I was given was great. I had no idea what I was doing prior to beginning the review and it really helped me through the process.

Return to Top
#35740 - 10/04/02 09:27 PM Re: Request for sample NACHA compliance audit program
Countess Kiwi Offline
Diamond Poster
Minnesota
Western Payments Alliance also has a publication titled Self-Audit Survival Guide that is for ACH rule compliance. This is the document I have used for our annual audits.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z