Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options
#372439 - 06/14/05 05:26 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Fraudman CFCI Offline
Power Poster
Fraudman CFCI
Land of Steady Habits
What we must remember is that MJ was not found innocent...just not guilty. The whole world understands that he is a pervert! Shame on the prosecution for not delivering witnesses to support their case.

The thought of MJ in prison and sharing a cell with some knuckle dragger gives me warm fuzzies! Perhaps his cell mate would have asked him to share his bed!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#372440 - 06/14/05 05:45 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can the accuser (or the mom) bring a civil case now?

Return to Top
#372441 - 06/14/05 05:47 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Chiquita Banana Offline
Diamond Poster
Chiquita Banana
The banana bin
Quote:

Not right? Would you hire the "innocent" Michael Jackson as a kindergarten teacher? It's "not right" to not hire him, is it?

Considering that he's not a trained Kindergarten teacher? Probably not.

Return to Top
#372442 - 06/14/05 05:54 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Chiquita Banana Offline
Diamond Poster
Chiquita Banana
The banana bin
Quote:

The whole world understands that he is a pervert!

First,Please don't equate me with those nutball supporters outside his house. Because I'm not. I'm just a regular nutball.

But how do you KNOW that he's a pervert? Everything that we know is what is being fed to by an overzealous, money hungry, oversensationalizing, and warped media that needs to sell you a story.

I'm not saying that the allegations aren't true. What I'm saying is that perhaps we should be a little critical about the source of all of the information. NONE of it is credible. If voters tell me to not trust the leftist leaning slant of the media due to the idiocy of the Bush/CBS debacle, then why should I trust the media's facts on this?

Again, not saying that they're not true. I'm just saying that the possibility of skewing the truth is definately there and I can not and will not judge someone given that situation. But if you feel comfortable with that-so be it.

Return to Top
#372443 - 06/14/05 05:57 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Cowboys Fan Offline
Power Poster
SC
Quote:

But how do you KNOW that he's a pervert? Everything that we know is what is being fed to by an overzealous, money hungry, oversensationalizing, and warped media that needs to sell you a story.

Actually, it was his own words on the documentary where he talked about how it was OK to sleep in the same bed with little boys that convinced me that he's a total nut-job.

Return to Top
#372444 - 06/14/05 06:00 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
I saw that too. He said it was perfectly normal to sleep in the bed with different little boys . They just shared the bed for together time?? Like taking them to the park wouldn't have worked. He said they liked to snuggle up to him at night. TOTAL PERV!!

Return to Top
#372445 - 06/14/05 06:01 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

But how do you KNOW that he's a pervert?

How do you know a duck is a duck?

Return to Top
#372446 - 06/14/05 06:16 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nobody knows exactly what happened except for MJ and the kid. None of you "experts" knows the truth, as much as you would like to think you do. He was found not guilty, innocent, or whatever term you wish to use. If you want to blame someone, blame the prosecution for not doing their job.

Return to Top
#372447 - 06/14/05 06:23 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
MJ didn't quite name his ranch correctly...it should be:

Neverland in jail!

Return to Top
#372448 - 06/14/05 06:27 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Nobody knows exactly what happened except for MJ and the kid. None of you "experts" knows the truth, as much as you would like to think you do. He was found not guilty, innocent, or whatever term you wish to use. If you want to blame someone, blame the prosecution for not doing their job.

Look, the "man" has admitted to enough to conclude he is perverted. A man may take up golf, but he does not sleep with boys as a hobby. If he does, he is perverted.

Return to Top
#372449 - 06/14/05 06:30 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

I found it pretty interesting to go back to post #328479 on 3/2/05 and read the responses again. Personally, I think we should just cut his balls off and not have to worry about it anymore. and it won't even effect his singing voice!! Ha -- Pale Writer

Return to Top
#372450 - 06/14/05 06:34 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Look, the "man" has admitted to enough to conclude he is perverted. A man may take up golf, but he does not sleep with boys as a hobby. If he does, he is perverted.

I'm not defending him, I know he has issues, my point is that no one really knows what happened between the two of them.

Return to Top
#372451 - 06/14/05 06:41 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Jokerman Offline
10K Club
Quote:

I'm not defending him, I know he has issues, my point is that no one really knows what happened between the two of them.

Yes, no one who willfully blinds themselves to the obvious knows what happened between the two of them.

Return to Top
#372452 - 06/14/05 06:58 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

overzealous, money hungry, oversensationalizing, and warped media

Media? or are you describing Jacko?

Return to Top
#372453 - 06/14/05 06:59 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bow down the all knowing Jokerman. AGAIN, only your opinion, not fact.

Return to Top
#372454 - 06/14/05 07:00 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
You can't go on national television and admit that you sleep with young boys and not expect people to draw some conclusions about your sexual preferences. I was listening to an interview on the radio with an MJ supporter and this woman admitted she would have no problem with her son spending the night with Michael. His celebrity has clouded some people's good sense.

Return to Top
#372455 - 06/14/05 07:09 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here here SarahH!

Return to Top
#372456 - 06/14/05 07:38 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

overzealous, money hungry, oversensationalizing, and warped media

Media? or are you describing Jacko?

...or the accuser's mother?

Return to Top
#372457 - 06/14/05 08:07 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

MJ and the kid- I think we're talking about kids not kid.
He's pathetic and time will tell no matter what the verdict was.

Return to Top
#372458 - 06/14/05 08:10 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

MJ and the kid- I think we're talking about kids not kid.
He's pathetic and time will tell no matter what the verdict was.

Well then if we are talking about more than one kid then the prosecution should have charged him on molesting other kids as well. They didn't!! The charge involved ONE kid, and that's what he was acquitted on. Again I will say it, the prosecution did not do their job.

Return to Top
#372459 - 06/14/05 08:18 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just because the procecution did not do their job does not mean that he was not guilty. OJ was as guilty as sin, but got off because of who he was even when the prosecution provided good evidence that he was guilty. If any other person was put on trial for the same offences as Michael, they would have been found guilty.

Return to Top
#372460 - 06/14/05 08:37 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

I didn't say that just because the prosecution didn't do their job then he was not guilty. I was making a point that it was not the jury's fault, they did their job. The prosecution did not. We can speculate all we want about other people doing it and being found guilty, or how many kids were molested by MJ, but unless the legal system does it's job, then people will continue to get away with it. MJ or not.

Return to Top
#372461 - 06/14/05 10:36 PM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I didn't say that just because the prosecution didn't do their job then he was not guilty. I was making a point that it was not the jury's fault, they did their job. The prosecution did not. We can speculate all we want about other people doing it and being found guilty, or how many kids were molested by MJ, but unless the legal system does it's job, then people will continue to get away with it. MJ or not.

What could the prosecution have done differently? I did not follow this trial very closely, but it seems they did the best they could to make a silk purse out of this sow's ear. (The O.J. trial was a different matter, the prosecution made procedural errors at the beginning of the trial that made it difficult to win. I don't remember the exact errors, but I remember hearing them enumerated and agreed that errors may have been what ultimately freed O.J. A lot of defense "evidence" was let in because of the error.)

Return to Top
#372462 - 06/15/05 12:54 AM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't understand how anyone can blame the prosecutor. The jury clearly said that they didn't believe the accuser and his family were telling the truth. The prosecutor had to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt and the jury had that doubt already based on their belief regarding the honesty of his witnesses.

Return to Top
#372463 - 06/16/05 11:32 AM Re: Jackson Verdict
Anonymous
Unregistered

They are talking about a TV reality show for Jackson and some members of his family- now this should be good. The only thing REAL about Jackson is ..oh wait......I don't see anything real about him- do you?

Return to Top
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4