Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#379035 - 06/29/05 08:06 PM Exception Tracking Software
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
I'd like to ask what software banks are using to track exceptions, expirations and loan policy violations?

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#379036 - 06/29/05 08:11 PM Re: Exception Tracking Software
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
Baker Hill's One Point is a good tracking software package. I'm sure there are others out there, but One Point is the one I used in a previous life. We currently track exceptions through our imaging software which is SmeadLink.

Return to Top
#379037 - 06/30/05 01:50 PM Re: Exception Tracking Software
renniks Offline
Diamond Poster
renniks
New England
Baker Hill is also what I used in a previous job. It is really pretty good, but you do need a systems administrator to set up and maintain the system.

Return to Top
#379038 - 06/30/05 08:23 PM Re: Exception Tracking Software
Banker Sue Offline
100 Club
We are currently using Account Folio.

Return to Top
#379039 - 07/07/05 07:44 PM Re: Exception Tracking Software
Jan94 Offline
Platinum Poster
USA
We also use separate software and wondered how anyone handles compliance exceptions that cannot be cleared? Example: our system tracks for the rescission notice, if it is not in the file an exception is created. We do not (for one reason or another) have our lenders go back and obtain a rescission. (Hopefully it was just in their file and they forgot to send it.) How do any of you track these? Do they just stay on the report or at what point are they removed?

Return to Top
#379040 - 07/07/05 09:57 PM Re: Exception Tracking Software
Cowboys Fan Offline
Power Poster
SC
On our system, we've assigned a status code for exceptions that cannot be cleared. This way they are documented and we can pull reports on them but we can exclude this code from regular exception reports.

Return to Top
#379041 - 07/12/05 12:15 AM Re: Exception Tracking Software
Anonymous
Unregistered

We have designed an access database to track expirations and misc items for follow up (i.e. docs sent out for signature or mortgages out for recording, etc). We have created codes for loan policy exceptions and track those on our mainframe system, however we have no real way to track those non-cleared exceptions.

Return to Top
#379042 - 07/12/05 02:45 AM Re: Exception Tracking Software
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
If you have an expiration date for the not cleared items you should be able to produce a report of expired dates. Further, the specific codes may help as well, X for tax statement, Y for insurance, etc. So you could access all loans with code X <today's date.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z