BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26
Thread Options
#382329 - 09/09/05 03:23 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Skyline Offline
Platinum Poster
Skyline
Just think what would have happened if the GF instead of Ivette was selected for BB. I liked her interview too.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#382330 - 09/09/05 04:01 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Go vote, y'all, polls close in like 5 mins.

Return to Top
#382331 - 09/09/05 04:36 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
FYI, hamsters all still sleeping.

Return to Top
#382332 - 09/09/05 05:27 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Hamsters just starting to slowly wake up. Plasma screen reads "NOMINATIONS TODAY".

Return to Top
#382333 - 09/09/05 05:44 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Uncle_Milty Offline
Gold Star
New Jersey
Quote:

I hope Janelle gets rid of Maggie this week. If she does, it's 1 on 1 on 1 because lets face it, April and Ivette would NEVER work together without Maggie.

Maggie stays - only April or Ivette vote, and neither has the smarts or the cahoonas to vote out Maggie.

Return to Top
#382334 - 09/09/05 05:56 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree Uncle Milty...Veto is the only way to get Maggie out. Janelle would have to win it and back door Maggie.

Return to Top
#382335 - 09/09/05 06:12 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Quote:

I hope Janelle gets rid of Maggie this week. If she does, it's 1 on 1 on 1 because lets face it, April and Ivette would NEVER work together without Maggie.

Maggie stays - only April or Ivette vote, and neither has the smarts or the cahoonas to vote out Maggie.

Good point. However, when Janelle wins POV (like the others can beat her physically at this point) she could go to Ivette and flat out say vote out Maggie and I'll take you off the stand and you and I can go to the final 2.

Return to Top
#382336 - 09/09/05 10:44 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Nominations are up: Maggie & Ivette. I myself would have nominated the second party and the remaining person and forced the first party to choose between them, thus ensuring the non-picked one would be mad and probably swing her vote, as well as the vote of at least one other person in the jury house. (Got that?? )

Return to Top
#382337 - 09/10/05 10:03 AM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
AC is over with: Janelle won. Others extremely jealous and declare the entire contest is rigged. Part of their basis for this is that BB fans apparently made it to the taping and so therefore the others have decided that meant BB rigged the whole thing, because there's "no way" anyone could have known about it. Ummmmmmm, hello? LIVE FEEDS anyone??? Oh yes and the others are all still convinced that the only reason Janelle keeps winning things is because they are badly edited. SIGH. Morons.

Return to Top
#382338 - 09/11/05 12:15 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Veto competition is over: Ivette won. And was REALLY snotty about it - turned to Maggie and said "FINAL 3 BABY!" Which made April mad. So April & Janelle have been spending a lot of time together bonding and April told Maggie that if it were Janelle & Ivette at F2, she would NOT vote for Ivette and she would root for Janelle support in the sequester house. April telling Janelle a lot of things about the other side, although she does keep saying that Maggie is a 'rilly good person'. Mmmm hmmm. Janelle told April and April told Maggie that Janelle found out at the 2.5 Men taping that Ivette is *not* popular outside the house.

Return to Top
#382339 - 09/11/05 09:17 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Veto ceremony is over: Ivette apparently did use the veto to save herself and April is nominated. (April assumes she's going home.) HUGE blowup previously between April & Ivette.

Return to Top
#382340 - 09/12/05 02:02 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Skyline Offline
Platinum Poster
Skyline
I'm glad that the AC vote selected the right gal. Do we know when the 2.5 Men show will air?

Return to Top
#382341 - 09/12/05 02:22 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Lu Offline
Platinum Poster
Who decides who is kicked off? Is it just Janelle? Ivette's gf may not like Janelle anymore since she said that she was ugly. It would be best to vote off Maggie. She would win in the final two.

Return to Top
#382342 - 09/12/05 02:38 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
No it is just the holder of the veto, since the other 2 people are nominees and the HOH only votes in the event of a tie.

If you're asking about the NEXT boot, it goes like this -
F3 compete in an endurance competition. Winner of that automatically advances to Round 3.
Losing 2 compete in another competition - usually trivia or "How much do you know about the other hamsters" type questions. Winner of that advances to Round 3.
2 Winners in a final competition to see who is HOH. Winner of HOH immediately chooses who goes home and who goes on to sit against them in F2.

Best case scenario at this point is for Janelle to win HOH and carry Ivette to F2. I can't see Janelle having a shot to win in any other scenario.

Return to Top
#382343 - 09/12/05 02:48 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Lu Offline
Platinum Poster
I know that Ivette doesn't care for April but she would have a better chance with April than Maggie. Maggie has too many friends on the jury.
Last edited by Lu; 09/12/05 02:51 PM.

Return to Top
#382344 - 09/12/05 03:14 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
But Ivette cannot STAND April - they had a *huge* fight yesterday. Ivette's not playing strategically anyway.

Return to Top
#382345 - 09/12/05 03:30 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

**I have not read the spoilers**

I thought Janelle played brilliantly Saturday. She really played on Ivette and Maggies paranioa by sitting with April for so long. That was what she needed to do. That way she can really get a bug up Ivettes butt before she is sent packing. Ivette hasn't won anything on her own, so I will assume that she loses veto.

Go Janie!

Return to Top
#382346 - 09/12/05 04:12 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Saturday night's show was great! I loved it when April got busted twice by montage. "I hate Janelle because all she ever talks about as sex", then a montage of April's obsession with the same. Then, "I've never said I hated anyone except Janelle", followed by the April hate show: "I hate James. I hate Rachel. I hate Howie. I hate all of them!" So funny!

But the best comment was April's on plastic surgery. "Janelle is so vain. I've probably had more surgeries then she has but mine were for cosmetic reasons; not vanity." Huh?

Go Janey, Go!

Return to Top
#382347 - 09/12/05 04:17 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
I still cannot BELIEVE the flock of dumb chicks hasn't realized that people like Janelle because she's playing the game hard, and because she's beautiful, athletic, smart, and pretty much everything you want a person to be. Ok, so she doesn't get along with the friendsheep. That's ok. She picked her side, and she picked it early. It's a game and she's a fierce competitor.

Yet the nerdherd seems to think it's rigged or AMERICA is the one that's stupid... Look in the mirror ladies, it's not America, ITS YOU!

Return to Top
#382348 - 09/12/05 04:22 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

You know, I truly believe that a couple of the them do not realize that they are always filmed. April even commented in the DR, where the three whiners were huddled after Janelle won AC, "oh, are you recording this?" Hellooooo! Filming everything from day one, dim bulb.

I think it is slowly dawning on them that every mean-spirited, poor-loser comment is being shown. And if you see the feeds - holy moly! Language, ladies!!

Return to Top
#382349 - 09/12/05 04:27 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Y'all have hit the nail right on the head. They have said several times they think they are being "edited badly". Umm, no. You're actually being edited very NICELY. It's only in the live feeds (and recaps thereof) that you are shown for the truly horrible people you ARE. America ain't stupid and we DO talk to one another, you know. I can't WAIT for some people to get back into the real world and realize just how big of fools they made of themselves and what REALLY happened on "the other side."

Return to Top
#382350 - 09/12/05 04:32 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maggie especially is being edited in a very nice way. The names that she's called Janelle would make a sailor blush.

Return to Top
#382351 - 09/12/05 04:35 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
EGB you hit it so well. I was thinking when they said how can America like HER but not us? It can't be true.

And I'm thinking hrmn... the other choices?

The gay, bitchy, complaining crybaby Ivette....

The self promoting egotistical lying wench April? (I love the "I'm not a REAL smoker" denial by the way, along with the all I think about is sex bit")

The BORING, controlling Maggie?

Return to Top
#382352 - 09/12/05 05:54 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hope that April and Ivette are ashamed of themselves once they go back and watch the show. April is such a hypocrit that it hurts my brain! And I don't either one of them could find their rear end without direction from Maggie!

UGHH

-Builder Chick

Return to Top
#382353 - 09/12/05 07:18 PM Re: Big Brother 6 starts tonight
Lu Offline
Platinum Poster
Quote:

The gay, bitchy, complaining crybaby Ivette....

I couldn't believe when Ivette's girlfriend said that Ivette really wasn't a crier.
That is all she does on the show!!!!

Return to Top
Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26