Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#387457 - 07/18/05 09:44 PM Reg Z? HOEPA?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was thrown into compliance with little banking background and have never understood where Wyoming stands in relation to Reg Z. . .Someone said that there are state statutes that supercede Reg Z? I know our federal bank examiners do not look at our loans for Reg Z compliance, leaving it to the State examiners. Where are the state statutes located (specific statute cite. . .I know where to find the statutes)? Also, do we have HOEPA requirements? Someone asked me about this and I do not know. . .Thanks for any help!

Return to Top
#387458 - 07/23/05 05:37 PM Re: Reg Z? HOEPA?
Walleye Woman Offline
Platinum Poster
Walleye Woman
I haven't had a question posted here in so long that I forgot to check it. I am researching your question and will get back to you.

I'd rather be fishing.

Return to Top
#387459 - 07/23/05 06:10 PM Re: Reg Z? HOEPA?
Walleye Woman Offline
Platinum Poster
Walleye Woman
I have searched and searched the Wyoming State Statutes and the Wyoming Banking Division and can find nothing about Reg Z and the state rules. I take that to mean that the federal rules apply since there are no alternate state rules. I've worked with compliance and audit in Wyoming for five years and have heard of no such thing.

I'd rather be fishing.

Return to Top
#387460 - 08/11/05 01:45 PM Re: Reg Z? HOEPA?
Anonymous
Unregistered

There was an announcement on AllRegs today that Wyoming "adopts Reg Z".

Return to Top
#387461 - 08/15/05 07:20 PM Re: Reg Z? HOEPA?
Walleye Woman Offline
Platinum Poster
Walleye Woman
Our examiners, the OTS, have always looked at Reg Z, maybe it has do with your charter.

I'd rather be fishing.

Return to Top