Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Thread Options
#398602 - 08/09/05 03:58 PM Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
OK, it's about time we started our S11 spoiler thread!! Looks like the premiere will be 09/15 - only an hour long show though, darn it.

Rumor has it the cast list will be released either next week or the week after. Here are some people allegedly on the list - however, please note, the cast list spoilers are usually at least half wrong.

Gary Hogeboom - former Dallas Cowboy QB
Danni B - former Miss Kansas USA from Kansas (amazingly enough)
Morgan M - from Sullivan IL
Brooke S - from Hood River OR
Rafe J - from Pittsburgh
Blake T - from Dallas
Margaret B - from Chardon OH
Jamie N - from Douglas GA
Judd S - from Ridgefield NJ
and - drum roll please -
Bobby Jon & Steph from last season.

There's rumors of a 1st show twist spoiler but I can't find it - Random, if you see it on TWOP, please feel free to post it. Lots of spec that they will do the 3-tribe thing again, but that's been coming up over and over since the ghost tribe happened.

More as I find it.......

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#398603 - 08/09/05 04:01 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
ajthompson Offline
100 Club
SE, OK
I wonder what the reasoning is for bringing BJ and Steph back. Does Mark Burnett want to see if they can be a part of the WORST tribe in Survivor history, again?

Return to Top
#398604 - 08/09/05 04:02 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Maybe because a lot of fans thought they played really well and got a bum deal??

Return to Top
#398605 - 08/09/05 04:06 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
ajthompson Offline
100 Club
SE, OK
You are probably right, but I do not see how it is fair for the other people on the tribes. BJ and Steph have an automatic alliance, and have already put up with 20+ days of that junk before. It just seems like they have an unfair advantage.

Return to Top
#398606 - 08/09/05 04:09 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

You are probably right, but I do not see how it is fair for the other people on the tribes. BJ and Steph have an automatic alliance, and have already put up with 20+ days of that junk before. It just seems like they have an unfair advantage.

Do they? In automatic response to the automatic alliance, they are at an equal disadvantage because the other players know how they play the game, and know they are a threat, thus they are instant targets. Plus, they can't hide their alliance either.

Maybe the day 1 twist is the others come out to the camp and find that Bobby Jon and Steph are waiting to pick them for their teams and will be pitted against each other from the start?

Return to Top
#398607 - 08/09/05 04:14 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
ajthompson Offline
100 Club
SE, OK
I am not sure that I buy the line of thinking that BJ and Steph got a "bum deal". They made it pretty far into the game, and got picked off by the opposing team after the merge. Virtually the same thing happens every season, except their tribe was much more awful than any in the past. The people getting the bum deal are the strong competitors that get booted within the first few days.

Return to Top
#398608 - 08/09/05 04:25 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
You're right about the bum deal Morris. However, the people booted on the first few shows don't gain the popularity that will add to the number of people who rabidly follow Survivor like BJ and Steph will.

Return to Top
#398609 - 08/09/05 04:26 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
ajthompson Offline
100 Club
SE, OK
You are correct

Return to Top
#398610 - 08/09/05 04:28 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Hopefully, the two that are coming back will have practiced how to make fire...I'm amazed that fire-making is always an issue. (I know it's not easy. God do I know it's not easy...)But, good grief, it's *always* one of the first things that trips people up...

Just my US$.02

Return to Top
#398611 - 08/09/05 04:29 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
LOL Barbarian. I will never understand ANYONE who doesn't spend plenty of time practicing this skill while they are thinking about applying to go on the show. GET A CLUE!

The good news is, both were good at making fire.

Return to Top
#398612 - 08/09/05 04:30 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

BF-

I like the idea that BJ and Steph would pick their own teams. That would make it interesting!

-Builder Chick

Return to Top
#398613 - 08/09/05 04:47 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, except poor ol' Bobby Jon is not the brightest bulb in the pack and he might get confused and try to pick Probst.

Return to Top
#398614 - 08/09/05 05:14 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Yeah, except poor ol' Bobby Jon is not the brightest bulb in the pack and he might get confused and try to pick Probst.

Hey now! Don't you know it's not a good thing to talk about someone who isn't the brightest bulb as if they aren't the brightest bulb, especially when they flat out admit it?

Return to Top
#398615 - 08/09/05 05:36 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was just making a funny, Bengals Fan. I like both BJ and Steph.

Return to Top
#398616 - 08/09/05 05:52 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I like both of them too, and give Steph kudos for doing what she did-but why not give 20 (or18) new people a shot? Keep them for the next all star round.

Return to Top
#398617 - 08/09/05 07:18 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

I like both of them too, and give Steph kudos for doing what she did-but why not give 20 (or18) new people a shot? Keep them for the next all star round.

I doubt there will be another all star after seing this.

Is it possible that Steph and Bobby Jon could be the twist? That they show up to get things going and then leave after the first show?

Return to Top
#398618 - 08/09/05 07:36 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Could be-that would be interesting...I am psyched the new season is approaching....other than watching Rescue Me and House (didnt catch it last season) there isnt anything on...which now that I think about it gives me time to watch the Red Sox games.....

Return to Top
#398619 - 08/09/05 09:26 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Who cares if Bobby Jon is smart..... he's HOT. I would caution y'all that there were tons of rumors about Rupert appearing on the next season after Pearl Islands - which, as we all know, didn't happen. Odds are good this is just a false rumor as well. I'll keep you posted on what I find out.

Return to Top
#398620 - 08/09/05 09:28 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Eww Eww Keep us posted EGB!

I am all excited now for Survivor to start...wow that sounds really lame.

Return to Top
#398621 - 08/10/05 01:33 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
EGB, how do you have time for banking with all your reality tv studies?

Return to Top
#398622 - 08/10/05 02:11 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
As long as I get my work done and my clients are happy, does anything else matter?

Return to Top
#398623 - 08/10/05 03:09 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

As long as I get my work done and my clients are happy, does anything else matter?

Yes! You must continue to work your second job, which of course, is keeping us all informed

Return to Top
#398624 - 08/10/05 03:39 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Thank goodness I'm an early riser and have some computer time before the Junebug gets up then. Once the Grasshopper arrives, you may see me posting at 2am.......

Return to Top
#398625 - 08/11/05 08:11 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

No familiar faces in the Survivor cast...and not many cute guys. 2 maybe 3 is all. Has Mark Burnett forgotten that women watch too.

Return to Top
#398626 - 08/12/05 01:14 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Thank goodness I'm an early riser and have some computer time before the Junebug gets up then. Once the Grasshopper arrives, you may see me posting at 2am.......

Oooh two younuns, I take that back, keeping us informed is your THIRD job!

Return to Top
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10