Learn More - Click Here!

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Thread Options
#398827 - 12/12/05 01:16 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Very interesting finish. I would have been happy to see either one win, and was suprised they booted Lydia-guess they wanted the 3 strongest to go forward. Couple of observations:
1) Rafe-after telling danni she doesnt have to honor the promise they made to go to final 2 together, he whines about getting booted? Buck up.
2) Judd-telling Danni she needs to confess for her transgressions? I don't recall seeing you in the final vote for Pope last spring...jeez-you have a lot of nerve. You probably lied more than anyone.
3) I didn't get through the whole reunion, so I don't know if they showed who voted for whom-I assume since they only showed one vote for Steph, that was the only one she got. A little suprised.
4) Jamie-go see a psychiatrist-he is off his rocker.

Were there any previews of the next series, where and when will it be on?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#398828 - 12/12/05 02:13 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Next survivor is Panama - Exhile Island. Not sure when it begins.

Bummer - Steph didn't get first but I knew whe wouldn't. I thought she was the best strategic player but when you have to make decisions to bump others off and break your alliances it usually costs you in the end.

Danni was good in many of the challenges and managed to stay in the game much longer than I thought she would. I hope she buys some groceries with her winnings.

I felt bad for Rafe because I had hoped he would make the F2. He played well and seemed fairly genuine.

Overall it was a good season. Judd needs his head examined as much as Jamie!

Return to Top
#398829 - 12/12/05 02:29 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Was it just me, or was this one of the most rushed, boring reunions ever?

Return to Top
#398830 - 12/12/05 02:45 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I agree, Bengals Fan. Too many commercials, then to pop in to say we will be right back in a minute...I would have liked to see more clips that hadn't been aired previously.

I was amazed at how different Danni looked.

Return to Top
#398831 - 12/12/05 03:23 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Geaux Tigers - PL Offline
100 Club
Geaux Tigers - PL
Texas
Quote:

Yes! And in a VERY good way!

Return to Top
#398832 - 12/12/05 04:15 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Quote:

Yes! And in a VERY good way!

Still too darned thin though.

Return to Top
#398833 - 12/12/05 04:26 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
I was glad to see Danni win, but I really was surprised. I was disappointed not to see Rafe in the F2, but he seemed okay with that in the reunion show.

Return to Top
#398834 - 12/12/05 05:21 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
One other question about the reunion. Was it just me, or did it look like Danni had lip implants or something?

Return to Top
#398835 - 12/12/05 05:28 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Quote:

One other question about the reunion. Was it just me, or did it look like Danni had lip implants or something?

I was thinking the same thing.

I didn't watch much of the reunion show because I am a Grey's Anatomy watcher. So I just went back and forth during commercials. I thought Danni's lips looked quite puffy and botoxy!!

Return to Top
#398836 - 12/12/05 06:25 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I honestly didn't recognize her. I know by reunion time they have put some weight back on, but her face looked different.

Return to Top
#398837 - 12/12/05 07:09 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
Quote:

Quote:

I was thinking the same thing.

I didn't watch much of the reunion show because I am a Grey's Anatomy watcher. So I just went back and forth during commercials. I thought Danni's lips looked quite puffy and botoxy!!

She finally ate something! Her face was fuller like she had gained some weight (she needed too).

Return to Top
#398838 - 12/13/05 06:12 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm okay that Danni won but I was really pulling for Steph.
Did they show who voted for who and I just missed it? Was Rafe's vote the only one Steph got?
I actually thought Steph looked way different and Danni looked the same only with some weight on (especially in the lip area - lol)
I can't believe Judd was still pouting

Return to Top
#398839 - 12/14/05 08:05 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
I can't beleieve they were dumb enough to boot Lydia first. I would have kept her; she was so weak in the competitions, you would have easily beaten her and made the final two.

Actually, any of those four would have been OK by me to win. I thought they were all likable and hard workers, although Steph's whining sometimes got to me. But at least she had the forethought to whine and then shut up and change the subject, instead of go on and on.

And Judd's a jerk and made that plain and simple in front of a nationwide audience!

Return to Top
#398840 - 12/16/05 09:49 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Cat Woman Offline
Diamond Poster
Cat Woman
New England
Judd definitely was a jerk. I was happy that Danni won. I liked Steph and Rafe too.

And it irritates me how mad people get when other people lie - Hello, you lied too! It's pretty much impossible to play the game without lying.

Return to Top
#398841 - 12/16/05 10:46 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Uncle_Milty Offline
Gold Star
New Jersey
Quote:

It's pretty much impossible to play the game without lying.

Lying certainly makes it more interesting, and it's always good TV to have a villian. But I don't recall any lies from Danni. I can't remember all the past winning strategies, but I don't remember the villian Richard Hatch telling lies either - he was quite open about his final four alliance and then everyone for themselves (among other things). Several others got close without lying - Lydia, and Gary (except for his profession, which didn't enter into his booting). One key immunity, or one more ally could have been the difference for either of them.

Return to Top
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10