Learn More - Click Here!

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Thread Options
#398677 - 10/06/05 03:27 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Spoilers for this week (such as they are):

RC: Q&A type format (using tablets.) TRIBAL SWITCH. Rafe, Steph & Jamie (and someone else, but not Amy or Gary) to Nakum; Danni, Margaret, Judd & Blake to Yaxha.

IC: Race canoes to pick up color coded hanging paddlese or clubs. Bring back to land, throw at a target. NAKUM to win.

BOOT: Blake, most likely. Still sickly and he ends up on the other tribe. Potential tie between Gary and Blake, with Brian as the swing vote. Brian himself, and Amy, who loses her main allies in the switch, are also potential boots.

How're the spoilers holding up?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#398678 - 10/06/05 03:41 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
My spoilers are holding up well. April was seen at Jack in the Box saying "I don't want BLEEPING BLEEP on my BLEEP BLEEP Cheeseburger."

Return to Top
#398679 - 10/06/05 05:19 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Still looks like this is it.

Return to Top
#398680 - 10/07/05 10:27 AM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Throwing my hands up - well, I guess the only sure thing is that my boot spoilers mean that person is safe. I can only take comfort in the fact that NONE of the spoiler boards have gotten it right the last 3 weeks. Sorry, y'all, it's a weird season.

Return to Top
#398681 - 10/07/05 01:13 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Don't apologize EGB, this is the first season in a while that I don't know what's truly going to happen and it's kind of nice.

Return to Top
#398682 - 10/07/05 01:26 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
I was so hoping that Steph's team would win the immunity challenge. I didn't care for Probst making her out to be a bad luck charm during tribal council.

The tribe mix up was good. I am glad they didn't let it get down to just two people remaining on the tribe to challenge each other like last time.

It doesn't appear that any strong alliances have really formed. It should be an interesting next few weeks.

Return to Top
#398683 - 10/07/05 02:38 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Steph has herself a strong alliance....

Return to Top
#398684 - 10/07/05 04:26 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

It would do any good if she doesn't start winning some stuff.

Return to Top
#398685 - 10/10/05 02:27 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Well here they are, such as they are.....

RC - Teams chop through a wooden structure to release a sled or cart, which they then race downhill. A flag is released at the end of the race, signalling who won. YAXHA wins, and gets a croc-proof swimming pool.

IC - Similar to something we saw in Thailand. Teams use a catapult to release a ball, which shoots into the air. Teammates must catch the ball in a triangular net (sort of like lacrosse?). NAKUM to win.

Boot - Blake, maybe Brian or Cindy. Blake is supposed to go before episode 5 though, so pencil him in for this week or next.

Return to Top
#398686 - 10/10/05 02:36 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Meanwhile.....

I should bleep bleeping try out for survivor. I made better bleeping bleep alliances in Big Brother than bleep bleep bleep Blake bleep bleep.

Return to Top
#398687 - 10/10/05 02:40 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
I've been really trying to get more inside scoop on Margaret's time on the show, but NO one is talking. Darn those contracts!

Return to Top
#398688 - 10/10/05 02:55 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
And I lost my really good inside source myself this year, when Burnett didn't renew the contracts for a large portion of the crew. From the looks of the spoiler boards, there is not much available information, for anyone. I think this may be the most unspoiled season since the very beginning.

Return to Top
#398689 - 10/10/05 03:10 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
I know you're doing your best - and it's appreciated!

Return to Top
#398690 - 10/10/05 03:44 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
EGB, could it be that Burnett didn't renew the contracts BECAUSE of all the spoilers getting out?

Return to Top
#398691 - 10/10/05 04:15 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Entirely possible. The last 2 seasons we've had someone give up the entire boot list, in order, with all the challenges. So he may have decided a complete change of staff was in order. It's only a matter of time before the new staff is infiltrated, I'm sure.....

Return to Top
#398692 - 10/13/05 08:11 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
A majority of the spoiler boards pick Blake for tonight's boot, although there are a handful with Brian as the pick, and one lone board with Gary.

Return to Top
#398693 - 10/14/05 01:39 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
GASP! The spoilers got it right? What do we do now?

Anyone heard anything about who's going to replace Jeff Probst after this season? Or why Julie doesn't just join him in his hotel? Lord knows he's getting paid enough.

Return to Top
#398694 - 10/14/05 02:50 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Blake would have driven me insane-typical salesman.....

Return to Top
#398695 - 10/14/05 04:35 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jiffy Pop wants to start a family and settle down and not travel so much. thats why he's not doing the show any more.

Return to Top
#398696 - 10/14/05 06:17 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
LOL. Whoo hoo, the spoilers finally got it right again. So much for the theory of pick whoever they don't....

I'm hearing conflicting info about Jiffy Pop actually quitting, now it's being said he WILL be back. We may not know the real story for a while. (Maybe they could get Anderson Cooper to do it!!!!!)

Return to Top
#398697 - 10/14/05 09:06 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Anyone want to bet they offer Rupert the job?

Return to Top
#398698 - 10/15/05 12:32 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
JP said on Regis & Kelly yesterday he's DEFINITELY not leaving. Straight from the horse's....mouth.

Return to Top
#398699 - 10/17/05 02:01 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
good. Like I said, they should just send his girl Julie with him and let her run around the beaches interviewing the players topless. She's good at that...

Return to Top
#398700 - 10/17/05 04:22 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Spoilers for this week:

Reward Challenge - Huge boulder (think Indiana Jones) that 2 person teams have to try to push across a goal line. Nakum likely to win the team award. Possible individual immunity granted as well.

IC - no separate challenge known, and it's a double elimination ceremony. Margaret almost definite for Nakum (there goes BOL's connection) and Brian likely for Yaxha. Could be Gary for Yaxha but pencil in Brian for now.

Return to Top
#398701 - 10/17/05 06:22 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
For future use....

Danni, Cindy, Rafe, Judd & Steph make it to the family challenge (which is usally when there are 6 people left.)

Bobby Jon & Lydia definitely make the jury.

Jamie makes the jury and goes home before the family visit - most likely when there's 8 left.

Brandon most likely makes the merge but goes immediately thereafter.

Steph appears to make F4.

Looks like Rafe & Danni go to F2 (which I'm not thrilled with as I don't love either of them at the moment.)

Return to Top
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10