BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Thread Options
#398702 - 10/17/05 07:50 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Steph's popularity is wearing off with her constant "I just wish I could be on a tribe where people were awesome instead of sucky" complaining. Yeah, I realize that the Fates Themselves seem to have conspired against you, but possibly you are part of the problem now.

Cindy may be relying on a FUTR strategy of bland do-nothingness as deployed by the repulsive Jenna M. Except with less bikini-ing about.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#398703 - 10/17/05 07:55 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Random, I completely agree about Steph. She should thank her lucky stars she was asked to come back....she is certainly whining a lot. She acts like she is Wonder Woman and nothing is her fault-my tribe sucks....get over it.

I would be shocked to see Danni get to the end-how much does she weigh-80 lbs??? She has nothing on those bones of hers.

Return to Top
#398704 - 10/17/05 09:30 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

All this talk about Jiffy Pop and his girl Julie has me confused? Who is Jeff's wife? Julie who?

Return to Top
#398705 - 10/17/05 10:11 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

jeff is dating julie a contestant from last season...hes all up in love with her and cant wait to get married and start a family...he said he wasnt going to do the show anymore but i guess he has changed his mind and IS going to do the show next season

Return to Top
#398706 - 10/19/05 04:13 AM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
So some people claim this highly speculative boot list might the finishing order:

Gary out at merge
Juror 1: Brandon (challenge threat)
Juror 2: BJ (Pagonging)
Juror 3: Jamie (Just before family visit)
Juror 4: Cindy/Danni (Pagonging)
Juror 5: Cindy/Danni (Pagonging)
Final Four: Steph, Rafe, Judd, Lydia.
4th place: Judd
3rd place: Rafe or Steph
Runner up: Steph or Rafe
Winner: Lydia

Return to Top
#398707 - 10/19/05 10:35 AM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I myself am doubting the Lydia win. I think if you reverse Lydia & Danni, it's maybe possible.

Return to Top
#398708 - 10/19/05 01:36 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
I'd be amazed if Lydia made it to the merge yet alone the final 2

Return to Top
#398709 - 10/19/05 01:41 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I know what you mean BF, but as the show goes on, I think she will stay under the radar-she works hard, and doesn't stand out-I can forsee some of these personalities coming to light and really putting the spotlight on themselves. You can tell by their individual interviews-Steph is whining alot, and the Ivy League college guy (his name escapes me) thinks he is running the show-that attitude usually comes out one way or another.

Return to Top
#398710 - 10/19/05 01:47 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

If Lydia wins it'll be one of the biggest come-backs since Vecepia. She came out of nowhere to win it. Lydia is kind of marked. "Everybody do the pancake dance!"

Signed,
Another Anon

Return to Top
#398711 - 10/19/05 08:33 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think that Lydia has a good shot to win it. She makes everybody laugh and I agree that the personality conflicts are going to make people targets. I am routing for Lydia.

Return to Top
#398712 - 10/20/05 01:17 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
"Bleep bleep bleeping Lydia. Bleep Bleep. Bleeping bleep fish!"

Quote from a former Big Brother Contestant still upset at how bad she looked.

Return to Top
#398713 - 10/20/05 02:46 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

"Bleep bleep bleeping Lydia. Bleep Bleep. Bleeping bleep fish!"

Quote from a former Big Brother Contestant still upset at how bad she looked.

We have an ongoing debate at work- Leno vs. Letterman. You're a big Letterman fan aren't you Bengal? He beats a joke to death too!

Return to Top
#398714 - 10/20/05 03:52 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Can't stand Leno or Letterman. Neither is Johnny.

Return to Top
#398715 - 10/21/05 03:45 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Well, I didn't see the Brian boot coming.

Meanwhile, Judd is absolutely obnoxious. He's one of those bullying people that tries to get his way by blustering and just outshouting everyone and getting so up in their grill that they're taken aback, wondering, "Who the heck is this guy and how can I get away from him?" I think the approach that most people take with him must be the time-honored "let the baby have his bottle" routine since it's just easier to let him have his way. Man, even Probst seems to dislike him.

Return to Top
#398716 - 10/21/05 03:57 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
I disagree about Judd. The only person he has had a conflict with is Margaret, who constantly pushed his buttons. Other than that, yeah, he's cocky. But he works hard and is a major part of the physical edge that tribe needs.

Return to Top
#398717 - 10/21/05 04:19 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know there's alot in the editing that we do or don't see, but Jeff is really getting on my nerves this season. This whole game IS about outwitting, outplaying, and outlasting each other. After Brian was voting out, he seemed to have chastised the other team members for "cutting his throat". Isn't that what the game is about? I'm totally over him. Who cares if he likes the individual players, he's not playing the game, they are.

Return to Top
#398718 - 10/21/05 04:38 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
I thought Probst sounded a little disgusted at the Brian boot. "You guys pumped him up and slit his throat. I bet he didn't see that coming. And it could happen to any one of you." I thought that boot kind of sucked. But he showed he was above them and was a gentleman with no sour grapes in his end of show comments.

Return to Top
#398719 - 10/21/05 06:22 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Wasn't Brian trying to do the exact same thing to Bobby John though?

Return to Top
#398720 - 10/21/05 06:27 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Quote:

I disagree about Judd. The only person he has had a conflict with is Margaret, who constantly pushed his buttons. Other than that, yeah, he's cocky. But he works hard and is a major part of the physical edge that tribe needs.

I'm not certain that Margaret was actively pushing his buttons. I think she just didn't buy into his line of bull. There's something very insecure about him, where he complains about "not feeling the love" and is talking about people needing to "get out of his jungle".

The way he postures at the TCs and talks over people and just unleashes a highly defensive verbal torrent is most unpleasant.

And I think he bogarted the beer. Which, after the IC, he felt was all rightfully his anyway, with all of his "if it weren't for me, none of us would have this" business. Yeah, Judd, you singlehandedly won the whole thing.

Return to Top
#398721 - 10/21/05 06:36 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
I'm not sure of her name, but I think it is Dannie I want voted out next. I am tired of looking at her anorexic body with the swimsuit bottoms pulled down low. It would be sexy if she had a figure. Ok , yes, a stick is a figure, but you know what I mean.

All Bobby Jon's testosterone talk was starting to bug me. I will vote for immunity for the gay guys over those macho morons any day!

Return to Top
#398722 - 10/21/05 07:57 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
I agree with you Nanwa. My daughter (11) was watching last night and told me she would love to look like super skinny chick. I was really not cool with that.

And Bobby Jon is just annoying.

Return to Top
#398723 - 10/21/05 08:01 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Builder Chick, don't harp on her, but just make a comment like "You'd like to look like that? Oh, I thought she looked kind of sickly." Then drop it. If she values your opinion, she will hear it and store it in the memory bank. If she doesn't, it doesn't matter how much you talk about the dangers of being too thin.

Return to Top
#398724 - 10/24/05 02:13 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
No, there's no merge. It's too early and the indicators aren't really there.

RC - some form of a running/zipline combo. Yaxha wins and most likely raids Nakum.

IC - There's a pyramid, 2 color-coded circles, a flag, and some digging. Put it together any way you like it. Nakum wins.

Boot - Amy is the likely candidate. Gary is also possible but most likely held for next week. (Waaah, I like Amy.)

Return to Top
#398725 - 10/24/05 02:23 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Isn't Amy the one with the now Chronic ankle problem?

Return to Top
#398726 - 10/24/05 03:26 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Yes, as Jeff so kindly pointed out at last TC.....

Return to Top
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10