Learn More - Click Here!

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thread Options
#398752 - 11/09/05 09:30 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Cat Woman Offline
Diamond Poster
Cat Woman
New England
Judd drives me crazy. I wouldn't mind seeing him go.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#398753 - 11/10/05 02:54 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Update - Along with any other reward, Judd wins a clue to the location of the hidden immunity idol. He 'shares' this information with the others (but in reality, gives them wrong directions.) He is then followed by someone who figures out he is lying to them.

Return to Top
#398754 - 11/10/05 03:20 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Jughead Judd....I wonder how long he will last. They could take him out because he has become obnoxious or they could keep him in hopes of bringing him to the F2 and nobody will vote for him.

Return to Top
#398755 - 11/10/05 05:57 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
There are a couple of canidates for the "drag the jerk to F2" this season. You could go with Jamie or Judd. I can't tell which is worse.

Return to Top
#398756 - 11/10/05 10:07 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Lot of boards leaning towards Gary for the IC win tonight.

(And I'd vote for Jamie being worse, after his classless behavior last week.)

Return to Top
#398757 - 11/11/05 02:14 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
I actually think Jamie learned a lesson. He seemed very humbled and the move of giving up good food was a good one. Maybe it will be effective.

Nice job by Gary to find the idol and stick around, but can you believe he said he hadn't lied in the game yet?

Return to Top
#398758 - 11/11/05 02:49 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
How about Judd, trying to look all innocent when he said he didn't lie!

I don't trust Jamie; I think it was a stunt. Boot him!

MOML asked me what I would say if I were on Survivor and asked if I lied. I would say "Well, yes, Jeff. I mean, this is the Survivor game, isn't it? Haven't any of you other contestants watched the previous shows? That's how this game is played, thru manipulation and well placed lies if need be." And I'd be telling the truth.

Then.

Return to Top
#398759 - 11/11/05 02:52 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
I think Gary will be gone the first time he loses an immunity challenge. I give him credit for not calling Judd out on his lie of the immunity idol being on the ground. Not sure if it will matter that Judd lied further down the road.

The next couple of weeks should be interesting. I wonder if Rafe, Cindy and Lydia will swing their votes. None of them are in the F3. The F3 plan must be Steph, Judd and Jamie.

Jamie did good by giving up his food. His attitude seems to be better.

Next few weeks should be good!

Return to Top
#398760 - 11/11/05 06:41 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Quote:

I wonder if Rafe, Cindy and Lydia will swing their votes. None of them are in the F3. The F3 plan must be Steph, Judd and Jamie.

If so, Rafe & Company will have to grab Danni after Gary's Pagonging. They can't wait until it's down to just Nakum and try to swing one of the Alpha Three or risk a tie.

I can't decide if Jamie is playing the game, got confused, or is paranoid when he claimed Gary told him he'd vote against him, right after we saw Gary say he'd vote with him.

Return to Top
#398761 - 11/11/05 07:02 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
My thoughts were that Jamie told the rest that Gary was going to vote against him as a way to keep the core group from voting him off instead of Gary or Bobby Jon. I think Jamie finally figured out he has to play the game or his time will be up.

Return to Top
#398762 - 11/11/05 07:06 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Hard for Gary to call out Judd on a lie - especially when he's been adamant that he is not a former football player. I thought it was kind of ironic when Steph was talking about Gary early in last night's show. She said he was a threat because he is good physically, and "it's like he's always in game mode." Hmmmm.

Return to Top
#398763 - 11/11/05 07:10 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Jamie is insane. And getting crazier by the second. I mean Lord of the Flies nuts. Fortunately he appears to be next week's boot. And dear god, he has a TWIN. Named "Ramie". Sigh. I'll leave it to you to guess which of the two is the 'evil' twin.

Return to Top
#398764 - 11/12/05 12:47 AM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Princess Leia Offline
Diamond Poster
Alderaan
Ramie and Jamie? What was the mom smoking??

Question about the immunity idol - was it only good for this week or is it in effect until the final 4?

Return to Top
#398765 - 11/12/05 12:55 AM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
one time use...

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#398766 - 11/16/05 02:45 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Spoilers for this week:

Reward Challenge - Muddy obstacle course. Teams of 2 tethered at the waist - Judd/Gary, Danni/Steph, Rafe/Jamie, Cindy/Lydia. Involves carrying a clay pot. Run in heats. Reward is video from home and probably overnight getaway (the helicopter). Either Steph/Danni or Judd/Gary to win.

Immunity - Not much word on this one. Probably following a rope twisted around various structures/obstacles to gain freedom & immunity. No sign on the winner.

Boot - most likely to be Jamie. Could be Gary but looking like Jamie, thank god.

Return to Top
#398767 - 11/16/05 04:46 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jamie is the possible boot? That's good news, he truly is obnoxious. I wonder who flipped? Rafe and Cindy, probably, and maybe Lydia.

Signed,
Another Anon

Return to Top
#398768 - 11/18/05 04:31 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

What happened at the end of the show last night? I saw Jamie get voted off and his little outburst as he was leaving, but I didn't get to see the actual votes or what he said at the end. Thanks!!

Return to Top
#398769 - 11/18/05 04:39 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
TNBanker Offline
100 Club
Rafe won immunity. After the IC, Jamie was acting as his usual self. He asked Rafe on at least 7 occasions if the alliance was still good. Rafe was fed up with it and he and Lydia talked to Steph and Cindy. Of course, Danni and Gary were thrilled to go along. They left Judd out of the loop. When the votes were counted, Gary had votes from Judd and Jamie. Everyone else voted for Jamie.

As he was leaving he made a comment to the effect of, "That's how you vote someone off!"

Sorry, I missed the confessional part. I'm sure he was mad. I can't wait to see how Judd handles his old tribemates turning on Jamie.
Last edited by TNBanker; 11/18/05 04:40 PM.
Return to Top
#398770 - 11/18/05 04:44 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Jamie thought he was blindsided, and from Judd's reaction, so was he! Jamie said he was mad at Lydia, that she should have told him what was going down, and he would never forgive her for that. I am sure if she or Rafe end up in the final two, Jamie will rail on them that they lied and he trusted them, etc. etc.

I am just glad they got rid of that psycho.

Judd gets me with the fact that he lies, but gets all upset when others do. Talk about a double standard! He should be voted off, since he, like Gary, is a physical threat. And he's a horse's patooty too.

Return to Top
#398771 - 11/18/05 05:11 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Comply101 Offline
100 Club
I don't agree with Gary's strategy that he put on the table during the reward. Why would he take the most physical with him to the end? Everyone knows there has to be at least one weak one go the finals. There are all going to have a hard time with Jamie on the jury. Steph and Judd should have been smart enough to vote him off 3 weeks ago.

Return to Top
#398772 - 11/18/05 05:51 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
I know if I were there, I would want to spend as much time with the most pleasent and hard working individuals, just to make the days go by easier. And vote off all the jerks, lazies, and psychos. Then, if I lost, I wouldn't feel so bad, knowing I competed hard against worthy opponents.

Return to Top
#398773 - 11/18/05 07:55 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Quote:

I don't agree with Gary's strategy that he put on the table during the reward. Why would he take the most physical with him to the end?

Well, but Gary knew he was a marked man and that the Supreme Six were just gonna Pagong him and Danni out of existence before turning on each other. So he had to come up with a plan that would ensure his survival on another basis. He doesn't really believe that it's a great idea to have the four studliest players duke it out at the end--he just needed to convince Judd and Steph that this would be a cool idea. If Lydia, Rafe & Company were annoying and squawking abrasive loudmouths, then Gary's argument would've instead been "Wouldn't you rather have the F4 be well-mannered pleasant people?" Basically he was gonna try to sell them on whatever plan just coincidentally happened to distinguish him from everyone else.

Return to Top
#398774 - 11/21/05 03:12 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
It worked at leat one week, now didn't it?

And what's wrong with wanting a game of Survivor to come down to the best players instead of voting out the strong ones so you can compete against the weaker individuals. Personally I found that concept to be a good one.

Return to Top
#398775 - 11/21/05 04:50 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Quote:

It worked at leat one week, now didn't it?

And what's wrong with wanting a game of Survivor to come down to the best players instead of voting out the strong ones so you can compete against the weaker individuals. Personally I found that concept to be a good one.

I certainly agree. I don't really like the ones that come down to "one mildly acceptable person and one jerk".

Return to Top
#398776 - 11/21/05 06:46 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Or even "2 completely wishy washy people." (Think Marquesas.)

Return to Top
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10