Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Thread Options
#398777 - 11/21/05 08:07 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Who was the F2 in Marquesas, again? The seasons start to run together for me.

Signed,
Another Anon

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#398778 - 11/21/05 08:44 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Vecepia won and Neleh was second

Return to Top
#398779 - 11/21/05 09:34 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh geez, that's right! Uggh! It's all coming back now. Oh my heck; I hated that win!

Signed,
Another Anon

Return to Top
#398780 - 11/22/05 03:02 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Up until Ambah won, that was my LEAST favorite F2 ever. They've now taken second seat to Rob & Ambah.

Return to Top
#398781 - 11/22/05 03:05 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Spoilers for Turkey Day:

RC - an old favorite. Answer trivia questions, get the answer right and smash someone's pot. Most notable memory of this one - the Marquesan 4 tipping their hands and sealing their doom. Stephenie targeted and *NOT HAPPY* about it. Either Rafe or Cindy to win. Winner + 1 out of camp for something.

IC - another golden oldie - remember Jeff's story and run around and answer questions based on it, collecting flags. Most notable memory of this one - Rudy not remembering anything and Keith dropping the keys. Looks like Rafe wins this one for sure.

Boot - Buh bye Mr. QB.

Return to Top
#398782 - 11/23/05 02:20 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
Just a short drive from Lake E...
This is kind of off the subject of Survivor this year, but I heard Chris Daugherty, winner of Survivor Vanuatu, speak last week. He talked for an hour, and could have talked for several more hours about his experiences qualifying just to be on the show, and then his experiences while on the show. He was almost voted out after the first challenge. He stated that there were 250 cameras set up at the challenge and also bleachers with 400+ people including various celebreties that would show up to watch the challenges live. I am a casual fan of the show, but really enjoyed listening to him.
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#398783 - 11/23/05 03:52 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fishing Fool....

Those are some spectaular 'eyes there! Care to share the story? Erie 'eyes?

Return to Top
#398784 - 11/23/05 04:22 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bank Angler Offline
Gold Star
Bank Angler
Just a short drive from Lake E...
Probably get some flack, but here goes. Got a new boat last October and this was my second night trip. We were off of Huron in 6 feet of water, and started trolling at 6:00pm. At 8:50, we had 18 fish with two over 10 pounds (pictured), two over nine, and three more over 8. My best trip on Erie ever. This year we haven't caught the big fish, but we have caught over 100 walleyes since Halloween. Love the night fishing.
|
|
¿ <°)))><

Return to Top
#398785 - 11/25/05 04:29 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
river girl Offline
Diamond Poster
anyone else notice that everyone voted for Gary last night, including Danni. What's up?

Return to Top
#398786 - 11/25/05 04:35 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
The cameras only show you what they want to, so you are surprised by the vote. I am sure, if they showed all of the conversations, it would be obvious that they came to the consensus that Gary would be next.

Please somebody vote Judd off! Did you notice how well he listened in the immunity challenge? He kept giving wrong answers. Maybe if he would listen once in awhile, instead of being wrapped up in the "who's lying" thing, he would get ahead. Oh and I thought that was absolutely great when he got called out on lying about the immunity idol's location. Busted!

Return to Top
#398787 - 11/28/05 11:16 AM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
For this week -

RC is food (item) auction. Big winner is Judd, who wins a family visit. He also takes Cindy & Steph with him. Danni wins a sealed envelope that contains a clue to the IC.

IC - Danni wins.

Boot - JUDD

Return to Top
#398788 - 11/28/05 05:55 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Are we heading for a Danni/Lydia F2, I wonder?

Return to Top
#398789 - 11/28/05 06:09 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I could see those two slipping through, along with Rafe. Judd is nearing the end of his rope (being called out by Gary will leave Judd with some 'splaining to do..) I think Steph will get booted only because of her strength. You never know. The challenges tend to become less physical (balancing, etc) so anyone could take the immunity...

Return to Top
#398790 - 12/02/05 02:11 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
patsfan1224 Offline
100 Club
patriot nation
need a recap of last night....I couldn't watch it.....anyone? thanks

Return to Top
#398791 - 12/02/05 03:03 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

The RC was an auction. They were each given $500 and they could bid on items. Danni won a plate of Beef Jerky and a ammunity challenge clue. Danni and Rafe pooled thier money together and purchased a cheesesteak. Lydia purchased a mosquitoe net and Cindy purchased chocolate chip cookies and milk. The final item for aution was an overnight stay for a family member in camp. Judd pulls his money with Cindy and he wins. He is then able to pick two other people to have thier family members stay over. He picks Steph and Cindy. SO Judd and his wife, Steph and boyfriend and Cindy and sister all head back to camp while Rafe, Danni, and Lydia go to the old camp for the night. Judd, Steph and Cindy tell thier loved ones how they have strong alliances and should make it to the final four. Meanwhile the other three are plotting to turn Steph against Judd.
The Ammunity challenge was a puzzle board, they took turns flipping tiles over and moving around the board until they had no moves left. Danni's auction item was a swith with any player and she could use it at any time. Steph manages to get good board position and Danni swithces with her and wins the ammunity challenge.
Back at Camp Lydia starts working on Judd who says that he stills is upset about the Jamie thing and he realizes that Steph is the strong player. Danni relays this to Steph and in the end they vote at Judd. He leaves by calling them all scumbags.

Return to Top
#398792 - 12/02/05 03:51 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
patsfan1224 Offline
100 Club
patriot nation
thanks anon for that detailed recap I appreciate it very much

Return to Top
#398793 - 12/02/05 04:51 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
One thing anon left out....

Danni was apparently the force at work to get Lydia to try to get Judd to open up so Danni could be the one to make Lydia look like she was in with Judd and Danni was the good gal.

In other words, Danni got Lydia to make Judd look bad, and totally played him. And that just a day after Steph said Judd was her best bud from NJ and that he had given her so much with 2 rewards and she would stick with him until the final 2.

JUDD GOT PLAYED!

Return to Top
#398794 - 12/02/05 04:57 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
MStateFan Offline
100 Club
MStateFan
Mississippi
I think that Danni and Rafe are the real players now. Wouldn't bother me to see them as the final two.

(And I was so glad Danni got that beef jerky and half of the cheesesteak sandwich - she needs to put some meat back on those bones!)

Return to Top
#398795 - 12/02/05 05:00 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

I think that Danni and Rafe are the real players now. Wouldn't bother me to see them as the final two.

(And I was so glad Danni got that beef jerky and half of the cheesesteak sandwich - she needs to put some meat back on those bones!)

She needed that before she went on Survivor!

Return to Top
#398796 - 12/02/05 05:05 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
I was laughing by butt off when Judd was saying how he was not upset about getting rid of someone because that he would be one step closing to winning the money...and then got so mad when he was voted out! Ewwy Good Stuff

He also made some dumb remark about he never lied to anyone. Hello he had just been outted the week before and admitted to telling a lie. ::eyeroll::

Return to Top
#398797 - 12/02/05 05:09 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
True, Judd was shown as very hypocritical when he got the boot. "I'm the only one who will admit I want someone to go home" BUT NOT ME!!!!!

Return to Top
#398798 - 12/02/05 05:12 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

My favorite part of the show was when Judd said, (of course I am paraphrasing) "when somebody goes, then that's part of the game, no hard feelings" then he turns around and tells them that he hopes they get bit by crocs and they are scumbags....no hard feelings, huh? Only when you aren't the one to go

Return to Top
#398799 - 12/02/05 05:16 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rafe is a strong competitor - wins a lot - is smart and strong - they may have underestimated him as a final contender. My vote is for him or Steph. Rafe because I think he is playing the game well, was under the radar in beginning and aligned with the right people. Steph because I thought she should have gone longer in the previous game and I think she is throwing some competitions (cleverly, she really looks like she is trying at every one)so she doesn't have a target on her.

Return to Top
#398800 - 12/02/05 05:22 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Do you really think Steph is throwing some competitions? That is genius if she is...maybe she learned a lot from the last show. But I don't expect her to win. I think Danni just played right into the finals.

Return to Top
#398801 - 12/02/05 06:34 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think she seems sometimes too disappointed or upset she didn't win. She's a lot stronger and smarter than she has been playing it seems. Danni is playing well now I agree.
It'll be fun to hear some jury members confront the final two - there will still be a lot of anger from Judd and Jamie depending on who's left. Fun to watch this year

Return to Top
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10