Learn More - Click Here!

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Thread Options
#398802 - 12/02/05 06:41 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Judd showed his true colors - on national TV! Can you just imagine the attacks he will get for that comment on the reunion show? What a hypocrite! He should have gotten the boot before Gary.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#398803 - 12/02/05 07:10 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
I bet he (Judd) will just rant on the Q&A portion of the finally too.

Return to Top
#398804 - 12/02/05 08:14 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
Darn, I have missed the last two weeks of shows. Last night must have been good. Who's left?

Steph
Lydia
Rafe
Danni

Anybody else?????

Return to Top
#398805 - 12/02/05 08:27 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Cindy.

Return to Top
#398806 - 12/02/05 09:24 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
By the way, Cindy was in the dark about Judd going home. We'll see how that plays out next week. She looked very suprised.

Return to Top
#398807 - 12/03/05 05:18 AM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
I didn't care for Jamie, Judd or Bobby Jon, so I am glad they've all been booted. I like the last 5 people and unless they change my mind in the coming weeks, I'm happy with any one of them winning the big money - each for a different reason. I agree, Nanwa, ol' Judd showed his true colors with the croc and scumbags remarks!

Return to Top
#398808 - 12/03/05 05:14 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Judd should have been told growing up that "If youcan dish it out, you had better be able to take it." I think the show with the final vote will be very interesting. Between Judd and Jaime whining and crying. It will probably be like the first Survivor when Sue Hawk went off.

Seadevil

Return to Top
#398809 - 12/07/05 03:53 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
patsfan1224 Offline
100 Club
patriot nation
Any word on what is happening this week? Missed last week, thanks for all the updates given so I could catch up.

Return to Top
#398810 - 12/07/05 05:56 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Is Sunday the finale or is it a week from Sunday?

Return to Top
#398811 - 12/07/05 06:03 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Isn't it on tonight and then the finale on Sunday?

Return to Top
#398812 - 12/07/05 06:04 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
I believe it is on tommorrow, with the finale on Sunday.

Return to Top
#398813 - 12/07/05 06:54 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

oops I meant tomorrow - I am rushing the week thinking it's Thursday today...

Return to Top
#398814 - 12/08/05 05:26 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

anybody have any spoilers for tonight's show?

Return to Top
#398815 - 12/08/05 06:40 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
No spoilers from me but this is the first time in two weeks that I will actually get to watch the show!!

Return to Top
#398816 - 12/08/05 06:43 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
BethF Offline
Sunny San Diego
I'm actually looking forward to the last two shows. This is the first time that I actually like several of the final contestants, though I'm still not entirely sure how Lydia and Cindy stuck it out. My personal vote is for Rafe - gotta love the out and proud gay morman boy - and he's honest and sincere!

Return to Top
#398817 - 12/08/05 07:29 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
I'm no EGB, but my quick research shows that Cindy is favored to win the RC (a car...possibly she can pass up the chance and give cars to four others and in exchange get immunity, but she takes the car), but in the end she's the one voted out. But I don't have EGB's sources.

Return to Top
#398818 - 12/08/05 08:19 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Here I am! Random is (as usual) correct.

RC - Looks like potentially the Super Challenge (pieces of former challenges glommed together, including a balance beam feature). Or possibly a paddle toss. Cindy to win, and must decide whether to take the car or choose to give the cars to the others.

IC - Get keys & remove cuffs/locks as fast as possible. Steph to win.

Boot - as usual, the car curse holds true and CINDY is gone.

Return to Top
#398819 - 12/08/05 08:39 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
MStateFan Offline
100 Club
MStateFan
Mississippi
If the spoilers hold true, maybe Cindy figures that she will not make it to the final two and the car was the best prize she could hope to win. She has to know that if she keeps the car and doesn't win immunity, she will be voted out.

How many of the survivors will actually end up winning money?

Return to Top
#398820 - 12/08/05 08:45 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

cindy has certainly has gone under the radar in this game...i didnt even know she was around most of the time...just in the last cpl of shows have i even seen her much....im stll rooting for steph but if she doesnt win i like rafe too...hes a good player and should have a chance at the money...cant wait till sunday!

Return to Top
#398821 - 12/08/05 08:55 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
Quote:

Here I am! Random is (as usual) correct.

RC - Looks like potentially the Super Challenge (pieces of former challenges glommed together, including a balance beam feature). Or possibly a paddle toss. Cindy to win, and must decide whether to take the car or choose to give the cars to the others.

IC - Get keys & remove cuffs/locks as fast as possible. Steph to win.

Boot - as usual, the car curse holds true and CINDY is gone.

EGB - is it about time for the Grasshopper to hop out?

Return to Top
#398822 - 12/09/05 02:29 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I don't blame Cindy for taking the car, and i think Rafe is full of crap saying he would have given all the others the car...just don't buy it.

I think Danni and Rafe are final two-one of them wins immunity, votes Steph out, leaving Rafe, Lydia and Danni-Lydia loses the old balance act, leaving Danni adn Rafe F2-neither one really ticked anyone off, so it will be interesting to see how people vote. But you never know what will happen. Can't wait for Sunday.

Return to Top
#398823 - 12/09/05 02:34 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I totally agree about Rafe, Sox. It's pretty easy to give away something you don't have! "I would have given everyone a car!" Uh huh, and when I win the mega-million lottery, I'm giving everyone on BOL a thousand bucks! Yehaw!!

I think it might be Steph and Danni in the end. With Cindy out, they're definitely the most athletic. Stephenie just has to pray for an endurance challenge and not a mental one!

Suzy

Return to Top
#398824 - 12/09/05 02:51 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
I would have kept the car. I think Cindy made the right decision. It's easy to sit there and say that you would have given everyone else the car when you didn't have to make the decision.

F-2 is either Rafe & Danni or Danni & Steph. I don't think it will be Steph & Rafe. If Steph doesn't get immunity in the next challenge I think she will be knocked off. I also think that if Steph makes F-2 she won't win because to many people think she didn't deserve a second chance and she turned on her alliances.

In my opinion she has played the game very strategically and she has proved herself to be a competitive game player. I would like to see her win because she is a good player but the true vote will come from the other survivor players.

Danni needs some food....give that woman some food!!!

Lydia has coasted along but I don't believe she will make the F-2.

Return to Top
#398825 - 12/09/05 03:33 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Cindy, Cindy, Cindy, bad move! Not taking the car. Talking about it. And talking and talking and... Didn't she realize that she just took a car away from each of these people, and that her bragging on HER car was just rubbing salt in the wound? Rafe was doing a slow (well not so slow) burn. What a fool she was.

Personally, I would have given away the cars, but, I have had the luxury of having owned new cars. Steph stated she never owned a new car before, and Lydia said she wanted to win it for her kid. Those two comments alone would have prompted me to give them away.

Return to Top
#398826 - 12/11/05 07:08 PM Re: Survivor GUATEMALA spoilers
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Finale information

F4 IC - Run around a maze, collect triangular/cylinder objects with designs. Possibly pieces to a puzzle to assemble at the end. RAFE wins, Lydia booted.

F3 - Should be endurance. DANNI wins, takes *STEPH* with her to F2, not Rafe.

F2 - Danni vs. Steph. Unclear which way it will fall.

Snowqueen - Grasshopper is here! 12.51pm 11/29/05, 9.5 pounds, 21 inches. He's doing well, eats and sleeps like a champ. The Junebug is having a bit of an adjustment and it's been interesting..... We'll get there.

Return to Top
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10