Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread Options
#402257 - 11/05/05 04:36 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
ThePaul Offline
Diamond Poster
ThePaul
Dallas, TX
Well in north dallas where I am its the 87 thats 2.19 and the premium is 2.39

Return to Top
#402258 - 11/08/05 07:21 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
Guess who didnt show up for dinner on Friday night...hmmm...

Return to Top
#402259 - 11/08/05 07:24 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
ThePaul Offline
Diamond Poster
ThePaul
Dallas, TX
eek, did you have a date flake out on you?

Return to Top
#402260 - 11/08/05 07:26 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
It's funny that you use the word flake, because I told him that he was a flake He is a cop, like the last guy I dated so I told him that I think the art of flaking is a class that they teach all cops in post academy.

Return to Top
#402261 - 11/08/05 07:27 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
He didn't show up. Are you serious? Did he just not show or did he at least call?

Return to Top
#402262 - 11/08/05 07:29 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
I called him to give him the details. I also warned him that my friend would be celebrating her divorce, not a good celebration there are 2 little kids involved and I didnt really agree with the party, so I have to admit that I gave him the night off. I didnt even want to go. We had plans for later that night though and they fell through. Oh well, on to better things.

Return to Top
#402263 - 11/08/05 07:34 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
ThePaul Offline
Diamond Poster
ThePaul
Dallas, TX
ohhhh ok well thats better at least, would hate for them to have just not shown up and left you at the restaurant alone

Return to Top
#402264 - 11/08/05 07:47 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
Yeah that wouldnt have been so good. I would have hunted him down and punched him.

Return to Top
#402265 - 11/08/05 08:22 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
tamarack Offline
California
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

someone told me that you and I are alike.. Im not going to say who.. But this person says you and I have the same thought process.. Coming from experience this is a bad thing.. trust me I know.. been dealing with it for over a month now.. or just about.. eh.. not important.. but I do believe what you have to say.. online dating is pretty cool.. now once my confidence and pride are built back up to the levels they were, I think ill give it a shot again. unless someone sees me for who I can be instead of who I am. because you can find so many different types of people over the internet.. casual incounters.. strickly platonic.. dating.. even a soul mate, hard to believe.. but you can find that special someone who was ment to be in your life forever. you live to make this person happy, and making them happy makes you happy. (be alittle selfish for yourself) take some of the people on this very thread... most of done it.. and some with a positive outcome, it can happen, all you have to do is try and believe in the person your with.::moving on:: I believe the internet is the new bar scene.. and judging by all the threads posted on BOL.. it sounds as if im right... some of you bankers are as freaky as college students.. I know.. Ive read just afew threads.. AND YIKES by the way.. so in the words of tamarack listed above.. let me finish that quote my dear long lost friend left out..

Vince Vaughn...Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

thanks for finishing that up for me, old lost friend?? --stay lost!

that wasn't very nice (stay lost?) t--by the way, that was my ex who wrote that.

haha-- that wasn't very nice, oh my gosh. Hey I'm sorry, it was funny. and what do you care, you broke up with the marine, hes already bit the dust and is six feet under! consider that comment the last nail in the coffin! haha.. its to bad I didn't get to read any of this last week before I left. great weekend by the way, how was yours? ::Getting off track, but tell me about it:: You know this guy still thinks about you-- you can read it with every word he writes, has he told his feelings since the break-up? If he hasn't, I think if you look here there spelled out clear as day, for you and the world to see. He believes in something, like I said before "Devotion and desire to be in your arms, day in and out. He obviously must have foreseen a glimmer of a future with you". Our country has been built on war posters of soldiers and sailors coming home to the women who made their journey into hell a far greater one with a memory of them by their side. A picture in a breast pocket, a love letter, memories of wrestling in the grass, time spent together. Maybe Im a romantic who believes in the past, I think this guy was happiest with you. (I find this hard to believe considering) Well its lunch, and Im going to lay on the ground with the grass beneath my feet.

Return to Top
#402266 - 11/08/05 08:30 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
Quote:

haha-- that wasn't very nice, oh my gosh. Hey I'm sorry, it was funny. and what do you care, you broke up with the marine, hes already bit the dust and is six feet under! consider that comment the last nail in the coffin! haha.. its to bad I didn't get to read any of this last week before I left. great weekend by the way, how was yours? ::Getting off track, but tell me about it:: You know this guy still thinks about you-- you can read it with every word he writes, has he told his feelings since the break-up? If he hasn't, I think if you look here there spelled out clear as day, for you and the world to see. He believes in something, like I said before "Devotion and desire to be in your arms, day in and out. He obviously must have foreseen a glimmer of a future with you". Our country has been built on war posters of soldiers and sailors coming home to the women who made their journey into hell a far greater one with a memory of them by their side. A picture in a breast pocket, a love letter, memories of wrestling in the grass, time spent together. Maybe Im a romantic who believes in the past, I think this guy was happiest with you. (I find this hard to believe considering) Well its lunch, and Im going to lay on the ground with the grass beneath my feet.

no, he has told me plenty how he feels since we broke up. we still talk--maybe some day we can have the same friendship we had whiel we were together. i just cant BE with him now--long story and lots of thoughts and emotions involved. anyway--weekend was good. saw the gulls game--good game even though they lost. did you make it down to mexico? oh yeah...and you are a romantic--you'll make the right girl so happy...

Return to Top
#402267 - 11/08/05 10:46 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Ang sorry to hear about the date....i was hoping that it would work for you....STAY away from COPS they are all trouble.

Did he reschedule?

Return to Top
#402268 - 11/08/05 11:01 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
I know, I know they are trouble.

No plans. Not interested.

Return to Top
#402269 - 11/09/05 07:25 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
tamarack Offline
California
Its good to hear he shares his feelings with you, (not like its doing him any good--haha--) its not often to have a male express how much he cares for someone. Your very lucky to have had such a special person by your side. So why do you keep him around? How do you have the same friendship as when you were together, that's like having your cake and eating it to isn't it? The next question would be, do you believe in friendships after breakups? seems more like a fairy tale, or myth to me. I've never heard of a girl being able to keep a guy as a friend she was intimate with, not unless he was just a booty call after the relationship. (which any guy would be lucky to fill the position--personal gratification right?!) I guess like you said "long story and lots of thoughts and emotions involved" Moving away from relationships. Yep went to Mexico, not the greatest of weather --cold nights-- but it was a good time with great friends. Sleeping in the beds of trucks, starting each day strong with some tasty waves, a cool buzz and a fire to stay warm! Your weekend didn't sound to bad, going to a gulls game sounds like fun. Its a shame they lost, home opener to, that's sad. So was the game the highlight of your weekend, I'm guessing you didn't go to the party with your trainer. What do you do with your free time, you ever come up to Carlsbad, watch movies (relax), head downtown (party girl!) Fires on the beach (romantic), hang out with friends/new friends (social), visit museums/theme parks?(educated/thrill seeker)

Return to Top
#402270 - 11/15/05 04:48 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am angry at myself for letting life get here. I should not have loved you so much that I could never say no. I should have not married you so soon, I should have bought all the things I wanted before we married. Most of all I hate that I am saying these things to a million nobody's in Internet land instead of you. I would, really I would have but we all know what happens when you drink, and you drink a lot these days. Most of all I can't believe I could be so stupid as to find myself here again. What did I cosmically do wrong? what did I do to [censored] off God in a past life to deserve this?

Return to Top
#402271 - 11/15/05 05:01 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

I am angry at myself for letting life get here. I should not have loved you so much that I could never say no. I should have not married you so soon, I should have bought all the things I wanted before we married. Most of all I hate that I am saying these things to a million nobody's in Internet land instead of you. I would, really I would have but we all know what happens when you drink, and you drink a lot these days. Most of all I can't believe I could be so stupid as to find myself here again. What did I cosmically do wrong? what did I do to [censored] off God in a past life to deserve this?

Wow, you gonna be okay?

Return to Top
#402272 - 11/15/05 05:20 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
Did I miss something???

Return to Top
#402273 - 11/15/05 05:40 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
I am confused.

Return to Top
#402274 - 11/15/05 05:50 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
ZGuy20 Offline
Platinum Poster
Here's a tip for both sexes. When your partner is giving you oral sex, do not release flatulence while they are in that region...

Return to Top
#402275 - 11/15/05 06:44 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

I am confused.

about what Slick?

Return to Top
#402276 - 11/15/05 06:51 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
AngelinaLM Offline
Diamond Poster
Boise, ID
Quote:

Here's a tip for both sexes. When your partner is giving you oral sex, do not release flatulence while they are in that region...

Ever see the movie Mall Rats? Probably not, you're too young, HA

Return to Top
#402277 - 11/15/05 07:19 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

is this from experience? sick!!!

Return to Top
#402278 - 11/15/05 07:22 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
Anonymous
Unregistered

It has happened to me, I got mad and she said sorry but it was too late. What was worse is that it was quite so I didn't know until the smell.

Return to Top
#402279 - 11/15/05 07:35 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
eeeewwwwyyy!!!

Return to Top
#402280 - 11/15/05 07:52 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
Quote:

Hey Search. I am confused about this. Where is it coming from? Who is it for? I could have just missed something.

Return to Top
#402281 - 11/15/05 08:35 PM Re: Dating Do or Don't?
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Quote:

Hey Search. I am confused about this. Where is it coming from? Who is it for? I could have just missed something.

Hey Slick. I'm not sure... seems this person is regrettin some things in their life... I hope that they will be okay...

Return to Top
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett