Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#415843 - 08/30/05 04:08 PM Prison Break--new show
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anyone watch the new show Prison Break last night? I found it interesting but a tad confusing. . .for those people in the tattoo string who hate tattoos--the main character got the blueprint for the prison tattooed on himself (his entire upper body) before getting himself arrested and going to prison to try to free his brother who was wrongfully convicted and is on death row. . .

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#415844 - 08/30/05 04:26 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
The show was awesome!!!

I really like it, and can't wait til next week. It was filmed in the old Joliet Prison (of Blues Brothers fame), about 1/2 mile from where I work.

Return to Top
#415845 - 08/30/05 04:42 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
Bones Offline
Power Poster
Bones
Land of Enchantment
I started to watch it but then got busy, so I recorded it. I saw maybe the first 1/2 hour of it and it seemed pretty good. Maybe tonight I'll get to see the whole thing.

Return to Top
#415846 - 08/30/05 04:45 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
I heard about it on the Bob and Tom show yesterday morning, but didn't get to watch. I guess the head of the prison is a lady that wants to reform the prisioners. The guy on the radio was the hard a$$ guard that wanted to punish everyone. I think it sounds good, I am sorry I missed it.

Return to Top
#415847 - 08/30/05 06:14 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
#12 Online
Diamond Poster
I missed it too, but I think they are replaying it on Thursday night.

Return to Top
#415848 - 08/30/05 06:16 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
Anonymous
Unregistered

I watched it and liked it. But how does the brother that's about to be executed get to walk around so freely and see his brother? And didn't they check their records to see that they are brothers? I will also keep my toes away from my hedge clippers!

Return to Top
#415849 - 08/30/05 06:19 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Oh man, I wanted to watch but was just too tired! There looks to be quite a number of interesting shows coming this season that I would like to catch. Like E-Ring, The Surface, Invasion, some other spooky looking one, as well as my stand-bys, Lost, CSI, CSI Miami, House, Law and Order:Criminal Intent, NCIS, Charmed...

How did Charmed get in there? Sometimes you need to watch something a little less serious!

Return to Top
#415850 - 08/31/05 04:00 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
Viking Princess Offline
Platinum Poster
Viking Princess
Stockton, California
I watched the majority of it and liked it, I have to agree with anon, it could have been more realistic. Although, did the brothers have the same last name? I can't remember...

Return to Top
#415851 - 08/31/05 07:28 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
Spivol Offline
Power Poster
Spivol
Tulsa, Ok
I thought this show was awesome. The whole blueprint tatoo was a pretty fresh idea. I can't wait to see 'My Name is Earl'. I am a huge Jason Lee fan.

Return to Top
#415852 - 09/27/05 11:40 AM Re: Prison Break--new show
sarah s Offline
sarah s
I am hooked on this new show. . .anyone see it last night??? It was very tense, and of course ended with "to be continued. . ."

Return to Top
#415853 - 09/27/05 01:55 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
That 'to be continued' totally caught me off guard! What a good episode.... El Diablo!!!

Return to Top
#415854 - 09/27/05 01:56 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
"To be continued"..ggrrr.. I hate those.. but I must say.. last nights show was the best. Do you think the guard will rat them out?

Return to Top
#415855 - 09/27/05 01:57 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
Quote:

I thought this show was awesome. The whole blueprint tatoo was a pretty fresh idea. I can't wait to see 'My Name is Earl'. I am a huge Jason Lee fan.

When does My Name is Earl start or did I miss that?

Anyway, I love Prison Break. Very good show.

Return to Top
#415856 - 09/27/05 02:08 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
I actually decided against watching Las Vegas because Prison Break is better and I can only pick 2 at that timeslot and 2 and 1/2 men wins out every time.

Return to Top
#415857 - 09/27/05 02:49 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
sarah s Offline
sarah s
Quote:

"To be continued"..ggrrr.. I hate those.. but I must say.. last nights show was the best. Do you think the guard will rat them out?

You could see from the previews that Michael was going to rescue the doctor, by using his escape plan. . .plus with the guard knowing about the hole in the cell wall. . .it looks like they'll have to escape immediately . . . but how many more weeks are left in the season???? I think the governor is going to grant clemency to the brother on death row because he tried to protect the prison guard and because Michael rescued the daughter.

I have to say the show is pretty unpredictable at this point--a mark of a good show (or book, if it was a book!).

Return to Top
#415858 - 09/27/05 04:09 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Quote:

You could see from the previews that Michael was going to rescue the doctor, by using his escape plan. . .plus with the guard knowing about the hole in the cell wall. . .it looks like they'll have to escape immediately . . . but how many more weeks are left in the season???? I think the governor is going to grant clemency to the brother on death row because he tried to protect the prison guard and because Michael rescued the daughter.

I have to say the show is pretty unpredictable at this point--a mark of a good show (or book, if it was a book!).

I was thinking the same thing... but was not sure how many weeks were left. I'm wondering how she is going to prevent the sniper from shooting Michael in the head? Hhmm.. by far this was the best show IMHO.

Return to Top
#415859 - 10/04/05 02:31 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
sarah s Offline
sarah s
Another good episode last night--too bad we have to wait THREE WEEKS for the next one! One of the best new shows out there, IMHO. Although it seems a bit odd to be rooting for the prisoneers to escape--They are all innocent, though, right????

This show had only been scheduled for half a season and the network extended it for 9 more episodes (the entire season) so it must be doing well. . .

Return to Top
#415860 - 10/04/05 02:36 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
I love this show. Now we get to wait until baseball is over to find out what she's going to do knowing the nice guy who doesn't belong in prison is apparently devious and manipulative, and capable of breaking out of the prison.

Return to Top
#415861 - 10/04/05 03:11 PM Re: Prison Break--new show
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
I hate that we have to wait...

Good show last night. I'm bummed that the prison guard got stabbed to death. I bet the guy that killed him will be killed before they break out of prison. Wondering what will happen to Lincoln and Michael. Oh..and what about the lady who is trying to help them.. looks like their life is in danger. Gonna be torture waiting three weeks...

Return to Top