BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#425654 - 09/21/05 06:40 AM Another blonde joke
Princess Romeo Offline

Power Poster
Princess Romeo
Where the heart is
A plane is on its way from Los Angeles to Houston when a blonde in economy class gets up and moves to the first class section and sits down. The flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket.

She then tells the blonde that she paid for economy class and that she will have to sit in the back. The blonde replies, "I'm blond, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Houston and I'm staying right here."

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the co-pilot that there is a blonde bimbo sitting in first class that belongs in economy and won't move back to her seat.

The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for economy she will have to leave and return to her seat.

The blonde replies, "I'm blond, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Houston and I'm staying right here."

The co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won't listen to reason.

The pilot says, "You say she is a blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde."

He goes back to the blonde leans over and whispers in her ear, and blushing slightly she says, "Oh, I'm sorry." And she gets up and goes back to her seat in economy.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.

I told her, "First class isn't going to Houston."

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#425655 - 09/21/05 02:20 PM Re: Another blonde joke
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
LOL, i was looking for another blonde joke. Thanks.

Return to Top
#425656 - 09/21/05 06:04 PM Re: Another blonde joke
califgirl Offline
Diamond Poster
califgirl
The O.C., California
A blonde, a brunette and a redhead are swimming across the English Channel in a breast-stroke competition.

The brunette comes in first, followed closely by the redhead.

Hours later, here comes the blonde, huffing and puffing and trying to catch her breath.

Says the blonde, "No fair! They cheated! They used their arms!"

Return to Top
#425657 - 09/21/05 06:22 PM Re: Another blonde joke
Anonymous
Unregistered

Two blondes were walking along when suddenly they notice some tracks. The first blone said "Those are bear tracks"! The second blonde said "No, they are dear tracks"! As they continued to argue, the train ran them over.

Return to Top
#425658 - 09/21/05 06:38 PM Re: Another blonde joke
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
lol!

Return to Top
#425659 - 09/21/05 06:40 PM Re: Another blonde joke
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
Quote:

Two blondes were walking along when suddenly they notice some tracks. The first blone said "Those are bear tracks"! The second blonde said "No, they are dear tracks"! As they continued to argue, the train ran them over.

Was this written by a blond??? LOLOL

Return to Top
#425660 - 09/21/05 06:50 PM Re: Another blonde joke
Anonymous
Unregistered

two women jump off a building. one is blonde and the other brunette. who reaches the bottom first?

answer: the brunette reaches the bottom first-the blonde had to stop and ask for directions

Return to Top
#425661 - 09/23/05 02:53 PM Re: Another blonde joke
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Two blondes are reading their daily newspapers and one of them sees a
headline that says:

"TWO BRAZILIAN SOLDIERS TRAGICALLY KILLED"

She thinks about it for a moment, and then whispers to her friend,
"Psssst.....how many is a brazilian?"

Return to Top
#425662 - 09/23/05 03:19 PM Re: Another blonde joke
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
roflmao depp!!!!

Return to Top
#425663 - 09/23/05 03:47 PM Re: Another blonde joke
Spivol Offline
Power Poster
Spivol
Tulsa, Ok
There is a man on trial for a heinous murder. As he is sitting there he thinks to himself and realizes that the only way he is going to escape the death penalty is by buying off a juror. So he studies each and everyone and finally makes his pick. A blonde woman known only to him as juror number 6. He quickly makes a deal with her and tells her through a series of communications undectected by the court that he will pay her $50,000 if he can convince the jury to go with manslaughter.
Sure enough she comes through. The conviction came back as manslaughter and he was sentenced to a prison term rather than the death penalty. After the trial she came to the jail to visit him and he told her that he had the money waiting for her as promissed. He thanked her and she replied "well I appriciate your thanks, it was very hard you know. I was convincing them for hours...they wanted to a acquit you."

Return to Top
#425664 - 09/23/05 03:55 PM Re: Another blonde joke
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
ROFL... that's not what ya want to hear... LOL.

Return to Top
#425665 - 09/23/05 08:26 PM Re: Another blonde joke
someone else Offline
Power Poster
someone else
back to my roots
I must thank my friend Mary for sending this one to me!!

A blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons nor prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted, and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blond begins to slide from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse’s mane, but cannot seem to get a firm
grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse’s neck, but she slides down the horse’s side anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its slipping rider.
Finally, giving up her frail grip, the blond attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup, she is now at the mercy of the horse’s pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over
and over. As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune.....

Frank, the Wal-Mart greeter, sees her dilemma and unplugs the horse.

And you thought all they did was say hello.

Return to Top
#425666 - 09/23/05 09:10 PM Re: Another blonde joke
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
ROLMAO!! My president will LOVE this one!!

Return to Top
#425667 - 09/23/05 09:23 PM Re: Another blonde joke
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
A dumb Blonde died and went to Heaven. When she got to the Pearly Gates, she met Saint Peter who said, "Before you get to come into Heaven, you have to pass a test." "Oh, No!" she said but Saint Peter said not to worry he'd make it easy. "Who was God's son?" said Saint Peter. The dumb Blonde thought for a few minutes and said "Andy!" "That's interesting... What made you say that?" said Saint Peter Then She started to sing "Andy walks with me! Andy talks with me! Andy tells me..."

Return to Top