Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#440921 - 10/21/05 03:25 PM Re: Mixed drink
A_G Offline
10K Club
Quote:

Captain Morgan and Dr. Pepper.. MmmmMmMmmMM

That sounds really good...I'm gonna have to try that next time I go out.
I myself prefer Absolut and iced tea.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#440922 - 10/21/05 03:27 PM Re: Mixed drink
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

The Rare Breed is the best, in my opinion. Around here, it runs $36 a bottle, but in KY it was only $29. In fact, my girlfriend became hooked on it too. The night we toured the place and stocked up, we killed half a bottle of rare breed and missed my flight out. That was a great night!

i bet, it just tastes sooo good with coke I could drink that stuff until i am completely plastered ....and i do that quite often

Return to Top
#440923 - 10/21/05 05:49 PM Re: Mixed drink
ZGuy20 Offline
Platinum Poster
Dr. Pepper+Bacardi 151+Southern Comfort+Malibu rum= One Sh*t faced Aaron! Its the best drink the world!

Return to Top
#440924 - 10/22/05 07:00 PM Re: Mixed drink
jack Offline
100 Club
jack
USA
Quote:

Nunzeo, you are my hero.

Wild Turkey and Coke (Pepsi works also)

I love the stuff so much that I've even toured the facility in Lawrenceburg, KY. Yikes. Fun though. Tasted some straight out of the vats before it aged in the barrels. What a process!

The year following my divorce, I set myself a goal - one bottle a week for 52 weeks. I have the cork collection to prove it. 101, Rare Breed, Russel's Reserve, Single Barrel, I drank them all. And I still collect the corks, though I have slowed a bit. Now, if I only knew what to do with 160+ corks.

If you like Turkey and Coke, try Jim Beam Black Label. It is very good also!

Dude, if you're going to drink good bourbon, leave out the coke or pepsi so you can taste it.
Personally, of the Wild Turkey bottlings, I like the Russell's Reserve. Jim Beam Black label is very good too. If you like these, you should also try Elijah Craig 12 year. At about $20 it's a great value. And if you ever see a bottle of George T. Stagg, buy it and enjoy.

Return to Top
#440925 - 10/22/05 08:46 PM Re: Mixed drink
flaire Offline
100 Club
flaire
sw us
Crown, Red Bull and pineapple juice. Gets you buzzed and buzzing at the same time!

Return to Top
#440926 - 10/24/05 03:33 PM Re: Mixed drink
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

Quote:

Nunzeo, you are my hero.

Wild Turkey and Coke (Pepsi works also)

I love the stuff so much that I've even toured the facility in Lawrenceburg, KY. Yikes. Fun though. Tasted some straight out of the vats before it aged in the barrels. What a process!

The year following my divorce, I set myself a goal - one bottle a week for 52 weeks. I have the cork collection to prove it. 101, Rare Breed, Russel's Reserve, Single Barrel, I drank them all. And I still collect the corks, though I have slowed a bit. Now, if I only knew what to do with 160+ corks.

If you like Turkey and Coke, try Jim Beam Black Label. It is very good also!

Dude, if you're going to drink good bourbon, leave out the coke or pepsi so you can taste it.
Personally, of the Wild Turkey bottlings, I like the Russell's Reserve. Jim Beam Black label is very good too. If you like these, you should also try Elijah Craig 12 year. At about $20 it's a great value. And if you ever see a bottle of George T. Stagg, buy it and enjoy.

i'm sorry i'm a girl and I dont like the taste of alcohol, i drink to get drunk, in the best tasting way that i know how , maybe when i'm older i will like the taste.....but right now i just like to get drunk

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2