Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options
#443473 - 10/19/05 10:04 PM Re: first dates
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

or maybe you just want us both to yourself!

LOL...

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#443474 - 10/19/05 10:05 PM Re: first dates
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Hey.. some gals don't mind hairy chest... what's wrong with that?

Return to Top
#443475 - 10/19/05 10:09 PM Re: first dates
Carly Girl Offline
Power Poster
TEXAS
I find some bald men to be attractive. I like a man with really short hair. But I also like dark hair and tall. Hairy is okay, but not a gorilla!

I would love for a man to order for me. Never had one intelligent enough to do that. I did have one once who slapped my hand for touching a door knob.

Return to Top
#443476 - 10/20/05 12:00 AM Re: first dates
file queen Offline
Gold Star
file queen
Nevada
I agree-hairy is okay, too hairy is gross. But what about stubble? I went out with a guy who shaved his chest hair. I got razor burn from his chest!
A friend of mine had a guy bring a little glass sculpture of flowers instead of the real thing, because he said he wanted her to be able to keep them instead of have to throw them away after a week. I thought that was really sweet.

Return to Top
#443477 - 10/20/05 04:09 AM Re: first dates
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

I agree-hairy is okay, too hairy is gross. But what about stubble? I went out with a guy who shaved his chest hair. I got razor burn from his chest!
A friend of mine had a guy bring a little glass sculpture of flowers instead of the real thing, because he said he wanted her to be able to keep them instead of have to throw them away after a week. I thought that was really sweet.

Aww.. that is sweet.. and yeah .. stubbles aren't sexy on the female legs so how could they expect us to think it would be sexy on their chest... LOL.

Return to Top
#443478 - 10/20/05 03:01 PM Re: first dates
Carly Girl Offline
Power Poster
TEXAS
my first date was soooo long ago, I couldnt tell you about it if I wanted to. Its called Ancient History. All the guys I ever dated were all into themselves and only interested in one thing. Why is it that this is all guys think about? There IS more to life than just sex. I find it amazing how much different men and women are.

Return to Top
#443479 - 10/20/05 04:18 PM Re: first dates
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
Not at all...I know it may sound strange, but I think guys with a bald head are sexy . Well as long as your head is shaped weird or something like that.

Return to Top
#443480 - 10/20/05 04:20 PM Re: first dates
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Quote:

my first date was soooo long ago, I couldnt tell you about it if I wanted to. Its called Ancient History. All the guys I ever dated were all into themselves and only interested in one thing. Why is it that this is all guys think about? There IS more to life than just sex. I find it amazing how much different men and women are.

I challenge you to prove your theory!

Return to Top
#443481 - 10/20/05 04:27 PM Re: first dates
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Not at all...I know it may sound strange, but I think guys with a bald head are sexy . Well as long as your head is shaped weird or something like that.

Not all are sexy with bald heads... hhmm..

Return to Top
#443482 - 10/20/05 04:29 PM Re: first dates
Carly Girl Offline
Power Poster
TEXAS
Which part? The sex one or the difference between the two sexes? I will be glad to accept your challenge.

Return to Top
#443483 - 10/20/05 06:01 PM Re: first dates
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
So who finds the "comb-over" sexy? Not only does the Donald have one but my dad as well. I always have to hold back my laughter when it is windy outside and he will walk around with his hand on his hair. I figure if I get to that point, out comes the razor and I will take all of it off. Fortunately my hair is really thick still.

By the way, only real men have hair on their chests. And I'm a real man!

Return to Top
#443484 - 10/20/05 06:05 PM Re: first dates
Anonymous
Unregistered

ill agree with you there (coming from a guy with no hair on his chest) but you have to prove yourself to be a real man. Have you ever served your country? stood up for what you believe in, fought to keep what you love close to you, made the great american journey across the country, seen the grand canyon and cried, visited every war monument, taught your son to ride a bike, or throw a baseball?

Return to Top
#443485 - 10/20/05 06:10 PM Re: first dates
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
Quote:

ill agree with you there (coming from a guy with no hair on his chest) but you have to prove yourself to be a real man. Have you ever served your country? stood up for what you believe in, fought to keep what you love close to you, made the great american journey across the country, seen the grand canyon and cried, visited every war monument, taught your son to ride a bike, or throw a baseball?

So did you get your definition from Websters? Let's not get into this debate again. Military service has nothing to do with it. My son is only 2 months old...a little young for a bike but not to young to use the toilet according another stupid thread. Why would I cry at a natural wonder like the Grand Canyon?

What a goofy post!

Return to Top
#443486 - 10/20/05 06:11 PM Re: first dates
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
pump your brakes anon

Return to Top
#443487 - 10/20/05 06:12 PM Re: first dates
Anonymous
Unregistered

your not an american! go fly your flag somewhere else!

Return to Top
#443488 - 10/20/05 06:14 PM Re: first dates
Anonymous
Unregistered

some people just take things alittle to serious.. settle down people, show the love.. the thread is called FIRST DATE, not hate your fellow american.

Return to Top
#443489 - 10/20/05 06:14 PM Re: first dates
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
Quote:

your not an american! go fly your flag somewhere else!

Sure Spankey!! Your such a brave Troll!

Return to Top
#443490 - 10/20/05 06:20 PM Re: first dates
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
I said Boo-urns.

-Hans Moleman

Return to Top
#443491 - 10/20/05 07:00 PM Re: first dates
ZGuy20 Offline
Platinum Poster
The very first "first date" I went on with my exgirlfriend (whom I dated for 3 years) went absolutely horrible. We were going to go out to eat and as I was on my way to pick her up at her house, a deer ran out in front of my car, and I hit it. Not a lot of damage, I was only going about 5mph when I hit it, but I did have a HUGE dent in the front of my car (it was a Nissan 300ZX, hence the Z in my name). I pick her up, we go out to eat and I spilled her drink all over the table when I sat down coming back from the mens room. On the way back we stopped by an ice cream shop for dessert. We were eating our concretes and I spilled, yet again, on myself. By the end of the evening everything went so horribly wrong I was assured that there was going to be no good night kiss or no second date. I was wrong

Return to Top
#443492 - 10/20/05 07:38 PM Re: first dates
Carly Girl Offline
Power Poster
TEXAS
Sounds like you ended up a winner. There is no rule anywhere that says you have to be perfect on a date. Just being yourself. I'm sure it was a conversation starter, to say the least.

Return to Top
#443493 - 10/20/05 07:49 PM Re: first dates
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

The very first "first date" I went on with my exgirlfriend (whom I dated for 3 years) went absolutely horrible. We were going to go out to eat and as I was on my way to pick her up at her house, a deer ran out in front of my car, and I hit it. Not a lot of damage, I was only going about 5mph when I hit it, but I did have a HUGE dent in the front of my car (it was a Nissan 300ZX, hence the Z in my name). I pick her up, we go out to eat and I spilled her drink all over the table when I sat down coming back from the mens room. On the way back we stopped by an ice cream shop for dessert. We were eating our concretes and I spilled, yet again, on myself. By the end of the evening everything went so horribly wrong I was assured that there was going to be no good night kiss or no second date. I was wrong

sounds like me, i've been with my BF for 3 yrs, he has 240sx, did you have anything done to it? (your car)our first date sucked all i can remember was nasty mexican food

Return to Top
#443494 - 10/20/05 08:01 PM Re: first dates
Pirate Offline
Diamond Poster
Pirate
Florida
Quote:

Quote:

sounds like me, i've been with my BF for 3 yrs, he has 240sx, did you have anything done to it? (your car)our first date sucked all i can remember was nasty mexican food

You have a Z Nunzeo? Me too. 1995 Twin Turbo. Glad to see a fellow driver!

Return to Top
#443495 - 10/20/05 08:25 PM Re: first dates
ZGuy20 Offline
Platinum Poster
1990 300ZX TT! AWESOME PIRATE YOU FREAKIN RULE!!!!

Return to Top
#443496 - 10/20/05 10:46 PM Re: first dates
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
I was dating a guy once... and we went out to a Chiense restaurant ... anyways.. we were laughin and cutting up.. and I wasn't payin much attention to what I was doing as I was trying to pull the meat of the stick (as I call it rat on a stick) anyways.. my fork slipped and rice went everywhere.. all over the table and on the floor.. I looked up at him and he just smiled.. grabbed his fork and slapped some of his rice in the floor also.. we laughed so hard.. I thought it was very sweet of him.

Return to Top
#443497 - 10/20/05 10:55 PM Re: first dates
Mystified Offline
New Poster
Tulsa, OK
Hey I think bald men are sexy... and men w/ hairy chests... and men that can walk... or talk.... okay I admit it... I just think men are groovey ;-)

Return to Top
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4