Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#444070 - 10/20/05 03:56 PM My thoughts on prisoner rehabilitation
That Guy Offline
Platinum Poster
That Guy
So I’m sitting around at work when the thought hits me, I hate testing controls, everyone I know hates control testwork, Why don’t we just farm this duty out to the prison system. Get them out there and let our nations prisoners do something constructive and do control testwork and other SOX stuff for us. I would think it would be a definite deterrent to crime. There are millions of prisoners out there, think how many controls could be tested.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#444071 - 10/20/05 04:05 PM Re: My thoughts on prisoner rehabilitation
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think literacy skills would be a major problem.

Return to Top
#444072 - 10/20/05 04:15 PM Re: My thoughts on prisoner rehabilitation
That Guy Offline
Platinum Poster
That Guy
There would need to be some sort of testing done to get worthy prisoners for this. Some would still pick up trash on the side of the road and others would do SOX work.

Return to Top
#444073 - 10/20/05 04:29 PM Re: My thoughts on prisoner rehabilitation
WildTurkey Offline
Platinum Poster
WildTurkey
Down South, USA
Who in prison would be suitably qualified? ... Perhaps Kenneth Lay, Andrew Fastow, Jeffrey Skilling, and Michael Kopper (ex-Enron), Bernard Ebbers and Scott Sullivan (ex-Worldcom), Dennis Kozlowski and Mark Swartz (ex-tyco), and Calisto Tanzi (ex-Parmalat)?

Return to Top
#444074 - 10/20/05 05:19 PM Re: My thoughts on prisoner rehabilitation
Rainbow Girl Offline
Gold Star
Midtown
When I was a kid I used to think that Prisoners played the parts in movies that got killed.

Return to Top