Learn More - Click Here!

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thread Options
#446509 - 05/15/06 08:41 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Okay my fellow Prison Break addicts... tonight is the final show... can't wait...

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#446510 - 05/15/06 08:58 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Final show? Or final show for this season?

Return to Top
#446511 - 05/15/06 09:00 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Final show? Or final show for this season?

Not really sure if they'll bring it back next season or not... I just assumed it was the final.

Wonder if SkunkBoy knows...

Return to Top
#446512 - 05/16/06 12:20 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
It was the final show for the season. It will be back in the fall with new episodes.

What a shocker with Dr. Tancredi - is she really dead? She sure looked like it.

I was thinking when they were in the car and T-Bag had swallowed the handcuff key, that all they'd have to do is cut off his hand - not a well-thought out plan on T-Bag's part.

As it stands right now, it looks like Tweener has the best chance of any of them of escaping clean. Looks like he's headed to St. Louis.

I thought they were really lining up to kill the VP, and they go an kill the Pres. Wow! I didn't see that one coming.

Good episode.

Return to Top
#446513 - 05/16/06 01:17 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Jim,

I think they were lining up to kill the VP but she got to the Pres first. What better way to ensure your own election....

Return to Top
#446514 - 05/16/06 01:23 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Last night was a good show. Haywire doesn't seem to be bothered about getting caught as he is pedaling his way out. I bet Dr. Tancredi isn't dead...but they got there just in time...then again... I could totally be wrong. Tag-bag...duh what were you thinking?

I just heard on the local radio that beginning June 15th they are gonna start filming the 2nd season and it's gonna be in Dallas, Texas. Awesome...

Return to Top
#446515 - 05/16/06 01:49 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Quote:

Jim,

I think they were lining up to kill the VP but she got to the Pres first. What better way to ensure your own election....

I agree with BF-she did that to show the company she can take care of business.

I think the good doc is dead-didnt see that coming. And as soon as teabag cuffed himself to Michael, i said to my wife "all they need to do is cut his hand off" (fans of 24 have seen that before). What a great show...It would be ironic if Tweener got away....

Return to Top
#446516 - 05/16/06 04:23 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
I'm a little confused. Which company does the dark-haired women who has been antagonizing the VP work for?, and I assume it must be a different company than the guys who are working for the VP??? Can anyone help.

Return to Top
#446517 - 05/16/06 05:19 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

I'm a little confused. Which company does the dark-haired women who has been antagonizing the VP work for?, and I assume it must be a different company than the guys who are working for the VP??? Can anyone help.

She's a top notch consultant (assassin) for "The Company". We don't know exactly what "The Company" is yet, although I suspect is is a CIA sponsored group....

Return to Top
#446518 - 05/17/06 03:29 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
mariposa Offline
100 Club
the Golden State
I knew it was coming, but I still screamed when T-Bag got his hand chopped off. . .if it was you, would you take the hand and go to a hospital and try to get it reattached and end up going back to jail, or take the chance to run for freedom???

Return to Top
#446519 - 05/17/06 04:43 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I doubt he would make it to either destination....

Return to Top
#446520 - 08/26/06 11:22 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
Anonymous
Unregistered

Do you think that Michael will tell lincoln what Tweener did? I mean Tweener did tell Belick about them escaping.
What do you thin?

Return to Top
#446521 - 08/27/06 01:19 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Why tell him? Tweener isn't with them, and it was all part of Michael's plan.

Return to Top
#446522 - 08/29/06 02:12 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Well, if the story wasn't believable before, they have really stretched the boundary now with the T-Bag storyline. I'm sorry, there is absolutely no way on earth a veterinarian completely reattaches his hand that was chopped off with an axe with a prognosis for anything other than gangrene. There would be way too much tissue damage from the axe, then you've got all the muscle, bone, nerve, and tendon connections to make. Plus it was all done with no anesthesia? Give me a break. I don't care how tough they want to make T-Bag out to be, he would have passed out. A team of skilled surgeons in a first-class hospital operating suite would have had a difficult time making that surgery a success. There's just no way a vet does what was portrayed when he held his repaired hand up. And with no cast, how are the bones not just flopping around tearing up all the connections inside that were just made?

Return to Top
#446523 - 08/29/06 02:22 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Quote:

Well, if the story wasn't believable before, they have really stretched the boundary now with the T-Bag storyline. I'm sorry, there is absolutely no way on earth a veterinarian completely reattaches his hand that was chopped off with an axe with a prognosis for anything other than gangrene. There would be way too much tissue damage from the axe, then you've got all the muscle, bone, nerve, and tendon connections to make. Plus it was all done with no anesthesia? Give me a break. I don't care how tough they want to make T-Bag out to be, he would have passed out. A team of skilled surgeons in a first-class hospital operating suite would have had a difficult time making that surgery a success. There's just no way a vet does what was portrayed when he held his repaired hand up. And with no cast, how are the bones not just flopping around tearing up all the connections inside that were just made?

Right on Cessna. T bag never even would have gotten that far, nevermind reattaching the hand. When the hand was initally hacked off, he would have bled to death right there-wrapping it up in a sweatshirt wouldn't have stopped the bleeding...It is national news when a surgery of that magnitude is successful. A less ridiculous scenario would have been if he used skin/tissue to close up the stump...

I hope last nights episode didn't jump the shark.

Return to Top
#446524 - 11/14/06 02:43 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
So is this show ending for good? Or is it just the end of the season? Or a hiatus?

Return to Top
#446525 - 11/14/06 02:50 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
SB-
It isn't over for good, just a break for a while, perhaps until the spring. What a great season so far (besides the fact that T-Bag is still alive)....

Return to Top
#446526 - 11/14/06 05:34 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
My Tivo missed the preview of next week's episode, but I thought they said next week was still going to be new. Did I miss something significant?

It does seem that a lot of the previously unanswered questions providing much of the plot tension are being answered, so I wonder how much longer they are planning to keep the show alive.

Return to Top
#446527 - 11/14/06 06:12 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Quote:

My Tivo missed the preview of next week's episode, but I thought they said next week was still going to be new. Did I miss something significant?

It does seem that a lot of the previously unanswered questions providing much of the plot tension are being answered, so I wonder how much longer they are planning to keep the show alive.

Its interesting...I'm not sure if I missed this or it hasn't been explained yet, but why was Lincoln set up for the murder? And why do Michael and Lincoln have different last names?

Return to Top
#446528 - 11/14/06 08:00 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
When the show first came out, the story was written to only span two seasons. Lost was the same way, but since it got really good ratings, they added more story lines to make the show last a lot longer. No idea if they did the same thing to prison break.

Return to Top
#446529 - 11/14/06 08:34 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
mck401 Offline
Diamond Poster
Texas
Quote:

It looks like there will be 2 more episodes. I can't tell by the previews if they will wrap it up in two shows or come back for another season.

Return to Top
#446530 - 11/14/06 09:14 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Last night they said-"only 2 more episodes this fall"...

Return to Top
#446531 - 11/14/06 09:36 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Quote:

Its interesting...I'm not sure if I missed this or it hasn't been explained yet, but why was Lincoln set up for the murder? And why do Michael and Lincoln have different last names?

Wasn't it because they were upset with Lincoln's father and was hoping that this would bring him out of hiding.

After last night.. I'm thinking that the man Lincoln thinks is his father...is NOT his father and is a part of the group that is planning to kill them... any thoughts?

Didn't catch all of it..as I was out at a International Taste of Nations....but what lil' I did watch...interesting as always.

And Tbag...geesh.... shouldn't he be dead by now....that's one heck of a hand. ROFL...

Return to Top
#446532 - 11/15/06 08:50 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
I'm betting more seasons. It's a hit, and now that the conspiracy is getting out there, the show may change, but I think it will go on.

Return to Top
#446533 - 11/15/06 09:22 PM Re: Prison Break Rules
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
So what was the big secret? I saw some preview before monday's episode that said "a big secret will be revealed..."

Return to Top
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7