Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#44940 - 11/21/02 09:51 PM Mandatory annual training
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can someone tell me which regulations specifically require annual training for employees?
Thanks.

Return to Top
Audit
#44941 - 11/21/02 10:55 PM Re: Mandatory annual training
BANNED BY BOL MANAGEMENT Offline
Platinum Poster
BANNED BY BOL MANAGEMENT
Go to this thread - HERE

Return to Top
#44942 - 11/25/02 05:38 PM Re: Mandatory annual training
TDW Offline
Gold Star
I just went to a compliance conference in Des Moines Iowa and there are four areas required by regulators, they are; Bank Secrecy Act, Reg CC, Security Procedures, and Privacy. Strongly Recommended by regulators are; CRA and Fair Lending. Regulatory Recommended are; Truth in Lending (Reg Z), RESPA, Flood Determination, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Right to Financial Privacy, HMDA, Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Reg E), Truth in Savings (Reg DD) and Reserve Requirements (Reg D). Hope this helps!!

Return to Top
#44943 - 11/25/02 07:02 PM Re: Mandatory annual training
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
There is still a difference between required and recommended.

If I planned to do security training annually and missed that date for whatever reason and regulators wanted to cite me, I would ask where it says "annual".
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#44944 - 12/04/02 03:39 PM Re: Mandatory annual training
BrendaW Offline
100 Club
BrendaW
Texas
Thanks Andy for the link to the other thread. I have OCC examiners here now and have already been asked some about training. THis answered my questions.....Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Return to Top
#44945 - 12/04/02 04:14 PM Re: Mandatory annual training
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
By being informed, you let the examiners know that you know your stuff. Neither we, nor the examiners are always right. But this allows you to point out certain things, and to choose your battles.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z