Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Thread Options
#453404 - 11/07/05 04:47 PM Sex at High School Increasing
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Washington Post

Perhaps the most shocking thing about students having sex in a high school auditorium was that other students didn't find it very shocking at all.

"I glanced over and, whatever, I just let him continue on with his business," said a 16-year-old linebacker on the Osbourn High School football team who, along with a friend, stumbled upon a couple engaging in oral sex. "I stayed for five to eight minutes, just talking. We weren't worried about it. When the janitor came in, everyone started running."

Manassas school officials weren't as laid back. The students -- eight in all -- were quickly identified and suspended, and the matter prompted the small school system to confront an issue many adults would rather not face: in this case, two girls and three boys engaging in oral sex or intercourse on school property while three other boys watched, according to sources familiar with what happened.

"In all the years that I've been in education, I've never run into this one before," said John Boronkay, the school system's acting superintendent. "It's a new one."

Actually, it's not so new. According to some teenagers, sex on school property is more frequent than adults might imagine. And some adults who work with teenagers said it's happening more often these days.

Snip..........

_____

Bill Clinton (and his army of shills) said over and over and over again that "oral sex is not sex".

The public schools teach kids Bill Clinton is a Great President with Great Ideas.

So, what conclusion should the below one hundred IQ kid draw from that?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#453405 - 11/07/05 05:49 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
grmasterb Offline
Diamond Poster
grmasterb
Indiana
Quote:

Bill Clinton (and his army of shills) said over and over and over again that "oral sex is not sex".

The public schools teach kids Bill Clinton is a Great President with Great Ideas.

So, what conclusion should the below one hundred IQ kid draw from that?

You know, X, you're correct. I graduated from high school in 1987 (Reagan era), and I don't recall kids having sex -- in or out of school. Everyone I knew in high school was committed to abstinence until marriage. We had no pregnant girls in my high school. Damn Clinton! Just another reason to blame him for all of the world's ills.

Return to Top
#453406 - 11/07/05 05:52 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Creditcop Offline
Diamond Poster
Creditcop
Indiana
I graduated from high school in the late 70's and there was plenty going on in this mid-west rural high school. During those times however, it was more discreet than now.

Return to Top
#453407 - 11/07/05 06:14 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

said over and over and over again that "oral sex is not sex".

No, Clinton responded to deposition questions based upon a specific definition of the term "sexual relations" and that definition was created by Paula Jones' attorney.

If you don't like the way that attorney defined the term for purposes of that deposition you should take it up with him.

Return to Top
#453408 - 11/07/05 06:19 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
gee, I remember clinton stating, in a national TV address "...I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky..." Hilary right in the background nodding her head. Sounds like he defined it himself.

Return to Top
#453409 - 11/07/05 06:30 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Actually, he was responding to a question about the deposition and he specifically used the term "sexual relations".

Return to Top
#453410 - 11/07/05 06:31 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
grmasterb Offline
Diamond Poster
grmasterb
Indiana
Quote:

gee, I remember clinton stating, in a national TV address "...I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky..." Hilary right in the background nodding her head. Sounds like he defined it himself.

Actually, he said, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." Now go back and read Anon's post.

Return to Top
#453411 - 11/07/05 07:14 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Anonymous
Unregistered

happy twisting words and using selective memory to further his cause....par for the course.

Return to Top
#453412 - 11/07/05 07:29 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Let's face it - like Clinton or not - he changed the way young people think about oral sex and indirectly contributed to oral sex being 'accepted' as the thing to do in school. Just shameful.

Return to Top
#453413 - 11/07/05 07:30 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
grmasterb Offline
Diamond Poster
grmasterb
Indiana
Quote:

happy twisting words and using selective memory to further his cause....par for the course.

Not sure if you're attacking me or Clinton, but I'm just stating the facts as they happened. But, hey, Clinton was accused of commiting perjury. Some in the current administration apparently view perjury as a "technical violation."

Return to Top
#453414 - 11/07/05 07:36 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
I don't think the oral sex "craze" is directly attributable to Clinton. Some of it is based on the (incorrect) notion that it is somehow safer than actual intercourse.

Return to Top
#453415 - 11/07/05 07:42 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, I was referring to happygilmore...he is known for the traits that I mentioned.

Return to Top
#453416 - 11/07/05 07:43 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Anonymous
Unregistered

X,

I'm just curious...just what isn't Clinton's fault? You seem to blame him for everything that ails this world.

Oh, and please change your avatar. I find it to be in extremely poor taste.

Return to Top
#453417 - 11/07/05 07:44 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
grmasterb Offline
Diamond Poster
grmasterb
Indiana
Quote:

Let's face it - like Clinton or not - he changed the way young people think about oral sex and indirectly contributed to oral sex being 'accepted' as the thing to do in school. Just shameful.

You don't think young people were having oral sex before Clinton was president?

Return to Top
#453418 - 11/07/05 07:45 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
grmasterb Offline
Diamond Poster
grmasterb
Indiana
Quote:

Some of it is based on the (incorrect) notion that it is somehow safer than actual intercourse.

With respect to STDs, I believe you're correct. However, I believe young people are more concerned with pregnancy.

Return to Top
#453419 - 11/07/05 07:46 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Personally I wish I was 10 years younger.

Return to Top
#453420 - 11/07/05 07:47 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
No oral love for Mr. T?

Return to Top
#453421 - 11/07/05 07:48 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Anonymous
Unregistered

I heartily agree that X's new avatar is in extreme poor taste.

Signed,
Another Anon

Return to Top
#453422 - 11/07/05 07:49 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Quote:

Quote:

Some of it is based on the (incorrect) notion that it is somehow safer than actual intercourse.

With respect to STDs, I believe you're correct. However, I believe young people are more concerned with pregnancy.

I wish more of them were concerned. I think the teen pregnancy rate is appalling. With such easy access to birth control you would hope young people would not make the same "mistakes" their parents and grandparents did.

And before anyone gets all grumpy ... I was a "mistake" so I'm not trying to be hurtful toward anyone.

Return to Top
#453423 - 11/07/05 07:49 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
No, I just wish I could be part of this laissez faire sexual free-for-all.

Return to Top
#453424 - 11/07/05 07:54 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
Quote:

And before anyone gets all grumpy ... I was a "mistake" so I'm not trying to be hurtful toward anyone.

I would call more of an "accident". I was an "accident" as were all three of my kids. I would in no way call them a "mistake" and i doubt your parents view you as a "mistake".

Return to Top
#453425 - 11/07/05 07:57 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Anonymous
Unregistered

I like Roseanne's explanation. "You're not a mistake; you were a surprise. A surprise is something you didn't even know you wanted until you got it."

Signed,
Another Anon

Return to Top
#453426 - 11/07/05 07:58 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
You're right ... accident is a better word.

Return to Top
#453427 - 11/07/05 08:02 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
XODUS Offline
Power Poster
XODUS
I was watching a show on HBO a few months ago discussing the Oral Sex craze and how more teen girls are doing it because it is "no big deal".

Return to Top
#453428 - 11/07/05 08:05 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Quote:

I was watching a show on HBO a few months ago discussing the Oral Sex craze and how more teen girls are doing it because it is "no big deal".

please see my thoughts on this at post #460782

Return to Top
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5