BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Thread Options
#453479 - 11/08/05 06:17 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
I've never been "penertrated" ... is it fun?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#453480 - 11/08/05 06:19 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
tisk tisk MD LOL j/k

Return to Top
#453481 - 11/08/05 06:22 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
ThePaul Offline
Diamond Poster
ThePaul
Dallas, TX
"you dont have to be penetrated to lose your virginity"
Especially true for guys!

Return to Top
#453482 - 11/08/05 06:24 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
i think they should teach self gratification in schools along with all the other sex ed topics...just my two cents...

Return to Top
#453483 - 11/08/05 06:38 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Quote:

i think they should teach self gratification in schools

This just in...Joycelyn Elders is Dipitous...lol

Return to Top
#453484 - 11/08/05 06:39 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
i don't even know who that is! lol, can't be me

Return to Top
#453485 - 11/08/05 06:41 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

i think they should teach self gratification in schools along with all the other sex ed topics...just my two cents...

what is self gratification mean? Do you mean raising teenagers self esteem so they wont feel obligated to do it?

Return to Top
#453486 - 11/08/05 06:45 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Pirate Offline
Diamond Poster
Pirate
Florida
Quote:

Quote:

what is self gratification mean? Do you mean raising teenagers self esteem so they wont feel obligated to do it?

It means masturbation.

Return to Top
#453487 - 11/08/05 06:46 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
lol!!!

Return to Top
#453488 - 11/08/05 06:51 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
I never realized that only people with low self-esteem were allowed to self-gratify. This site is so enlightening.

Return to Top
#453489 - 11/08/05 06:54 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
oh, thats not what i meant at all--i just meant they can cure some, not all, urges with self gratification! thats just what the anon misunderstood!

Return to Top
#453490 - 11/08/05 06:56 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Pirate Offline
Diamond Poster
Pirate
Florida
Quote:

oh, thats not what i meant at all--i just meant they can cure some, not all, urges with self gratification! thats just what the anon misunderstood!

I wonder if there would be any group projects in this class. What about home work? And the oral presentations...

Return to Top
#453491 - 11/08/05 07:05 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
Quote:

Quote:

I wonder if there would be any group projects in this class. What about home work? And the oral presentations...

Too good pirate. Post of the day candidate.

Return to Top
#453492 - 11/08/05 07:06 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Erl of Baltimore Offline
Platinum Poster
Erl of Baltimore
Memorial Stadium
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

But Clinton used the term "sexual relations" and the difference is that he was using the term from the deposition, not his own term. See the difference now?

So prior to his deposition he didn't know what sex was? Is that what you are trying to tell me? He lied...bottom line. Continue to elevate him to whatever level you'd like to, he cheated on his wife, and lied about it on national TV, regardless of how you or he defines "sex" or "sexual relations." Wonder what you would think if your spouse came home and said they were involved in a relationship, but it isn't "sex" it is only "sexual relations."

I'm done with you...

As crazy as that last comment seems that is exactly the reasoning I got from my now ex-wife after I confronted her and she acknowledged having...what she reasoned to not be sex with someone other than me...I asked her when Bill Clinton moved into the house and became our moral compass. If it wasn't so hurtful it might have made me laugh...not. (This was in 2001)

Rock when you put it in that context, or anyone for that matter (if your spouse said what clinton said to you(<--anyone) it doesn't matter what you call it(Ex:sliding down the slide)it is still is sex

I cannot agree more, that's why she is now the "X-wife". Please..no offense meant to anyone named X, D2X, XXX, X-post facto etc.

Return to Top
#453493 - 11/08/05 07:08 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Erl of Baltimore Offline
Platinum Poster
Erl of Baltimore
Memorial Stadium
Quote:

Quote:

i think they should teach self gratification in schools

This just in...Joycelyn Elders is Dipitous...lol

She was definitely entertaining to listen to

Return to Top
#453494 - 11/08/05 07:15 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
tamarack Offline
California
can we all say "BRAVE NEW WORLD" the same book we were asked to read in high school is to blame. That and parents not doing any parenting, or could it be the music, or the media?

Return to Top
#453495 - 11/08/05 07:17 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Someone should step forward - it seems the 'we' need a self-gratification class here.

Of course, gratification can mean lots of different things.

gratification

n 1: state of being gratified; great satisfaction; "dull repetitious work gives no gratification"; "to my immense gratification he arrived on time" [syn: satisfaction] 2: the act or an instance of satisfying

On the other hand, self-gratification at all its different levels is the answer to this problem. I say, go for it.

Return to Top
#453496 - 11/08/05 07:22 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
ThePaul Offline
Diamond Poster
ThePaul
Dallas, TX
lol ron, is your new avatar mcguyver? little blurry but thats what it looks like to me

Return to Top
#453497 - 11/08/05 07:24 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Hated By Some Offline
10K Club
Hated By Some
Somewhere vanilla
yes it was even blurrier before but i got a better version of the same jpg

Return to Top
#453498 - 11/08/05 07:34 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
tamarack Offline
California
Quote:

talk about gratification, Just got back in from Mexico last night! So the topic is sex, more importantly, sex in high school. I'd simply bring in some live subjects, as in adults or kids there own age who can display the results of having sex at a young age. Of course by results im talking about the disease's that are becoming more and more common, those same disease's that are becoming stronger with each vaccine thats out to knock them out. let a student see someone whos caught Chlamydia in his eye for going down on the wrong girl, or Herpes, Genital Warts so backed up ones backside its impossible to use the lavatory. Show these pictures, have these people come and talk to a small class, I guarantee students will think twice about having sex. Make it a daily or quarterly. Just an idea, man do I wish I was a virgin..

Return to Top
#453499 - 11/08/05 07:39 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think the oral sex "craze" is directly attributable to Clinton. Some of it is based on the (incorrect) notion that it is somehow safer than actual intercourse.

I was thinking the exact same think! Girls are wanting to be "virgins" and not get pregnant so this is the new solution. However, they are still putting themselves at risk of STD's and emotional trama.

Oral sex.. is still having sex.. you don't have to be penertrated to lose your virginity.

Have you ever known a teenager who was rational? I was not saying it is not having sex....I happen to watch a special on Dateline or something like that and that is what the teens gave as their reason. I basically think the boys are way off blaming Clinton...it is merely teenage dumb brain at work.

Return to Top
#453500 - 11/08/05 07:59 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Quote:

Show these pictures, have these people come and talk to a small class, I guarantee students will think twice about having se

sorry, but most teenagers I know (and I used ot be one) believe it will never happen to them

Return to Top
#453501 - 11/08/05 08:04 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
talk about gratification, Just got back in from Mexico last night! So the topic is sex, more importantly, sex in high school. I'd simply bring in some live subjects, as in adults or kids there own age who can display the results of having sex at a young age. Of course by results im talking about the disease's that are becoming more and more common, those same disease's that are becoming stronger with each vaccine thats out to knock them out. let a student see someone whos caught Chlamydia in his eye for going down on the wrong girl, or Herpes, Genital Warts so backed up ones backside its impossible to use the lavatory Show these pictures, have these people come and talk to a small class, I guarantee students will think twice about having sex. Make it a daily or quarterly. Just an idea, man do I wish I was a virgin..

is that really possible?

Return to Top
#453502 - 11/08/05 08:06 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
OH yes, it is. I had a friend in college who got genital warts and I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. My friend went through hell.

Return to Top
#453503 - 11/08/05 08:07 PM Re: Sex at High School Increasing
Erl of Baltimore Offline
Platinum Poster
Erl of Baltimore
Memorial Stadium
Quote:

talk about gratification, Just got back in from Mexico last night! So the topic is sex, more importantly, sex in high school. I'd simply bring in some live subjects, as in adults or kids there own age who can display the results of having sex at a young age. Of course by results im talking about the disease's that are becoming more and more common, those same disease's that are becoming stronger with each vaccine thats out to knock them out. let a student see someone whos caught Chlamydia in his eye for going down on the wrong girl, or Herpes, Genital Warts so backed up ones backside its impossible to use the lavatory Show these pictures, have these people come and talk to a small class, I guarantee students will think twice about having sex. Make it a daily or quarterly. Just an idea, man do I wish I was a virgin..

is that really possible?

Why do you want to know?

Return to Top
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5