Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#462090 - 11/28/05 04:07 PM Question for the Compliance Peeps
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Don't you look forward to taking several days off only to find your inbox full of rediculous compliance questions? Maybe it shows how poor the training company we use is or how apathetic those taking the trainings are, but sometimes I deal with rediculous issues. That is my rant, sorry everyone.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#462091 - 11/28/05 08:09 PM Re: Question for the Compliance Peeps
Dance129 Offline
Dance129
I completely agree with you. Training is done inhouse at my institution. Everyone moans and groans about how it is so stupid to have training, and how nothing has changed so why do they need to sit through it again. Yet, they are the ones always calling to ask you the questions that a beginner should know. Maybe if they would quit crying and actually pay attention for once, they would know a little bit more.

Return to Top
#462092 - 11/28/05 08:35 PM Re: Question for the Compliance Peeps
Princess Romeo Offline

Power Poster
Princess Romeo
Where the heart is
Oh I don't know... it seems like good job security! Besides, I always welcome the questions. I turn them into little mini-training sessions and even started to document those for the training records!

Return to Top
#462093 - 11/28/05 08:39 PM Re: Question for the Compliance Peeps
Nuts Offline
I agree with both of you. However, though some staff changes, and more of our in-house training, we have achieved a somewhat backwards setting. Now, I have very few phonecalls, or compliance questions, and frankly, am bored out of my skull. Either they have found ways to hide all of their errors from me, or the training actually got through to them. I'm really bored, no matter which path we are on.

Return to Top
#462094 - 11/28/05 08:43 PM Re: Question for the Compliance Peeps
Sound Tactic Offline
Power Poster
Sound Tactic
Well, just go perform an audit. I am sure you will find something to discuss with personel.

Return to Top
#462095 - 11/28/05 09:35 PM Re: Question for the Compliance Peeps
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
rediculous? Is that a redneck word or did you mean pediculous?

Return to Top
#462096 - 11/29/05 02:17 AM Re: Question for the Compliance Peeps
flaire Offline
100 Club
flaire
sw us
I just e-mail them back with links to the relevant reg section. Kind of like Dan P. does here.

As far as being bored, Nuts - send me your training program! I can't imagine being bored!

Return to Top