Thread Options Tools
#46234 - 12/02/02 01:49 PM Willing to share audit schedule
Mickey Offline
100 Club
Mickey
FL
I was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to share their audit schedule with me. I need to develop a schedule for the internal audit function which determines scope and frequency of audits performed. I am a bank with one holding company that has 10 branches.....$350 million in size.

I have Sheshunoff manuals but don't really care for those. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do both Internal Audit and Compliance so a Compliance schedule will help also.

Thanks in advance.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#46235 - 12/02/02 03:57 PM Re: Willing to share audit schedule
Neytiri Offline
Platinum Poster
Neytiri
Pandora
I will send you my schedule but didn't see an e-mail address listed in your profile. I use a risk-based auditing schedule that has passed muster by the OCC. The time frames you use may be different based on your own risk assessments.

Return to Top
#46236 - 12/02/02 04:42 PM Re: Willing to share audit schedule
Mickey Offline
100 Club
Mickey
FL
You can e-mail to me at dianne@phsb.net
Thanks!

Return to Top
#46237 - 12/02/02 10:29 PM Re: Willing to share audit schedule
c.a.r Offline
Gold Star
c.a.r
Texas, USA
If is not to much of a problem, I would also like your audit schedule. I am new at this and have found it hard to locate information (other than BOL of course) I don't know if I will ever get it all... cfinch@americannationalbank.net

Return to Top
#46238 - 12/03/02 07:34 PM Re: Willing to share audit schedule
Maria Offline
Platinum Poster
Sylacauga, Al, United States
You will get it. We all have our times when we "question" our own ability. But it is doing those times that we lift each other up and help each other out. I will send you a copy of mine also. I also believe Andy has his posted on his website because I use his format and adjust it to fit my needs.

Opinions are mine not my employer.

Return to Top
#46239 - 12/03/02 08:29 PM Re: Willing to share audit schedule
LinMarie Offline
100 Club
LinMarie
I am also interested in seeing your audit schedule. Please E-mail me at amy.muhleisen@steubentrust.com. Thanks so much!

Return to Top