#471292 - 12/16/05 04:14 PM NFL This Weekend
Anonymous
Unregistered

Who's going to win?
Indy or San Diego
KC or NY Giants
Minn or Pitts

Who's working for the Reggie Bush pick?
Who does Indy not want to face in the playoffs?
Will Jacksonville run the table against inferior opponents?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#471293 - 12/16/05 04:20 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Anonymous
Unregistered

Indy
hopefully NYG
Pittsburgh?

huh?
hopefully someone beats them before the Broncos would have to go there
who cares?

Return to Top
#471294 - 12/16/05 04:21 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Who's going to win?
Indy or San Diego Please, please, please let it be San Diego!
KC or NY Giants KC
Minn or Pitts Minnesota Vikings

Who's working for the Reggie Bush pick? I think Houston is a lock
Who does Indy not want to face in the playoffs? Who else, the New England Patriots!
Will Jacksonville run the table against inferior opponents? No.

Return to Top
#471295 - 12/16/05 04:22 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Anonymous
Unregistered

Indy
KC
'Lers

San Fran and Houston
Bungles and NE
Yes

Return to Top
#471296 - 12/16/05 04:23 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Indy
Giants
Pitts

Texans will be number one with a bullet.
I think the Bengals will have a lot to prove if they can make it to thechampionship game.
Jacksonville certainly could run the table.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#471297 - 12/16/05 04:26 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Indy wins.

Kc Wins. (Well, I hope so)

Minnesota wins. (Gotta keep the AFC insanity going as long as we can).

Cincinnati KILLS the Lions with 5 INTERCEPTIONS from each of two quarterbacks to enter the game for a total of 10 Interceptions in one game. The stadium is a sea of Orange and Black to honor the visitors in a protest against Matt Millen.

San Francisco is working for Reggie Bush.

Indy doesn't want to face either the Patriots or the Bengals in the playoffs, but they'll get one or the other almost certainly in a very good game.

Jacksonville will find a way to lose against San Francisco, ruining San Fran's run towards getting Reggie Bush.

In other news, Detroit will announce that they are hiring former Bears and Saints coach Mike Ditka as their new head coach. He will then offer any team all of his picks for Reggie Bush. Some idiot will decline, pick someone else who will become a bust, and will reenter the Akilli Smith nightmare of Cincinnati past.

Return to Top
#471298 - 12/16/05 04:43 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
the saints will continue to lose and pick Reggie Bush, where he will languish for 2 years. We will then trade him, and he will immediately set all types of records and become a pro-bowl great. Just look at past history for that one folks...

Return to Top
#471299 - 12/16/05 04:44 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Indy, Gints, Vikings.
Texans get Bush.
Even though the Colts are the better team, and they would be at home, they do NOT want to face the Pats. The pats are starting to gel on offense and the defensive front (the defensive backs are still a concern)...The colts should win, but if the Pats pull it off, Peyton rolls into the fetal position and wonders how to get Belechik out of his mind.
Don't think the Jags run the table-maybe if Leftwich was back.

Return to Top
#471300 - 12/16/05 05:04 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Anonymous
Unregistered

San Diego
Giants
Steelers

Houston or San Fran
Patriots
Jacksonville is expected to get the 5 seed, if they lose it could really make it interesting with SD/KC/Pitt

Return to Top
#471301 - 12/16/05 05:13 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
slubgob Offline
Platinum Poster
Quote:

the saints will continue to lose and pick Reggie Bush, where he will languish for 2 years. We will then trade him, and he will immediately set all types of records and become a pro-bowl great. Just look at past history for that one folks...

Or they will trade down to get an established pro-bowl player... who will then languish for a few years.

Return to Top
#471302 - 12/16/05 06:28 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Zamboni Driver Offline
Platinum Poster
Zamboni Driver
Going round and round
Who's going to win?
Indy or San Diego - Colts
KC or NY Giants - NYG, but it will be close
Minn or Pitts - Pittsburgh

Who's working for the Reggie Bush pick? Texans - they are inventing new ways to lose games
Who does Indy not want to face in the playoffs? I don't think it matters who they face, they will keep playing their game.
Will Jacksonville run the table against inferior opponents?Yep - too much to prove

Next question - who is worse, Houston or Arizona?

Return to Top
#471303 - 12/16/05 06:30 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Arizona. They have no running back, no quarterback, no offensive line, and no defense. They do, however, have some nice wide receivers.

Houston, on the other hand just has no receivers, no defense and no offensive line.

Return to Top
#471304 - 12/16/05 06:46 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Big Dog Offline
Power Poster
Big Dog
Kennel
Mama's, don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys!

Go Redskins! Win out or you are out!

Return to Top
#471305 - 12/16/05 07:29 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
All of this football stuff that you are all talking about is beyond me....what I care about is how is a girl supposed to stay warm in Chicago at Soldier Field on a Sunday night?

Yeah, I'll be at the Bears/ Falcons game...brrr....

Return to Top
#471306 - 12/16/05 07:36 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Anonymous
Unregistered

Houston is worse. For all the bettors out there my lead pipe locks of the week are Pittsburgh and Zona. Take 'em in a parlay.

Houston does have Andre Johnson, BF. The man is a pimp.

Return to Top
#471307 - 12/16/05 07:43 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Chi Offline
Platinum Poster
Chi
New England
Quote:

Take 'em in a parlay.

Parley? Damn to the depths whatever man what thought of "parley".

Indiana
Giants (Goooooooo Eli!)
Pittsburgh

Return to Top
#471308 - 12/16/05 08:21 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

All of this football stuff that you are all talking about is beyond me....what I care about is how is a girl supposed to stay warm in Chicago at Soldier Field on a Sunday night?

Yeah, I'll be at the Bears/ Falcons game...brrr....

Hrmn the only way I knew to keep warm at Soldier Field in December is to get drunk and paint your chest blue and go shirtless. That probably won't work for you though. So, bring yourself a seat cushion, a nice warm throw, and get excited.

Return to Top
#471309 - 12/16/05 08:24 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

Houston is worse. For all the bettors out there my lead pipe locks of the week are Pittsburgh and Zona. Take 'em in a parlay.

Houston does have Andre Johnson, BF. The man is a pimp.

I wouldn't count Pittsburgh as a lock against MN. The boys in Purple owe the AFC North 1 loss, and this is their last chance I believe.

As for Houston, Andre Johnson is a pimp. Too bad he has noone to throw the ball to him while he's flat on his back.

Return to Top
#471310 - 12/16/05 08:31 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Take 'em in a parlay.

Parley? Damn to the depths whatever man what thought of "parley".

Indiana
Giants (Goooooooo Eli!)
Pittsburgh

Betonsports.com spells it parlay

Return to Top
#471311 - 12/16/05 08:33 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know BF. David Carr is very good too but his line blows. I would say they should stay away from Bush, trade down for Ferguson, use the extra picks for depth and save the #1 overall pick money for some free agents.

Return to Top
#471312 - 12/16/05 08:44 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

I know BF. David Carr is very good too but his line blows. I would say they should stay away from Bush, trade down for Ferguson, use the extra picks for depth and save the #1 overall pick money for some free agents.

Bingo. That's why I think someone more like San Fran will get him. I think there will be a trade up a few slots to whoever gets the #1 pick.

Return to Top
#471313 - 12/16/05 08:52 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bush is the choice of the darned. San Fran is shooting themselves in the foot by signing 2 #1 overall picks in a row. That's a boatload of money. Better hope they have the best talent scouts in the league if they want to compete.

And seriously, Pittsburgh is a lock. As are the Pathetic Pinkstons plus the points.

Return to Top
#471314 - 12/16/05 09:00 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Mom of Princess NatalieBear - go to the pharmacy section of your local store (WalMart, Walgreens, etc.) and buy Therma Care Heat Wraps, or something similar. They sell these patches that wrap around you or tape to your clothes that heat up when exposed to air, and stay warm for 7 to 12 hours. They are for backaches, menstrual pain or neck aches. It is like having a heating pad on your back without the cord.

I wear these when I go hunting on very cold days and they work for me. They keep your core warm. You can also buy hot hands and hot toes, which are packets you slip in your gloves or stick to your socks which are similar to the Therma Care Heat Wraps. They heat up when exposed to air. Those will keep your extremities warm.

All you need to worry about is wind burn on your face.

Return to Top
#471315 - 12/16/05 09:19 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Texans, bless their little hearts, have been close in many of their games. They do not need Bush right now. They need to shore up their offensive line before they're shoveling dirt in their David Carr's professional grave. He can't take much more of this abuse.

Return to Top
#471316 - 12/16/05 09:19 PM Re: NFL This Weekend
Bengals Fan Offline
Power Poster
Bengals Fan
Cincinnati, OH
Quote:

The Texans, bless their little hearts, have been close in many of their games. They do not need Bush right now. They need to shore up their offensive line before they're shoveling dirt in their David Carr's professional grave. He can't take much more of this abuse.

I watched a Texans' game earlier this season and for a second there I would have sworn it was David Klingler and not David Carr on his back.

Return to Top
Page 1 of 2 1 2