BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Thread Options
#481635 - 05/04/06 06:52 PM Re: Survivor
lawmansbabe Offline
Gold Star
Oklahoma
I have to agree, Sweetpeas! Aras should be next...

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#481636 - 05/04/06 07:47 PM Re: Survivor
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
I agree also. Everyone seems to think Aras is "strong" but hasn't shown me much in the challenges.

Return to Top
#481637 - 05/05/06 02:39 PM Re: Survivor
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
bye-bye Shane!!! He is no more!

The next couple of shows should be very interesting!!

Return to Top
#481638 - 05/05/06 03:01 PM Re: Survivor
tahdah Offline
Platinum Poster
Can someone recap what happened? I wasn't home and vcr isn't working.

Return to Top
#481639 - 05/05/06 03:17 PM Re: Survivor
lawmansbabe Offline
Gold Star
Oklahoma
WOO-HOO!!!! Shane is gone!! His was a GREAT reaction!!

I agree that the next two weeks should be interesting. I'm still pulling for Terry.

Return to Top
#481640 - 05/05/06 03:39 PM Re: Survivor
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Quote:

Can someone recap what happened? I wasn't home and vcr isn't working.

Shane is BS about Courtney getting the boot and Shane not knowing-Cirie gives him some story her and Aras concocted about how it was a last minute decistion, and Shane was too far ahead of them on the way to tribal council to let him know. He seems to buy the story.
Reward Challenge-combination of prior challenges-dig up bag, crawl through cage maze, etc. Last one at each stage is out. Terry wins, and reward is family visit. He has to decide on following: 2 people spend overnight time wiht loved one at hotel (chooses himself and Shane), food drink, etc. One gets to bring their loved one camp for night (cirie brings hubby), one gets a hug from their loved one (Aras hugs mommy) and Danielle sent to exile island-no contact with loved one. Danielle is ticked off.

After returning to camp, terry tries to explain why he decided what he did-basically said the relationship with spouses and kid was more important than with the parent. Aras whined about how that is wrong, and his mom is his rock ( i was waiting for him to stamp his feet and cry).

Immunity-climb a pole 20ft high out in the water-pull up buckets of water, pour down a tube to raise flag-Terry wins. Lots of deal making, Shane ends up getting the boot, much to his suprise.

Return to Top
#481641 - 05/05/06 03:41 PM Re: Survivor
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
I'm not great a recapping, but I promised I would.

RC-was just like Empress said it would be. Terry won and he got to decide who got to spend what kind of time with their families. Terry & his wife and Shane & his son all went to a resort for the evening and slept on beds and ate good food. Ciere got to take her husband back to camp for the evening, Aras got to hug is mom and Danielle just got to talk to her mom from afar.

IC-as predicted they stood on a 20ft pole and tried to poor water into a tube. When the tube was full it raised a flag and the first one to grab their flag won. Terry was the winner and everyone just rolled their eyes. (Everyone except Shane tried to win)

I wasn't able to see what happened in camp after the challenge so hopefully someone else can chime in here.

At the elimation Shane said that he was sure he was safe and that is why he did not try at the IC. Much to his surprise...bye bye. Terry was the only one shocked so I assume he didn't know what was going on.

Return to Top
#481642 - 05/05/06 03:54 PM Re: Survivor
Anonymous
Unregistered

That is excellent! Thanks for the recaps, Sox and Builder. I wish I could have seen his expression! Well, they'll probably show it again next week.

I'm really glad Terry chose Shane and his son as the ones to go to the resort. That is an experience that Shane's son will remember for the rest of his life. Nice move on Terry's part.

Suzy

Return to Top
#481643 - 05/05/06 04:01 PM Re: Survivor
tahdah Offline
Platinum Poster
Thanks for the recaps, sure wish I could have seen it. Hopefully next week they'll show some good clips.

Return to Top
#481644 - 05/05/06 04:03 PM Re: Survivor
patsfan1224 Offline
100 Club
patriot nation
I am glad Terry sent Danielle to exile - too bad he couldn't have sent Aras too! Danielle didn't take the deals he presented to her so good for him for hosing her in the reward! She's getting the boot next unless Cirie and her have a side deal Aras doesn't know about.
What were the previews of next weeks show? Can't wait!
Thank you so much for the recaps since I did not get to watch last night either.

Return to Top
#481645 - 05/05/06 04:03 PM Re: Survivor
Bank Nag Offline
Reading on the riverbank
OOPS! I got in the middle of a comment and my computer hicupped! I was saying that I am so glad to find others who are hooked on "Survivor"! I watched it secretly while my husband was bowling through one whole series without telling anyone--figured I'd get ragged on! So glad Shane is finally gone! Terry showed a lot of class letting him go to the resort with his son. However, I would have killed Shane the first whole day I had to spend with him if I were there. Cirie is the one flying under the radar---she manages to not even come close to measuring up on the challenges and just suggests voting someone out and they go! And no one seems to pay attention to the fact she's playing them! I'm for Terry! He really has played a good game and deserves to win! Okay, now everyone can beat me up for that opinion!

Return to Top
#481646 - 05/05/06 04:10 PM Re: Survivor
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
Next weeks previews showed everyone getting mad at Terry. I guess they are sick of him winning. Too bad for them!

Return to Top
#481647 - 05/05/06 06:49 PM Re: Survivor
Anonymous
Unregistered

OMG! Were you all not laughing your heads off when the votes were for Shane! His expressions were priceless! I am sure Mastercard is in negotiations with him as we speak.

Terry is soooo kickin' booty...I like him! and after meeting his wife, I like her too. I know, I know, I really didn't meet her; you all know what I mean. What about Aras?! The big waaa-baby! How proud his mother must be for her son to be on national television whining. I thought Terry made the most fair decisions in choosing the reward. It was like he chose the relationship between the 2 people over anything else that had happened on the island...he is such a stand-up guy. And he was trying to explain that to Aras even though he didn't have to. He could have just said "too bad; win a challenge on Survivor and you can do what you want to do!"

Return to Top
#481648 - 05/05/06 06:51 PM Re: Survivor
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Quote:

OMG! Were you all not laughing your heads off when the votes were for Shane! His expressions were priceless! I am sure Mastercard is in negotiations with him as we speak.

Terry is soooo kickin' booty...I like him! and after meeting his wife, I like her too. I know, I know, I really didn't meet her; you all know what I mean. What about Aras?! The big waaa-baby! How proud his mother must be for her son to be on national television whining. I thought Terry made the most fair decisions in choosing the reward. It was like he chose the relationship between the 2 people over anything else that had happened on the island...he is such a stand-up guy. And he was trying to explain that to Aras even though he didn't have to. He could have just said "too bad; win a challenge on Survivor and you can do what you want to do!"

So true-he was such a whiner. Does he owe Aras anything? Give me a break.

Return to Top
#481649 - 05/05/06 06:52 PM Re: Survivor
doosmom Offline
doosmom
The Delta
That was me...I wasn't logged in.

Kinda scared me too...I read it and thought for a minute somebody else was as opinionated as I am! Whew

Return to Top
#481650 - 05/06/06 05:38 AM Re: Survivor
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
I can't record it right now, so it's a one-time watch for me.

It looked like Shane was so sure that he wasn't going home that he didn't take his pack of belongings to tribal council. He seemed to just walk away stunned AND empty-handed. Did anyone else see that - or was I imagining things?

I didn't think he should win the million dollars, but he did make me chuckle sometimes though.

Return to Top
#481651 - 05/06/06 03:15 PM Re: Survivor
strongbad Offline
Gold Star
strongbad
Arkansas
I think he's pretty disgusting guy and I'm glad he left.. did you see how they had to constantly blurb out his waste line... its because he walks around with his pants so far down and he sticks out his belly... ick...

Return to Top
#481652 - 05/06/06 03:56 PM Re: Survivor
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
I know. The naked thing has been done. I was SO angry with him when Bruce had to be taken out of the show and he stopped to take his pants off before helping to carry him to the medic's boat. That and the blackberry thing just put me over the edge. Good riddance!!

Return to Top
#481653 - 05/08/06 05:30 PM Re: Survivor
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
[BQ - he was naked because he'd developed a rash from wearing wet shorts all the time. He took them off and didn't have anything to wear instead.]

Spoilers for Thursday:

RC - contestants are tethered to a central rope. They race along, clipping in and out around various obstacles. Terry and Aras waste time fighting. End up at puzzle tables with 3 locks and columns of sea creatures. This is usually the "remember the story I tell you" challenge, so not sure if that's going to factor in to the puzzle. Aras to win and take Cirie, or if teams, Aras & Cirie to win.

Terry & Danielle exiled.

IC - running to individual rings, dig up something and return to puzzle tray. Aras to win! (Gasp - thud.)

Question - will Terry have to actually use his immunity idol, or will the knowledge that he has it be enough to keep people from writing his name down? (I think the latter.)

Boot - Cirie. May end up in a tie vote (Terry & Danielle for Cirie, Aras & Cirie for Danielle) that then results in the firebuilding challenge, with Cirie losing to Danielle. Hey, at least it's not the Purple Rock of Death.

Stay tuned for finale spoilers.

Return to Top
#481654 - 05/08/06 05:33 PM Re: Survivor
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
OH, I had completely forgotten about the purple rock. Too funny.

Return to Top
#481655 - 05/08/06 05:34 PM Re: Survivor
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Don't forget it's on Sunday night!!

No RC or exile - just the usual "Dearly Departed" sappy walk stuff.

IC - retrieve and use small number of pegs to climb an inclined wall. Aras has a slight lead but slips.... However, it still appears that Aras wins and takes Danielle to the F2.

Winner - I heard Aras way back when, but betting spoilers were going for Danielle. I'll update if I hear anything more definitive.

Return to Top
#481656 - 05/08/06 05:42 PM Re: Survivor
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
Wow...never thought Aras would get there, but I guess Terry runs out of luck.

Return to Top
#481657 - 05/08/06 07:10 PM Re: Survivor
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Aras just rubs me the wrong way (his attitude that he is morally better than most is a little too evident for my tastes) and Danielle has done extremely little of note or merit. I'd support Terry or Cirie for the win, since they both actually PLAYED the game (one physically and the other mentally) rather than coasting on numbers and not being unpleasant enought to get booted early), but Aras and Danielle? Ugh.

Return to Top
#481658 - 05/11/06 08:53 PM Re: Survivor
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't get it. If Terry doesn't have to use the secret immunity idol tonight, why wouldn't he then use it to get to the final two?

Return to Top
#481659 - 05/11/06 09:17 PM Re: Survivor
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
I didn't think he could use it once there were only 4. I thought it had to be used prior to then. Guess we'll find out tonite.

Return to Top
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13