Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#482032 - 01/12/06 09:36 PM Re: Favorite Beer
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

Hands down, Corona with Lime. Started on those in 1997 in Acapulco, and haven't stopped. If I had a gun to my head and couldn't choose Corona, I would go with Michelob or Sam Adams. Not big on the dark beers.

yea i love corona and it is NOT because of the commercials

Return to Top
#482033 - 01/12/06 09:37 PM Re: Favorite Beer
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
thepaul can i bum a ride from you, please?

Return to Top
#482034 - 01/12/06 09:41 PM Re: Favorite Beer
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

Quote:

And by the way, the majority of people posting in the Cooler are professionals, and are a fun loving bunch. Sometimes emotions get raised when controversial topics are discussed like politics, religion, etc., but when the topic is something as light as "Favorite Beer," what does it matter what anyone says. If you think someone is low class, I suggest you keep it to yourself. I would think that the majority of people here find nothing to be lower class than unprovoked attacks on peoples' character for no reason other than one's personal opinions.

Again, go back and read YOUR posts as well as SLICK's and anyone else in your group. You do just as much attacking as anyone else in this place for people posting their personal opinions. Case in point: MD. But I guess it is OK when you are doing it, but no one is allowed to post an opinion about you. Would you like to be the Pot or the Kettle today?

Blah, blah, blah

Return to Top
#482035 - 01/12/06 09:43 PM Re: Favorite Beer
Roger That Offline
Platinum Poster
Roger That
Penna.
Anybody ever taste any brews from the Great Lakes Brewery around Cleveland?

Their lagers are great.
The porter is smooth.

Return to Top
#482036 - 01/12/06 09:47 PM Re: Favorite Beer
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
all this kettle and pot BS talk is so stupid "no you're a keetle...no your the pot " just shut up let people talk da*n! and What group this is an internet "chat" room unlesss they're all on lap tops in the same room/building or personally know each other there is NO group

Return to Top
#482037 - 01/12/06 09:49 PM Re: Favorite Beer
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

all this kettle and pot BS talk is so stupid "no you're a keetle...no your the pot " just shut up let people talk da*n! and What group this is an internet "chat" room unlesss they're all on lap tops in the same room/building or personally know each other there is NO group

Thank you Nunz!

Return to Top
#482038 - 01/12/06 09:50 PM Re: Favorite Beer
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
Way to go Nunz.

Return to Top
#482039 - 01/12/06 09:50 PM Re: Favorite Beer
Anonymous
Unregistered

All I want is for some of you to branch out and try beers that are not as commercialized. Here is a good point. There is a brewery every square mile in Germany. Think of all the beers you have not tried. You might change your mind about Corona after tasting these beers. And you won't need to kill the taste with a lime.

Return to Top
#482040 - 01/12/06 09:59 PM Re: Favorite Beer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Golly gee, your wisdom just astonishes me ... NOT!

Return to Top
#482041 - 01/12/06 10:01 PM Re: Favorite Beer
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

And by the way, the majority of people posting in the Cooler are professionals, and are a fun loving bunch. Sometimes emotions get raised when controversial topics are discussed like politics, religion, etc., but when the topic is something as light as "Favorite Beer," what does it matter what anyone says. If you think someone is low class, I suggest you keep it to yourself. I would think that the majority of people here find nothing to be lower class than unprovoked attacks on peoples' character for no reason other than one's personal opinions.

Again, go back and read YOUR posts as well as SLICK's and anyone else in your group. You do just as much attacking as anyone else in this place for people posting their personal opinions. Case in point: MD. But I guess it is OK when you are doing it, but no one is allowed to post an opinion about you. Would you like to be the Pot or the Kettle today?

Blah, blah, blah

Return to Top
#482042 - 01/12/06 10:06 PM Re: Favorite Beer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Return to Top
#482043 - 01/12/06 10:09 PM Re: Favorite Beer
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

All I want is for some of you to branch out and try beers that are not as commercialized. Here is a good point. There is a brewery every square mile in Germany. Think of all the beers you have not tried. You might change your mind about Corona after tasting these beers. And you won't need to kill the taste with a lime.

well that would be cool, but think about this my choices are very limited i'm under age and not a lot of my friends are over 21 so i get what i get i happen to like corona b/c i can actually swallow it, beer makes me gag!! i would have a mixed drink any day over a beer, but again being under age you get whatcha get, and you make the most of it!
so i can slam the sh*t out of corona's and i get drunk and i like that, so your right when i "grow" up and become like a woman i won't be like "d*mn guys i slammed so and so many beers!!!" I hate beer i can stand some of it Budweiser select, plain o' budweiser, and corona so to you anon

Return to Top
#482044 - 01/12/06 10:10 PM Re: Favorite Beer
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

Quote:

i'm 19 i dont have to have wisdom just yet! D*mB A$$

Return to Top
#482045 - 01/12/06 10:12 PM Re: Favorite Beer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i'm 19 i dont have to have wisdom just yet! D*mB A$$

There is your problem. You are an Adult now. Try acting like one.

Return to Top
#482046 - 01/12/06 10:15 PM Re: Favorite Beer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Did someone honestly say golly gee? Where he hel1's the Andy Griffith theme song coming from?

Return to Top
#482047 - 01/12/06 10:18 PM Re: Favorite Beer *DELETED*
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Post deleted by *nUnZeO*

Return to Top
#482048 - 01/12/06 10:26 PM Re: Favorite Beer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, you definitely act like a child!

Return to Top
#482049 - 01/12/06 10:27 PM Re: Favorite Beer
Anonymous
Unregistered

**different Anon** Hmm, which is the more immature? A teenager asserting their individuality or an adult picking on someone else because they think they should conform to their standards and practices? Other Anon, grow up "kid." nUnZeO can whatever he damn well pleases... come to think of it you can too, but pick on someone with your level of expertise. I'd visit the short bus for some good competition.

Return to Top
#482050 - 01/12/06 10:27 PM Re: Favorite Beer
Anonymous
Unregistered

More like a 14 year old child.

Return to Top
#482051 - 01/12/06 10:30 PM Re: Favorite Beer
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

**different Anon** Hmm, which is the more immature? A teenager asserting their individuality or an adult picking on someone else because they think they should conform to their standards and practices? Other Anon, grow up "kid." nUnZeO can whatever he damn well pleases... come to think of it you can too, but pick on someone with your level of expertise. I'd visit the short bus for some good competition.

Nice try, but that didn't work either.

Return to Top
#482052 - 01/12/06 10:35 PM Re: Favorite Beer
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
hey diff i'm a girl i was talking like a sailor though i do apologize

Return to Top
#482053 - 01/13/06 01:23 AM Re: Favorite Beer
flaire Offline
100 Club
flaire
sw us
Broken Hill. Import from Australia. Haven't had it since I moved here from the midwest almost 10 years ago.

Return to Top
#482054 - 01/13/06 02:20 AM Re: Favorite Beer
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
Quote:

Quote:

Sopparo

Yummy! That is one of my favorites too!

That would be Sapporo. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Return to Top
#482055 - 01/13/06 04:40 AM Re: Favorite Beer
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

Ron likes Guinness, Newcastle, Belgian beers in general, Sam Adams and Miller Light as his bulk beer.

Ron's shirt likes red wine.

Ya know we love ya Ron.

Return to Top
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7