Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
Thread Options
#485895 - 01/19/06 08:42 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

Nah, it gets pretty ugly. I think it's the black latex and cat-o-nine-tails that does it. Not to mention the midget camera operator.

Don't tell all of our secrets....

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#485896 - 01/19/06 08:42 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

True, I just thought I'd throw it out there and get it out of the way.

Hmmm, Max and Slick or Search, take your pick...

Better go with Slick, I DON'T like being tied down to anyone...

Slick likes being tied down... Oh wait, I meant she likes being tied up

Shhhhh!!! I thought that was our little secret.

Return to Top
#485897 - 01/19/06 08:44 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Pirate Offline
Diamond Poster
Pirate
Florida
LOL! Well there's the pay by the hour webcam at www.piratesdirtysexsite.com (Sorry Search, I hope I'm not offending you...)

Return to Top
#485898 - 01/19/06 08:46 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
ComplyGuyMAye - will you pleeeeaaaasssseeee, step up to the plate and take care of Slick, I mean she is one of the neediest women on the planet and you are the only one that is in the position to take care of this for all of us. Perhaps we can gather some money as an incentive if one is necessary.

Return to Top
#485899 - 01/19/06 08:46 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
My nomination goes to Fira and the Princess... (doesn't matter which one, ever notice how all video game princesses look about the same?)

Return to Top
#485900 - 01/19/06 10:06 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
aawww i want to be a cute couple with someone!! i would pick ron buthes my old bro

Return to Top
#485901 - 01/19/06 10:15 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

aawww i want to be a cute couple with someone!! i would pick ron buthes my old bro

How about you and Skunk Boy? -- he just got rid of that yellin gf of his.

Return to Top
#485902 - 01/19/06 10:16 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

ComplyGuyMAye - will you pleeeeaaaasssseeee, step up to the plate and take care of Slick, I mean she is one of the neediest women on the planet and you are the only one that is in the position to take care of this for all of us. Perhaps we can gather some money as an incentive if one is necessary.

Appreciate the offer, but whatever I do for Slick I do for free.

Return to Top
#485903 - 01/20/06 03:59 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
Quote:

Quote:

How about you and Skunk Boy? -- he just got rid of that yellin gf of his.

I will be taking applications for cute girls that would like to be a cute couple with me. Please have all forms filled out in triplicate. The line forms to left....

Return to Top
#485904 - 01/20/06 05:29 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Well, get to done - she is starting to embarrass herself.

Return to Top
#485905 - 01/20/06 05:36 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
Quote:

Well, get to done - she is starting to embarrass herself.

What does "get to done" mean???

And I am not embarrassed-- all fun and games, my dear. That's all-- so chill.

Return to Top
#485906 - 01/20/06 05:41 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Rode Hard, Put Away Wet.

Return to Top
#485907 - 01/20/06 05:45 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
You have already used that-- it's old now.

Return to Top
#485908 - 01/20/06 05:47 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Ya got him all flustered Slick!

Return to Top
#485909 - 01/20/06 05:52 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

You have already used that-- it's old now.

Slick's one liner's where she thinks she is being cool and witty are far from it. Slick, I know you think you are coolest thing since sliced bread, but really you are a dumb, vapid, bimbo. And please, I actually agree with X, get rid of that horrendous picture.

And I will go ahead and say it now, shut your pie hole Complyguy.

Return to Top
#485910 - 01/20/06 05:57 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
CubDave Offline
Diamond Poster
Anon - trying to be witty and carrying on an incessant battle with someone is all fine and good, and while I know that Slick and Complyguy can take care of themselves, knock off the personal attack crap. Especially while hiding behind an unregistered anon face.

Return to Top
#485911 - 01/20/06 05:58 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
CubDave Offline
Diamond Poster
And please don't expect me to respond to what I am sure is going to be your retort, because it ain't gonna happen, regardless of what you spew.

Return to Top
#485912 - 01/20/06 06:03 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Thanks CubDave!

Return to Top
#485913 - 01/20/06 06:05 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple *DELETED*
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Post deleted by MichelleDawn

Return to Top
#485914 - 01/20/06 06:10 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
CubDave Offline
Diamond Poster
MD - are you referring to the start of the thread where he matches you and X? If so, that is kind of what I was referring to as an ongoing battle that, while it may not be something I would want to spend my time on, is fairly harmless. I have read thru a small portion of the cooler over the weeks, and I know there is some game playing and bashing. I just felt that the last post was really personal, especially against Slick, and felt like saying something. I don't think MD=X was anyhting terrible - certainly in line with the banter in the Cooler. But if I am overlooking something, I apologize. I don't think personal attacks belong anywhere on the threads against anyone by anyone.

Return to Top
#485915 - 01/20/06 06:13 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Quote:

CubDave,

Did you realize this whole thread is based on one of Comply's numerous personal attacks on me? He slams me in almost every thread (even ones I don't post in). I have a hard time working up any sympathy even if the comments came from an anon.

It's sort of not Comply guys fault or Slick, as they are basically stupid, I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. They are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. They emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Their writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, They may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride their ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

Return to Top
#485916 - 01/20/06 06:15 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Quote:

MD - are you referring to the start of the thread where he matches you and X? If so, that is kind of what I was referring to as an ongoing battle that, while it may not be something I would want to spend my time on, is fairly harmless. I have read thru a small portion of the cooler over the weeks, and I know there is some game playing and bashing. I just felt that the last post was really personal, especially against Slick, and felt like saying something. I don't think MD=X was anyhting terrible - certainly in line with the banter in the Cooler. But if I am overlooking something, I apologize. I don't think personal attacks belong anywhere on the threads against anyone by anyone.

SVP CubDave - playing the adult today?

Return to Top
#485917 - 01/20/06 06:21 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

That is exactly the spirit in which it was intended. Some time back I had an exchange with an anon on this very point. I have nothing personal against anyone here -- everything I post is good-natured fun. If at any time anyone thinks that I have stepped over the line, I invite them to pm me and we will work it out.

As an example I would like to analyze the two words that keep popping up around here, vapid and bimbo. Nothing wrong with calling someone vapid (dull, bland) -- it's one's opinion of how interesting, or not interesting their conversation is. Bimbo (stupid, easy) on the other hand is a slur against one's character -- it is mean and hurtful.

Return to Top
#485918 - 01/20/06 06:32 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Quote:

Quote:

That is exactly the spirit in which it was intended. Some time back I had an exchange with an anon on this very point. I have nothing personal against anyone here -- everything I post is good-natured fun. If at any time anyone thinks that I have stepped over the line, I invite them to pm me and we will work it out.

As an example I would like to analyze the two words that keep popping up around here, vapid and bimbo. Nothing wrong with calling someone vapid (dull, bland) -- it's one's opinion of how interesting, or not interesting their conversation is. Bimbo (stupid, easy) on the other hand is a slur against one's character -- it is mean and hurtful.

Interesting point, but:

bim·bo
n. pl. bim·bos

Slang. A woman regarded as vacuous or as having an exaggerated interest in her sexual appeal.

Slang. A vacuous person: “a male bimbo... who even has to be tutored... in the clichés that comprise the basic interview” (George F. Will).
____

I contend that both you and Slick fit into that category, based on your 'contributions' to this site. I may be wrong, but since I'm never wrong about anything, if it walks like a duck and posts like a duck, it must be a duck!

Return to Top
#485919 - 01/20/06 08:55 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Anonymous
Unregistered

Paragon and Devil Queen

Return to Top
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15