Learn More - Click Here!

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
Thread Options
#486020 - 01/23/06 09:50 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
Not till march... but I can't wait. Arizona Bound!!! oh the good life... (I better find it there!)

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#486021 - 01/23/06 09:51 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple *DELETED*
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Post deleted by MichelleDawn

Return to Top
#486022 - 01/23/06 09:54 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Quote:

Quote:

Ok, so Nunz is Love Monkey and MD is Snuggle Donkey.

Ah, yet another sniper shot. So much for your false statement in another thread that if you knew something was bothering someone you would lay off. This is pretty much what a expected.

That's the way he is, MD - a GIANT TOOL!

Return to Top
#486023 - 01/23/06 09:55 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Anonymous
Unregistered

I enjoy Michelle Dawn's posts. They're always really well thought out and she does not make snap decisions or place judgements on other posters. I'm at a loss to explain the sudden animosity towards her in this and in other threads. Could it be that she hit the mark on a couple of posts and some posters are now trying to pay her back by being mean?

X, on the other hand, is a bully. To equate one with the other is truly sad and is not very applicable. One can only suppose he's not getting enough oxygen in his parents' basement.

Return to Top
#486024 - 01/23/06 10:08 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
Quote:

I enjoy Michelle Dawn's posts. They're always really well thought out and she does not make snap decisions or place judgements on other posters. I'm at a loss to explain the sudden animosity towards her in this and in other threads. Could it be that she hit the mark on a couple of posts and some posters are now trying to pay her back by being mean?

I agree with this 100% Michelle Dawn. I do enjoy your opinion on topics. I don't know why you are getting attacked like you are. I hope I have not personally attacked you in the past. And if i have, I appologize.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#486025 - 01/23/06 10:09 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I enjoy Michelle Dawn's posts. They're always really well thought out and she does not make snap decisions or place judgements on other posters.

LOL! Now that's funny, I don't care what anyone says.

Return to Top
#486026 - 01/23/06 10:10 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
You know, you could be right! But, at least I sign in, versus signing off to post this hissy fit. Normally, the only people that are really upset by me are also gay! Hmmmm

Return to Top
#486027 - 01/23/06 10:11 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple *DELETED*
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Post deleted by MichelleDawn

Return to Top
#486028 - 01/23/06 10:13 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Quote:

Quote:

I agree with this 100% Michelle Dawn. I do enjoy your opinion on topics. I don't know why you are getting attacked like you are. I hope I have not personally attacked you in the past. And if i have, I appologize.

Well, what about me - I have feeling too?

Just Kidding!

Return to Top
#486029 - 01/23/06 10:17 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

You know, you could be right! But, at least I sign in, versus signing off to post this hissy fit. Normally, the only people that are really upset by me are also gay! Hmmmm

This is always the best response. You use a letter on your posts so that makes them valid or in your parlance "un-gay". Gotta love that kind of logic. Shouldn't you also be calling me fat or vapid?

Return to Top
#486030 - 01/23/06 10:19 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Thanks for the input. It's nice to know at least three people on here don't want to see me drawn and quartered.

You're right, we don't want to "see" it.

Return to Top
#486031 - 01/23/06 10:21 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Clown Boy Offline
Power Poster
Clown Boy
here and there
Quote:

Shouldn't you also be calling me fat or vapid?

Oh, oh, don't forget bimbo...

Return to Top
#486032 - 01/23/06 10:28 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Shouldn't you also be calling me fat or vapid?

How does "Fatty Vapid" sound to you? If that's OK, sign back in using that user name. Well now, that's my good deed for today, I'm feeling complete and at peace with the world. I think I'll go home now and stomp on some little people on the way - hopefully, they will all be banker bees. So deserving.

Return to Top
#486033 - 01/23/06 10:29 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
*BUSTER* Offline
Power Poster
*BUSTER*
In hades.
X, I just stoped taking offence at what you say, so no worries.

I never finish anyth

Return to Top
#486034 - 01/23/06 10:35 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't take offense to anything X posts either. It's either sad, or completely off the mark. He's a pathetic little man who has way too much time on his hands. All that cutting and pasting is hard work! He's just happy he doesn't have to use real scissors. Mommy says no, no; little X will get hurt. I think I'll go home and be kind to all the sad little bullies I see. So deserving.

Return to Top
#486035 - 01/23/06 10:39 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

Quote:

yea i agree too and MD your right i do say that a lot (cute) but not in that context i guess it could get misconstrude, MD i don't want to be on bad terms with you i think you are a pretty cool independent woman

Return to Top
#486036 - 01/23/06 10:48 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Cool avatar X... cheesy cat...

Return to Top
#486037 - 01/23/06 11:52 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

As Valentine's Day will be upon us in less than a month, I wanted to start a thread to take nominations for BOL's cutest couple.

My nomination: X and MD

now i 2nd that!!!

Return to Top
#486038 - 01/23/06 11:58 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

Quote:

oh geez here we go with the peanut gallery i dont care to use punctation, or caps b/c its not that big of a deal to me ok x you win i'm sure that is how you got to the top by running all over everyone else and MD i guess you could say that buti dont say that a lot to put it out there seems to me that you may be a stirrer of the pot sometimes, but cute to me is something or someone that is young fresh new to the "world" a baby chick is cute a puppy a kitten a baby
You do say it a lot. I'm done with this conversation so you can deny it all you like.

i never denied it in the first place, i do say it a lot in reference to but cute to me is something or someone that is young fresh new to the "world" a baby chick is cute a puppy a kitten a baby

Return to Top
#486039 - 01/24/06 12:46 AM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

OK, I thought you were referring to me and I was going to explain how it was not a term I would use to describe myself (although one boyfriend I had used to call me a snuggle monkey).

And I'll bet that you are an excellent snuggle monkey!

By the way, let the slackers and anons post what they want - it's the little people in the banking world that really need this outlet as their 'real' life is so very small. These people need a bone th chew on once in a while, so they are now chewing on you and me! Such animals! On the other hand, isn't slumming fun? It's like driving downtown and watching hooking or dragging a dollar bill through a trailer park around BOL (in the cooler) at this time. I'll bet some of these people will be homeless in a few years. Now, that will be fun to watch - EX-BANKER BEE - WILL WORK FOR FOOD!

seems to me x this is your outlet you create all of it, i'm not what you think i am but thats ok x i still like you, and i look up to you maybe one day i will be able to manipulate everyone into following me and climb my way up the corporate banking ladder.

Return to Top
#486040 - 01/24/06 01:36 AM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ok, so Nunz is Love Monkey and MD is Snuggle Donkey.

Ah, yet another sniper shot. So much for your false statement in another thread that if you knew something was bothering someone you would lay off. This is pretty much what a expected.

That's the way he is, MD - a GIANT TOOL!

I am not ashamed of my giant tool.

Return to Top
#486041 - 01/24/06 01:37 AM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for the input. It's nice to know at least three people on here don't want to see me drawn and quartered.

You're right, we don't want to "see" it.

Oh, I don't know, I'd think it would be kinda fun.

Return to Top
#486042 - 01/24/06 09:36 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I don't take offense to anything X posts either. It's either sad, or completely off the mark. He's a pathetic little man who has way too much time on his hands. All that cutting and pasting is hard work! He's just happy he doesn't have to use real scissors. Mommy says no, no; little X will get hurt. I think I'll go home and be kind to all the sad little bullies I see. So deserving.

this is so true....why doesnt x go hang with lawyers or someone else...we have to deal with dumb customers now we have to in here too,what a shame, and i would register if my bank allowed me to

Return to Top
#486043 - 01/24/06 09:48 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
One reason, I like slumming!

Return to Top
#486044 - 01/24/06 09:52 PM Re: BOL's Cutest Couple
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

One reason, I like slumming!

Did you get that line from Blue Crush? I think you did!! x your closer to the little people than you think. Becareful the little people might come back and bite you in the bum.

Return to Top
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15