Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#486383 - 01/19/06 10:55 PM HMDA Software?????
Rangers Fan Offline
Gold Star
Rangers Fan
We were a small bank and then were acquired by a large bank. We used the FFIEC's software before, but now use Centrax from Marquis. Apparently there have been some service issues and I am wondering why we aren't using the FFIEC's software and haven't gotten many answers. Are there other vendors that you have been happy with that you would recommend? I have heard of QuestSoft, but would just rather use the FFIEC's program, unless there are bells and whistles out there that make life easier. Thanks for any suggestions!

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#486384 - 01/20/06 01:57 PM Re: HMDA Software?????
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
QuestSoft's HMDA Relief is fabulous. You can purchase the software at three different levels, depending on how many functions you need or want. The software is easy to load. They send you e-mail notifications of updates, which are easy to download from their web site and install to your PC. And their customer service, should you need to call, is terrific.

Return to Top
#486385 - 01/20/06 04:21 PM Re: HMDA Software?????
Rangers Fan Offline
Gold Star
Rangers Fan
Steve-Thanks for the info. I just heard the same from another Questsoft user that I know. I also found out that there is much that we were not aware that Centrax can do for us that we are not doing (change in personnel, info not passed along)-you know how that goes!

Return to Top
#486386 - 01/20/06 08:06 PM Re: HMDA Software?????
OldSchoolBanker Offline
Platinum Poster
FL
Ditto Questsoft HMDA Relief..........Their customer service is excellent, software user friendly.

Return to Top
#486387 - 01/20/06 08:09 PM Re: HMDA Software?????
upstateNY Offline
Platinum Poster
New York State
PCI WIZ

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z