Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#490289 - 01/30/06 03:25 PM Your bank web site & new version of Quicken
Trees Offline
Power Poster
Like many banks, we made a verison of Quicken available on our website for customers. There is a new version of Quicken and we are facing problems with compatability. How have some of you dealt with this problem (new version of Quicken)? Thanks

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#490290 - 02/04/06 02:59 AM Re: Your bank web site & new version of Quicken
Jennifer R Offline
New Poster
Missouri
We have this problem yearly. It would take me days to figure out the quirks with the new versions to determine what was causing the issue. For example: the user id in one version had to be all numbers and the password had to be 8 different characters but of those 2 they had to have 2 numbers, but the numbers had to be separated by a letter. It was so frustrating and to this day I don't know what guided me to figure that out. Good luck.

Return to Top
#490291 - 02/10/06 05:01 PM Re: Your bank web site & new version of Quicken
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK
We had a customer that was unable to download into the newest version of Quicken. Unfortunately for banks, Quicken has put some barriers in their latest versions that require banks to obtain a license with them for a monthly fee to allow our customers to download their transactions. This didn't seem to be the case with the 2005 version, but if they upgraded they will not be able to go back to the 2005 version as it changed something in their registry.

Return to Top
#490292 - 02/10/06 06:10 PM Re: Your bank web site & new version of Quicken
JacF Offline

Power Poster
PA
The license requirements have been in place for several years now, but the big change this year is Quicken's shift from .qif format to .ofx.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z