BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#495541 - 02/08/06 08:57 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

i'm with pirate and carl a little on this one--when i'm dating someone, i'm big on the small random surprises thing. however, valentine's lends a nice little theme for these special treats. i had a bf last v-day, so i had my mom help me with a little photo shoot and i gave my beau a sexy photo of me with nothing on but a red boa and red panties with hearts on the butt-cheeks. i made a frame to go with it, stuck it in a box, threw in some hershey kisses, and sent it over to him. he loved it. this year, i can save on time and effort--no beau!

I'm guessing there are quite a few posters who are wiping drool off their keyboards.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#495542 - 02/08/06 08:58 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
Carl from ATHF is my Idol :) Offline
100 Club
haha, I would say 'lucky' but I was single for three and a half years until I met my recent sweetheart, and it was three years of pain I tell you; but I loved my computer, and it took care of me, so I lived

Return to Top
#495543 - 02/08/06 09:02 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

i'm with pirate and carl a little on this one--when i'm dating someone, i'm big on the small random surprises thing. however, valentine's lends a nice little theme for these special treats. i had a bf last v-day, so i had my mom help me with a little photo shoot and i gave my beau a sexy photo of me with nothing on but a red boa and red panties with hearts on the butt-cheeks. i made a frame to go with it, stuck it in a box, threw in some hershey kisses, and sent it over to him. he loved it. this year, i can save on time and effort--no beau!

I'm guessing there are quite a few posters who are wiping drool off their keyboards.

DId you get that pic back when you broke up? I thought I saw a photo exactly as you described while I was surfing the net.

Return to Top
#495544 - 02/08/06 09:03 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

but I loved my computer, and it took care of me, so I lived

Sounds funny...

Return to Top
#495545 - 02/08/06 09:03 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
Master_shakE Offline
Gold Star
Master_shakE
TeXaS - - YeeHaW!!
it is funny.

Return to Top
#495546 - 02/08/06 09:07 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
I'm am getting my sig other... nothing. I no longer have a sig other. We broke up a week ago. How much does that suck. Right before V-day. Ah, there are other fish in the sea.

Return to Top
#495547 - 02/08/06 09:12 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
100 Club
Search Me (not literally), but yeah, it was quite pathetic then, but now it's funny, hehe

Return to Top
#495548 - 02/08/06 09:13 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Being married disqualifies one from having to observe this Hallmark holiday (at least that's what I'm sticking with).

Return to Top
#495549 - 02/08/06 09:13 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I'm am getting my sig other... nothing. I no longer have a sig other. We broke up a week ago. How much does that suck. Right before V-day. Ah, there are other fish in the sea.

Smart guy! I bet he calls you right after VD.

Return to Top
#495550 - 02/08/06 09:13 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
Master_shakE Offline
Gold Star
Master_shakE
TeXaS - - YeeHaW!!
Quote:

Quote:

thats terrible.. but funny

Return to Top
#495551 - 02/08/06 09:14 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
#12 Offline
Diamond Poster
Ever since we had our son on Valentine's day four years ago, it's no longer Valentine's day, it's Hunter's birthday! My husband was happy, he was never much of a romantic anyway, and I really don't like getting flowers either...they just die, and I usually get the bill for them!

Return to Top
#495552 - 02/08/06 09:15 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
100 Club
haha, that sucks

Return to Top
#495553 - 02/08/06 09:18 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

Search Me (not literally), but yeah, it was quite pathetic then, but now it's funny, hehe

Not knocking anyone.. just saying the way it reads sounds funny... Sorry.

Return to Top
#495554 - 02/08/06 09:31 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
corkygirl Offline
Power Poster
middle of the country
Quote:

Being married disqualifies one from having to observe this Hallmark holiday (at least that's what I'm sticking with).

Sorry, that just won't fly in my house My husband tried that a number of years ago, gave me a "10" button and tried the "but we're married" thing. He'll never do that again!!!!

Actually, I think I'll get my hubbie a gift certificate for a massage, we got a "couples massage" on our cruise in Alaska (his first) and he really liked it. He bought me a wood carved VW Bug statue/thing when we were in San Francisco last week that is my gift - pretty cool!!

Return to Top
#495555 - 02/08/06 09:34 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
Raiderette Offline
Diamond Poster
Raiderette
New Mexico
Quote:

Quote:

I bet he doesn't. I'm the one that broke it off. We've been together for 4 years and have 2 kids together. Even if he does, the answer is no.

Return to Top
#495556 - 02/08/06 10:36 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Quote:

Quote:

Sorry, that just won't fly in my house My husband tried that a number of years ago, gave me a "10" button and tried the "but we're married" thing. He'll never do that again!!!!

Actually, I think I'll get my hubbie a gift certificate for a massage, we got a "couples massage" on our cruise in Alaska (his first) and he really liked it. He bought me a wood carved VW Bug statue/thing when we were in San Francisco last week that is my gift - pretty cool!!

I'm still going to try it my way this year.

I'll report back on just how black my eye is.

Return to Top
#495557 - 02/08/06 10:58 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
Anonymous
Unregistered

Another game that just came out is Rainbow 6 Lockdown for the PC. My husband and I both play regular Ravenshield for PC and we have a blast. My husband is like yours he has to have all the new games as soon as they come out. I know that lockdown came out today. good luck with it

Return to Top
#495558 - 02/08/06 11:08 PM Re: Valentine's Day Arriving Shortly
file queen Offline
Gold Star
file queen
Nevada
You know, I'm just not into Valentine's Day because it's too contrived. If he can't get me gifts and be nice to be the other 364 days of the year, then why expect it on that day? As a side note, I am currently with a very romantic guy who is annoyed with me because I don't want to do anything!

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2