Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#509956 - 03/08/06 03:33 PM OCC address for Reg B
Tillie Offline
Gold Star
Tillie
When I compared the address for OCC, Customer Assistance Group, as it appears in the Fed Reg yesterday with our posters, the street address is a wee bit different. The Fed Reg says it is McKinney Avenue and the poster says Street. In our small town, it would make no difference but I figure it may make a difference in Houston.
Should I be concerned?

Return to Top
Lending Compliance
#509957 - 03/08/06 03:49 PM Re: OCC address for Reg B
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Last I knew McKinney was a "street" and not an "avenue"? Maybe the City of Houston decided to make a change?

Also, according to the GPO, they still showed the Suite number as 3710 in Appendix A.

Return to Top
#509958 - 03/08/06 08:13 PM Re: OCC address for Reg B
Tillie Offline
Gold Star
Tillie
Thanks for responding. I did look up the address on Yahoo and it shows it as Street. I'm not going to make any changes then.

Return to Top
#509959 - 03/09/06 03:41 AM Re: OCC address for Reg B
David Dickinson Offline
10K Club
David Dickinson
Central City, NE
Same with the FDIC in Kansas City. I used to work there. The address used to be Grand "Avenue". A few years ago, the FDIC announced the address to be Grand "Boulevard". What's up with that? At least they also changed their suite number.

I can't see an OCC bank changing the address to Ave. For now, I'll assume that Reg B is in error.

Return to Top
#509960 - 03/10/06 07:37 PM Re: OCC address for Reg B
upstateNY Offline
Platinum Poster
New York State
I confirmed with Minh-Duc T. Le, Senior Attorney at the Board of Governors that the published address change for the OCC Customer Assistance Unit is incorrect. They will be issuing a statement retracting the information published in the Fed Register on 03/07.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z