Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#528309 - 04/06/06 06:56 PM Any good jokes?
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
Billy and John were walking home after Sunday school were the teacher gave them a very intense lesson about the devil.
Billy says to John, "So what do you think about all this talk about satan?" To which John responds, "I'm not worried it's probably your dad, look how santa clause turned out."

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#528310 - 04/06/06 07:07 PM Re: Any good jokes?
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
President Bush was visiting the Queen of England and asked her how she runs such an efficient government? The queen said you have to surround yourself with very smart people. Bush asked, "How do you do that?" "Well", said the Queen. You ask them a brain teaser type of question.

So the Queen calls in Toni Blair and asks him, "If your parents have a child and it isn't your brother and isn't your sister than who is it." Toni Blair says, "Well that is ME of course." Impressed Bush returns to the States and asks Dick Cheney, "If your parents have a child and it isn't your brother and isn't your sister than who is it." Dick says, "I'm not sure let me find out." Dick goes to several people including congress and no one knows the answer. Finally he goes to Colin Powell. Colin says, "that's simple, it's ME." So Dick goes back to the President and says, " the answer is Colin Powell." To which the President responds, "No you idiot it's Toni Blair."

Return to Top
#528311 - 04/06/06 07:16 PM Re: Any good jokes?
Not Ready to Run Offline
Gold Star
Not Ready to Run
IA
What is 20 feet long and smells like urine?

A line dance in a nursing home.

Return to Top
#528312 - 04/06/06 08:37 PM Re: Any good jokes?
Texas Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
NR2R, that's awful but funny.

What do you call an A&M alumni six months after graduation?

Boss

Return to Top
#528313 - 04/06/06 09:08 PM Re: Any good jokes?
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
I'm going to have to send that one to my dad...he's a die hard Aggie.

Return to Top
#528314 - 04/06/06 09:15 PM Re: Any good jokes?
Just Suzy Offline
Platinum Poster
Mid-West
I hate to admit it but I don't get it. Do you have to be an Aggie to get the joke?

Return to Top
#528315 - 04/06/06 09:19 PM Re: Any good jokes?
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Quote:

NR2R, that's awful but funny.

What do you call an A&M alumni six months after graduation?

Boss

Good one TB!

Return to Top
#528316 - 04/06/06 09:24 PM Re: Any good jokes?
Dlynn58 Offline
Platinum Poster
Texas
I just switched jobs and both my previous boss and current boss are aggies!!

Return to Top
#528317 - 04/06/06 09:28 PM Re: Any good jokes?
Texas Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Well, either an Aggie or just from Texas. Suzy, there are more Aggie jokes than you can possibly imagine. Mostly because others are jealous. When someone starts telling an Aggie joke, I always come back by asking; Do you know what my favorite Aggie joke is? What do you call an A&M Alumni six months after graduation? Boss

The funniest part of it is, there is a lot of truth to it!

Return to Top
#528318 - 04/06/06 09:41 PM Re: Any good jokes?
Texas Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Suzy, also, the Aggie jokes I hear can be vicious at times. I'm not kidding, they are as bad as the people telling them (mostly Longhorn fans).
We had to come up with something to come back with and this was it!

Return to Top
#528319 - 04/06/06 10:41 PM Re: Any good jokes?
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
Quote:

What do you call an A&M alumni six months after graduation

gosh, all the aggies I know are called fry cook 6 months after graduation...at least the smart ones. the rest are still called dishwashers.

Return to Top
#528320 - 04/06/06 10:42 PM Re: Any good jokes?
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

I hate to admit it but I don't get it. Do you have to be an Aggie to get the joke?

no just from texas

Return to Top
#528321 - 04/07/06 03:45 AM Re: Any good jokes?
Anonymous
Unregistered

A Polish man goes to his eye doctor for his first eye exam in 75 years. The doc has him sit in the chair, dims the lights, and directs the patient to the sign at the far end - the one with the big E at the top. The patient takes one look and says, "Hey! I know that guy!"

Return to Top
#528322 - 04/07/06 03:54 PM Re: Any good jokes?
Texas Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
I'm guessing my joke was out of line and inappropriate! I felt it might have been! Sorry Andy, I will use better judgement in the future.

Return to Top
#528323 - 04/07/06 07:14 PM Re: Any good jokes?
Beige Offline
Power Poster
Beige
Why don't cannibals eat clowns??

'Cause they taste funny!!!

Old - but still makes me giggle!!

Return to Top
#528324 - 04/07/06 07:35 PM Re: Any good jokes?
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's the first day of school and little Pedro Martinez is a new student in the fourth grade. The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some history. Who said, 'Give me liberty or give me death'?" No response, except from little Pedro, who said, "Patrick Henry, 1775." The teacher was impressed. She said, "Very good. Now, who said, 'Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth'?" Nobody in the class says anything except for young Pedro, who said, "Abraham Lincoln, 1863." The teacher is very impressed again and a little annoyed at the rest of the class for not responding. She said, "Class! Pedro is new in our country and he knows more history then any of you." From the back of the class, someone loudly whispers, "Screw the Mexicans." "Who said that?" the teacher angrily demanded. Pedro said, "Jim Bowie 1836." At that point, a student in the back says, "I'm going to puke." The teacher glared around the class and said, "All right! Who said that now?!" Again, Pedro answers, "George Bush to Japanese Prime Minister, 1991." Now the class is getting angry. One calls out, "Oh yeah? Suck this!" Pedro responds, "Bill Clinton to Monica Lewinsky, 1997." The class is now like an angry mob. One yells, "You little ****! If you say anything else, I'll kill you!" Pedro calmly responds, "Gary Condit to Chandra Levy, 2001." The teacher has been becoming more and more hysterical and faints dead away. One of the children says, "Oh boy, we're in deep cr*p now." Pedro whispers, "Saddam Hussein, 2003." Finally, someone throws a chair at Pedro, while someone else screams, "Duck!" The teacher hearing this just as she is waking, mumbles, "Who said that?" Pedro, with shaking legs, whispers, "Dick Cheney, 2006."

Return to Top
#528325 - 04/07/06 07:38 PM Re: Any good jokes?
Beige Offline
Power Poster
Beige
Loved it!!

Return to Top
#528326 - 04/07/06 08:30 PM Re: Any good jokes?
Anonymous
Unregistered

What has balls and makes old ladies scream??
***Bingo***

Return to Top