#530813 - 04/18/06 06:52 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
Master_shakE Offline
Gold Star
Master_shakE
TeXaS - - YeeHaW!!
Quote:

Quote:

I suppose I'll jump on the bandwagon too. Here is mine MySpAcE

hey yours doesnt work! says its an invalid friend id or your accoutn has been deleted

that shouldn't be right. hmm lets see. just do myspace.com/superbritt05 or wait. . . is it superbritt2005 (sorry my sn on aim is 2005 but i sometimes use 05--just try both)

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#530814 - 04/18/06 06:52 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
umm...ok, i hope no one gets offended here...

i probably wont add anyone...i dont want a bunch of people ive never met on my friends list. just as my page says, i sometimes add people i havent met, but i end up deleting them after a while. this is partially cuz i dont want a friends list with a bajillion people on it as a reflection of who i am, plus i post bulletins intended for only my "other" friends, and i dont want a bjillion people to read them. sorry, i'm goign to claim beign anal on this one

i dig ya all on bol though

Return to Top
#530815 - 04/18/06 06:53 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

are nunz and master shake friends in real life?

Return to Top
#530816 - 04/18/06 06:55 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
~~~izzo~~~ Offline
Platinum Poster
~~~izzo~~~
NY
Quote:

I too recently jumped on the bandwagon.
www.myspace.com/jonnymarvin

Wow, is that really a tortoise? (as in not a turtle) What happens when it gets really big? Don't they live forever? I'm still surfing your page, btw. It's neat.

Return to Top
#530817 - 04/18/06 07:01 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
that's ok dip...i know what ya mean. i just deleted over 400 people last month, but i figure its ok to add my bol peoples

Return to Top
#530818 - 04/18/06 07:02 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Please don’t encourage the posting of poster pictures. This is the most freighting looking group of posters that have ever gathered together on the internet. Just look around your own bank – but, if pictures are posted, I’d say the last booking picture would be best.

Return to Top
#530819 - 04/18/06 07:03 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

that's ok dip...i know what ya mean. i just deleted over 400 people last month, but i figure its ok to add my bol peoples

400 -- wow, that's quite a fan club!

Return to Top
#530820 - 04/18/06 07:04 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

umm...ok, i hope no one gets offended here...

i probably wont add anyone...i dont want a bunch of people ive never met on my friends list. just as my page says, i sometimes add people i havent met, but i end up deleting them after a while. this is partially cuz i dont want a friends list with a bajillion people on it as a reflection of who i am, plus i post bulletins intended for only my "other" friends, and i dont want a bjillion people to read them. sorry, i'm goign to claim beign anal on this one

i dig ya all on bol though

So we're your pseudo-friends...

Return to Top
#530821 - 04/18/06 07:04 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
Quote:

Please don’t encourage the posting of poster pictures. This is the most freighting looking group of posters that have ever gathered together on the internet. Just look around your own bank – but, if pictures are posted, I’d say the last booking picture would be best.

Return to Top
#530822 - 04/18/06 07:05 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
didn't know any of them

Return to Top
#530823 - 04/18/06 07:05 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
Master_shakE Offline
Gold Star
Master_shakE
TeXaS - - YeeHaW!!
Quote:

Quote:

I agree

Return to Top
#530824 - 04/18/06 07:07 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
like i've said before....say what ya want, but don't make fun of anothers appearance....so not cool.

so what do you look like???? Hmmmm....

Return to Top
#530825 - 04/18/06 07:07 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

X?

Return to Top
#530826 - 04/18/06 07:11 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
Master_shakE Offline
Gold Star
Master_shakE
TeXaS - - YeeHaW!!
Quote:

are nunz and master shake friends in real life?

yes.

Return to Top
#530827 - 04/18/06 07:15 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
Quote:

Quote:

I too recently jumped on the bandwagon.
www.myspace.com/jonnymarvin

Wow, is that really a tortoise? (as in not a turtle) What happens when it gets really big? Don't they live forever? I'm still surfing your page, btw. It's neat.

I didn't make my page - so I can't take credit. Yeah, that's my tortoise. I've had her for almost 6 years (and she was about 5 or so when I got her). She's about 5-6 inches across. She will only grow to the size of her cage (no, that does not mean I'll have a large 20 gallon rectangle shaped tortoise ), so I want to get her something bigger (I'm looking at a 30 gallon).

She can live to be 70.

Return to Top
#530828 - 04/18/06 07:24 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
BotV#6 Offline
Power Poster
BotV#6
Anywhere I want to be
I'm considering jumping on the myspace bandwagon, but does setting up an account take a lot of time? Are you required to update it so often?

I usually don't sit on the computer too often once I am done with work and with summer coming, golf, softball, etc. tend to take up my time.

Return to Top
#530829 - 04/18/06 07:27 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I'm considering jumping on the myspace bandwagon, but does setting up an account take a lot of time? Are you required to update it so often?

I usually don't sit on the computer too often once I am done with work and with summer coming, golf, softball, etc. tend to take up my time.

Master shake here. It doesnt take a long time what so ever. It gets long when you start putting all your time into it.. designing backgrounds and putting up pictures and what not. but its fun

Return to Top
#530830 - 04/18/06 07:29 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
~~~izzo~~~ Offline
Platinum Poster
~~~izzo~~~
NY
It doesn't take much at all to put together a myspace. The problem is it can become very addicting.

Return to Top
#530831 - 04/19/06 07:25 PM Re: BOL Poster Pics
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

As I visit each page, I'm adding you all as friends. I hope you don't mind. ~~~smile~~~

I don't mind, this is kind of neat, DIP: i usually don't add people either unless i know them in person, in fact i think to add me as a friend u need to know my last name, or my email address, so if any of you get caught up and can't add me just pm me and i will give you my email add.

Return to Top
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5