Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#531812 - 04/14/06 11:23 AM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
angels2mom Offline
Gold Star
angels2mom
Depends on my mood
Open toe o.k, have to have a strap around the heel, nylons mandatory..makes for a miserable day in the summer!!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#531813 - 04/14/06 11:58 AM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
Opened toe is ok, now we can wear with out a back, hose a must- which i hate, it's awful in the summer.

Return to Top
#531814 - 04/14/06 12:29 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
MichelleDawn Offline
Power Poster
MichelleDawn
Hose for us all the time. No open toes, no open backs and no open sides on the shoes. Basically, our feet have to be in a burka.

Return to Top
#531815 - 04/14/06 12:54 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
Raymond Offline
Platinum Poster
Raymond
The Land of OZ
Quote:

Basically, our feet have to be in a burka.

That's okay by me. Why is it that women with gorilla feet (you know the kind, three inch hair coming off her big toe and toes that look like they should be peeling a banana) always want to wear open-toe shoes?

I've always wanted to just say, "Hey, Cheetah. If you put a pair of sunglasses on that big toe it would look like one of the guys from ZZ Top. Here's a banana."

Return to Top
#531816 - 04/14/06 01:22 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
I wish I could wear my flip-flops to work - I have some with bottle openers on the bottom.

Return to Top
#531817 - 04/14/06 01:26 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
Quote:

I wish I could wear my flip-flops to work - I have some with bottle openers on the bottom.

now thats cool. i know some guys who could use those, heck- i could use them.

Return to Top
#531818 - 04/14/06 02:42 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

Quote:

That's okay by me. Why is it that women with gorilla feet (you know the kind, three inch hair coming off her big toe and toes that look like they should be peeling a banana) always want to wear open-toe shoes?

I've always wanted to just say, "Hey, Cheetah. If you put a pair of sunglasses on that big toe it would look like one of the guys from ZZ Top. Here's a banana."

What! I thought all women just shaved their toes and tops of their foot... I must just be strange. I've always shaved because I prefer my feet to be smoothe... and I'm not a hairy gal, so if I didn't you'd not even noticed. If a woman has that much hair on their toes they need to keep them covered for sure. ::barf::

Return to Top
#531819 - 04/14/06 02:43 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Quote:

now thats cool. i know some guys who could use those, heck- i could use them.

We should be able to wear them on Friday... after all the virtual bars are open... and we could put'em to good use.

Return to Top
#531820 - 04/14/06 02:50 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Quote:

I can wear whatever type of shoe I want, or flip-flops, or slippers, or barefoot. Oh yea, I work in my house!

I am hiring if anyone is interested

Daytona Beach....working from home.....when do you want my resume?

Return to Top
#531821 - 04/14/06 03:15 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
Anonymous
Unregistered

open-toed wedgies are a no no in our slush and mud season which runs through mid april

Return to Top
#531822 - 04/14/06 03:31 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
Raymond Offline
Platinum Poster
Raymond
The Land of OZ
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What! I thought all women just shaved their toes and tops of their foot... I must just be strange. I've always shaved because I prefer my feet to be smoothe... and I'm not a hairy gal, so if I didn't you'd not even noticed. If a woman has that much hair on their toes they need to keep them covered for sure. ::barf::

I wasn't talking about Search_Me. I'm sure you have lovely feet. But they do exist. Just take a walk around Wal-Mart on a Saturday in July. Don't eat before you go.

Return to Top
#531823 - 04/14/06 03:41 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
Anonymous
Unregistered

another good reason not to go to wal mart

Return to Top
#531824 - 04/14/06 03:49 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
moonpie Offline
St. Louis, MO
Thank you everyone for your responses. My bank is having a dilemma which may end in mutiny. Our policy last year allowed open-toed shoes with stockings. Now this year, because a select few opted to wear their ugliest, most worn out, 'play' shoes - our policy is going to no open-toed shoes at all. That leaves many of us without appropriate shoes for our spring and summer outfits.

Again, thank you.

Return to Top
#531825 - 04/14/06 03:56 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
for spring and summer, get a pair of nude/camel colored shoes. they tend to blend in with your skin and can give the illusion of not wearing full shoes. i got a pair of cute steve madden ones that are very feminine, thin heeled, they have a very small peep toe-- so small that i would not call it an open toe shoe.

try these:
http://www.stevemadden.com/item_image.asp?id=11174#
http://www.stevemadden.com/item_image.asp?id=10419#

Return to Top
#531826 - 04/14/06 05:23 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

I've seen those

Return to Top
#531827 - 04/14/06 05:28 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Quote:

completely unacceptable, no open toe shoes and you must wear pantyhose everyday, no joke

Same here but people break this rule all the time.

Return to Top
#531828 - 04/14/06 06:36 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

for spring and summer, get a pair of nude/camel colored shoes. they tend to blend in with your skin and can give the illusion of not wearing full shoes. i got a pair of cute steve madden ones that are very feminine, thin heeled, they have a very small peep toe-- so small that i would not call it an open toe shoe.

try these:

I think we're going to have to have a competition on here between Dip & Search for Sexiest Feet on BOL

Return to Top
#531829 - 04/14/06 06:39 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I wasn't talking about Search_Me. I'm sure you have lovely feet. But they do exist. Just take a walk around Wal-Mart on a Saturday in July. Don't eat before you go.

Aw, thanks... I didn't take offense... And I'd probably not want to eat after I went either... which would make for a great weight loss program... LOL...

Return to Top
#531830 - 04/14/06 06:41 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Quote:

try these:

I think we're going to have to have a competition on here between Dip & Search for Sexiest Feet on BOL

LOL... Comply you're crazy...

Return to Top
#531831 - 04/14/06 07:42 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
Raymond Offline
Platinum Poster
Raymond
The Land of OZ
Quote:

for spring and summer, get a pair of nude/camel colored shoes...they have a very small peep toe

Something popped into my head when I read this... I'm not going to go there... Must resist the temptation... must resist...

Return to Top
#531832 - 04/14/06 08:12 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
rainman Offline
Power Poster
rainman
I was going to tell Dip that she shouldn't use the word "nude" in her posts, because Ron and TICG would have to take a cold shower . . .

Return to Top
#531833 - 04/14/06 08:16 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

I was going to tell Dip that she shouldn't use the word "nude" in her posts, because Ron and TICG would have to take a cold shower . . .

Hahaha... good one rainman... too funny...

Return to Top
#531834 - 04/14/06 08:46 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Not to hijack this thread...but I LOVE Steve Madden shoes!!! I've only recently discovered them...what have I been missing all this time.

I went and got new shoes over lunch (we close from noon to 3) they're not Steve Madden's but...there's nothing like a new pair of shoes.

Return to Top
#531835 - 04/14/06 09:26 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
Quote:

Not to hijack this thread...but I LOVE Steve Madden shoes!!! I've only recently discovered them...what have I been missing all this time.

I went and got new shoes over lunch (we close from noon to 3) they're not Steve Madden's but...there's nothing like a new pair of shoes.

So true! When ya get frustrated with the clothes and such as your trying them on and can't find the perfect one.. ya can ALWAYS walk into a shoe dept and find way too many shoes that fit oh so well....

I speak from experience... I can ALWAYS find a pair of shoes that fit when I can never find those outfits I'm after...

Return to Top
#531836 - 04/14/06 09:45 PM Re: Sandals / Open-Toed Shoes...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, John Madden is awesome. Gotta watch the snap!

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2