BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread Options
#534178 - 04/21/06 08:24 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Here in Texas, a sweet pea is those little green round things. Not flowers. Hey, how about a sourpuss? Is that more appropriate?

I still bet my fifty bucks on Search.

maybe you should read your own signature line. the only reason you came in here was to take swipes. how old are you, again?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#534179 - 04/21/06 08:24 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Texas Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Quote:

Search is out? Darn. Will you take a cashiers check for payment? I will give you $75-just wire the extra $25 back to me...thank you so much.

Alright, cool. Does that go to First National Bank of Nigeria?

Return to Top
#534180 - 04/21/06 08:25 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
How did you know, TB? Dang, you are a smart guy.

Return to Top
#534181 - 04/21/06 08:27 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Texas Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
I'm of the daddy of BSA.

Return to Top
#534182 - 04/21/06 08:28 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Carly Girl Offline
Power Poster
TEXAS
Quote:

Quote:

Here in Texas, a sweet pea is those little green round things. Not flowers. Hey, how about a sourpuss? Is that more appropriate?

I still bet my fifty bucks on Search.

maybe you should read your own signature line. the only reason you came in here was to take swipes. how old are you, again?

sure why not, everyone else did? Isnt that the fun of it? I got a good laugh out of the whole thing no matter how old I am.

Return to Top
#534183 - 04/21/06 08:28 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Anonymous
Unregistered

What I like is that these are some of the people who claim to be Christians. Wouldn't praying for her be more appropriate? Would you feel good if your pastor was reading some of these comments? Search jumps in every couch thread and offers to pray for people, but acts like this? Doesn't seem to mesh for me. -5- talks openly about his faith, but take shots about her education? This used to be a nice place, but the good old gang is gone and a truly vicious element has taken over. It's no wonder they don't post in here anymore.

Return to Top
#534184 - 04/21/06 08:30 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
WarEagle Offline
WarEagle
Birmingham, AL
I'm kinda new here, I guess everyone but me already knew before today the sweetpea and the one unreg are one and the same? We're a little slow here in the south.

Have a great weekend! It's Miller Time!

Return to Top
#534185 - 04/21/06 08:31 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Carly Girl Offline
Power Poster
TEXAS
I believe that was the "hypocrite" thread, wasnt it? BOLers get way too defensive in here. Go with the flow people, just go with the flow................

Return to Top
#534186 - 04/21/06 08:32 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

Whoa, I believe Search withdrew from the competition so that equals forfeit. Pay me my money.

I never entered this competition... therefore I didn't forfeit...

Return to Top
#534187 - 04/21/06 08:32 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Texas Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Quote:

What I like is that these are some of the people who claim to be Christians. Wouldn't praying for her be more appropriate? Would you feel good if your pastor was reading some of these comments? Search jumps in every couch thread and offers to pray for people, but acts like this? Doesn't seem to mesh for me. -5- talks openly about his faith, but take shots about her education? This used to be a nice place, but the good old gang is gone and a truly vicious element has taken over. It's no wonder they don't post in here anymore.

Ron, are you not tired of constantly defending her. Why not try preaching to Sweetpeas instead of 50 people? You can start by telling her to quit calling people terrorists.

Return to Top
#534188 - 04/21/06 08:36 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Ron tried to make it a rally around SP thread

it was for SP but only to get the attacks coming from known people instead of snipers. she is on her own with her comments.

Return to Top
#534189 - 04/21/06 08:37 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Texas Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
I think I finally figured it out:

Sweetpeas hates Bush so badly she decided to take it out on other Texans. Yep, that's it.

Return to Top
#534190 - 04/21/06 08:38 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

LOL.. this just cracked me up... thanks for the laugh. Another one of my Anon fans has stepped up... I love it.

And this is the issue with FLESH... sometimes it rears it's ugly head... just because ya have a confrontation with one individual doesn't make you less of a Christian... speaking of... shouldn't you be praying for all of anyways... instead of trying to be righteous and seem holy? Goodness knows I need prayer at times... and you do need the practice...
Last edited by Search_Me; 04/21/06 08:38 PM.

Return to Top
#534191 - 04/21/06 08:38 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
XODUS Offline
Power Poster
XODUS
Quote:

So nice I said it twice! (Suzh is my alter-ego!)

Suzy

I tried a BLT Ranch dressing, it is foul.

Return to Top
#534192 - 04/21/06 08:40 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Ron, are you not tired of constantly defending her. Why not try preaching to Sweetpeas instead of 50 people? You can start by telling her to quit calling people terrorists.

what you quoted wasn't me.

i wasn't defending her as much as trying to get people to fight fair. and in fairness to her, her terrorist metaphor was pretty fitting although unnecessarily inflammatory.

Return to Top
#534193 - 04/21/06 08:41 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Anonymous
Unregistered

BREAKING NEWS! Initial reports from Pennsylvania have uncovered intent by Ron to just stick up for Women in an attempt to get dates. More news at 7.

Return to Top
#534194 - 04/21/06 08:43 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Texas Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Quote:

BREAKING NEWS! Initial reports from Pennsylvania have uncovered intent by Ron to just stick up for Women in an attempt to get dates. More news at 7.

Post of the day? Sorry Ron, but that's funny!

Return to Top
#534195 - 04/21/06 08:44 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Carly Girl Offline
Power Poster
TEXAS
This thread has been so hilariously entertaining, I had to go get me some popcorn and a coke.

Return to Top
#534196 - 04/21/06 08:45 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

if you only knew me.

and i stick up for women or the little guy. i'm sorry if i am honorable. did i ever condone what she says? i just started this thread to get people to fight fair. please reread this thread if you are unsure.

Return to Top
#534197 - 04/21/06 08:46 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
ron you're sweet!!!

Return to Top
#534198 - 04/21/06 08:47 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

if you only knew me.

and i stick up for women or the little guy. i'm sorry if i am honorable. did i ever condone what she says? i just started this thread to get people to fight fair. please reread this thread if you are unsure.

Ron bro, calm down. It was a joke. This is Shemp. I was just trying to get your goat.

Return to Top
#534199 - 04/21/06 08:47 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Post of the day? Sorry Ron, but that's funny!

i thought it was cute i admit. but i couldn't tell just how tongue-in-cheek the comment was.

Return to Top
#534200 - 04/21/06 08:47 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
rainman Offline
Power Poster
rainman
Quote:

I think that should probably read ". . . in another futile attempt to get dates."

Return to Top
#534201 - 04/21/06 08:48 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

if you only knew me.

Ron bro, calm down. It was a joke. This is Shemp. I was just trying to get your goat.

Damn! And I was so going to watch the news at 7.

Return to Top
#534202 - 04/21/06 08:51 PM Re: BOL Strongmen
Anonymous
Unregistered

to everyone who has just commented about me (ron).

Return to Top
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8