Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options Tools
#53579 - 01/15/03 09:12 PM Re: Friday Frivolity
Lestie G Offline

Power Poster
Near the Land of Enchantment
I had a professor in college who was a twin. Once, when his twin came to town to visit, he came into our class and began lecturing. About 10 minutes later, the other one came in and they proceeded to argue about who's turn it was to teach. They had us all going for awhile. The class was a pretty technical one - it wasn't an easy subject, but none of us knew there was a difference until the real professor showed up (or was it the twin - hmmmm )

Return to Top
General Discussion
#53580 - 01/16/03 12:36 AM Re: Friday Frivolity
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
Heh Heh, I don't know why it always scares people to think of me in double

Unfortunately my sister is no longer with us. But if she were, I'm sure we'd be too much trouble for one state (even one the size of Alaska) to take! One of us would have to move to Texas

Twins are a challenge. My family has a very long history of twins or triplets (which is probably why I don't have children). My great grandmother, grandmother, mother and myself are twins. Someone had to stop the insanity!!! (I do have twin kitties though...red heads!) (and no they're not dyed to match me) tee hee hee

I have a friend pregnant with at least two now (she's finding out next week). I'm enjoying the idea of babysitting (for short periods of time).

You know Andy...I always forget the name of my reg (oh hush you people!) LOL BB? Perhaps the double B did lead me down the path....

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
#53581 - 01/16/03 07:53 PM Re: Friday Frivolity
Anonymous
Unregistered

IFish2:
I feel that way about men sometimes...

Return to Top
#53582 - 01/16/03 09:54 PM Re: Friday Frivolity
Walleye Woman Offline
Platinum Poster
Walleye Woman
LOL!

I'd rather be fishing.

Return to Top
#53583 - 01/17/03 04:45 PM Re: Friday Frivolity
Harvey Offline
100 Club
Harvey
I have a funny story to share. Periodically our branches test their all clear opening signal. They must report to me that they tested and if there were any exceptions to the test. I got the following report yesterday.

“We tested our opening signal and are proud to report that there were no conceptions . Yahoo!!”

I reported back that I was glad there were no conceptions, but as the risk manager, who doesn’t have a life, I was more concerned about if there were any exceptions.

Return to Top
#53584 - 01/17/03 05:08 PM Re: Friday Frivolity
Anonymous
Unregistered

We only ever give out the number to our second (computer) line when asked by stores/businesses, and our main line is in my wife's maiden name + first initial, but she goes by her middle name.

We get no telemarketing calls, though our computer often shows "incoming call" messages while we are on-line!

Return to Top
#53585 - 01/17/03 05:29 PM Re: Friday Frivolity
Michelle M Offline
Gold Star
Michelle M
Wonda, if there is a risk of conception with your "all clear" signal, I'd be interested in knowing exactly what that signal is... ....

Return to Top
#53586 - 01/17/03 05:38 PM Re: Friday Frivolity
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Sounds like that Victoria Secrets Bank we were discussing on another thread.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#53587 - 01/17/03 05:59 PM Re: Friday Frivolity
Ted Dreyer Offline
Diamond Poster
Ted Dreyer
It reminded me of an e-mail that we were sent informing us that there was going to be a problem with our interoffice mail delivery and asking us to "bare with" them. I never heard whether anyone took them up on the offer!

Return to Top
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4