Power Poster
BotV#6
Anywhere I want to be
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wouldn't having your back to the door be a security issue?? People could come in and see customer information without your knowledge...someone could come hold a gun to your head and you would not have seen them....I would point this out!!

I have. These people just don't get it. I'm so far back in the corner, of course I do have a nice window view, that even if I faced forward I couldn't see much. This place is nuts......

Well.. I have a huge window view...wait.. let me say.. I HAD...that is until we got these dang cubicles and they covered up the windows... what were they thinking...

Search....I think you've got it way worse than me. I have a pretty big office...no cubicles here. I'm going to quit belly aching now. But I'll have to agree with the jumping 6 feet in the air. I do it all the time. One of these days my heart is going to give out.

I'm there with ya on the heart giving out...

Some days I think... could I beat this dang cubicle to pieces and get away with it...

Not to be a compliance geek, but you may have a privacy issue assuming the public has access to your office and you deal with customer information. When your bank does your annual risk assessment, ask. My bank has changed desk positions to avoid the public from seeing the computer screen as there are GLBA 501(b) issues otherwise.

Return to Top
#539318 - 08/16/06 06:48 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wouldn't having your back to the door be a security issue?? People could come in and see customer information without your knowledge...someone could come hold a gun to your head and you would not have seen them....I would point this out!!

I have. These people just don't get it. I'm so far back in the corner, of course I do have a nice window view, that even if I faced forward I couldn't see much. This place is nuts......

Well.. I have a huge window view...wait.. let me say.. I HAD...that is until we got these dang cubicles and they covered up the windows... what were they thinking...

Search....I think you've got it way worse than me. I have a pretty big office...no cubicles here. I'm going to quit belly aching now. But I'll have to agree with the jumping 6 feet in the air. I do it all the time. One of these days my heart is going to give out.

I'm there with ya on the heart giving out...

Some days I think... could I beat this dang cubicle to pieces and get away with it...

Not to be a compliance geek, but you may have a privacy issue assuming the public has access to your office and you deal with customer information. When your bank does your annual risk assessment, ask. My bank has changed desk positions to avoid the public from seeing the computer screen as there are GLBA 501(b) issues otherwise.

Well.. we don't have customer's up in this department anymore... but we do get a drifter every now and then.. and then there's the cleaning crew...that said...guess I'll sit here and dream of ripping this cubicle apart and hope that I keep my sanity. ROFL...

Return to Top
#539319 - 08/16/06 06:56 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
I have customers. Deal with them alot. I think the BM thinks the customer can't see my screen (not true) that or she thinks there are no nosey people out there that would look.

Return to Top
#539320 - 08/16/06 07:13 PM Re: Pet Peeves
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

I have customers. Deal with them alot. I think the BM thinks the customer can't see my screen (not true) that or she thinks there are no nosey people out there that would look.

So you won't be able to use those naked pictures of me for wallpaper?

Return to Top
#539321 - 08/16/06 07:19 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Quote:

Quote:

I'll save em' for the days I think everyone needs a chuckle.

Return to Top
#539322 - 08/16/06 07:44 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oh, is that the one where I'm using my ____ as a towel rack?

Return to Top
#539323 - 08/16/06 07:46 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oh, is that the one where I'm using my ____ as a towel rack?

OMG!!!!

Return to Top
#539324 - 08/16/06 07:49 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Carly Girl Offline
Power Poster
TEXAS
Okay, where are the anon's who trashed me and POB the other day for talking bad about spaghetti sauce? At least it was clean conversation.

TICG, Im coming over there and putting tape on your mouth, or would that be fingers.

Return to Top
#539325 - 08/16/06 07:53 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
TG - maybe we just need to start a Flirt Thread. You and POB, Search and Brent, MB and MB, so forth and so on....everyone could flirt and be playful to their hearts content and the ones that don't like don't have to read it.....

Return to Top
#539326 - 08/16/06 07:59 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

Okay, where are the anon's who trashed me and POB the other day for talking bad about spaghetti sauce? At least it was clean conversation.

TICG, Im coming over there and putting tape on your mouth, or would that be fingers.

Hey if anyone is going to bind me, I want it to be PSB.

Return to Top
#539327 - 08/16/06 08:01 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Carly Girl Offline
Power Poster
TEXAS
I think we all know that! LOL

Return to Top
#539328 - 08/16/06 08:05 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
OK, OK!!

Return to Top
#539329 - 08/18/06 07:13 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Here's a pet peeve: My office is the closet office to the copy machine. Why does everyone assume that makes me the most knowledgable person in the building about it? I don't think my title is copy machine repair man!!!!

Return to Top
#539330 - 08/18/06 07:22 PM Re: Pet Peeves
jsides Offline
jsides
Ga.
One of my pet peeves...when people point to their arm where a watch should be and ask me for the time?!?!?!?!

Return to Top
#539331 - 08/18/06 07:22 PM Re: Pet Peeves
BotV#6 Offline
Power Poster
BotV#6
Anywhere I want to be
Quote:

Here's a pet peeve: My office is the closet office to the copy machine. Why does everyone assume that makes me the most knowledgable person in the building about it?

It doesn't?

Return to Top
#539332 - 08/18/06 07:24 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
No, Traveler, it doesn't

Return to Top
#539333 - 08/18/06 07:29 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

Here's a pet peeve: My office is the closet office to the copy machine. Why does everyone assume that makes me the most knowledgable person in the building about it? I don't think my title is copy machine repair man!!!!

The PSB lady -- makin' copies!

Return to Top
#539334 - 08/18/06 07:30 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Beige Offline
Power Poster
Beige
peebarooni...the peebster...the peebmeister :-)

Return to Top
#539335 - 08/18/06 08:30 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Quote:

peebarooni...the peebster...the peebmeister :-)

ROFL!!!

Return to Top
#539336 - 08/18/06 09:24 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Anonymous
Unregistered

Co-workers who constantly talk just to hear themselves talk. When they sing to music on the radio, and claim every song is their favorite. I can't think, they are still talking! (and no one is listening)

Return to Top
#539337 - 08/18/06 11:39 PM Re: Pet Peeves
GuitarDude Offline
Power Poster
GuitarDude
So Cal
Quote:

One of my pet peeves...when people point to their arm where a watch should be and ask me for the time?!?!?!?!

You should go with the old "It's time for you to buy a watch."

Return to Top
#539338 - 08/19/06 01:04 AM Re: Pet Peeves
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Quote:

What about when they point to their crotch to ask where the bathroom is???

Return to Top
#539339 - 08/22/06 03:25 PM Re: Pet Peeves
MadisonCali Offline
Power Poster
I have a new one.
When you never go to the doctor (other than your annual physical) and the one time you need to, you can't get in for over a week.

Stupid kids and their stupid back to school physicals!!

Return to Top
#539340 - 08/22/06 03:26 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Lovin' your new avatar...MadCali....MUCH BETTER!

Return to Top
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17