Learn More - Click Here!

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
Thread Options
#539566 - 10/12/06 08:41 PM Re: Pet Peeves
mck401 Offline
Diamond Poster
Texas
Quote:

I share a wall with the men's restroom and there are no "smell" filters. It infiltrates my office and latches onto my nostrils til I am gagging.

Do I win???

Congratulations, you get to pick your prize!!! Do you want what's behind door number 1? or Door #2?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#539567 - 10/12/06 08:34 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Mrs. Rizzo Offline
10K Club
Mrs. Rizzo
Curled up by the fire...
Quote:

I share a wall with the men's restroom and there are no "smell" filters. It infiltrates my office and latches onto my nostrils til I am gagging.

Do I win???

Quick someone give this BOL'er a drink...It is MUCH deserved...EEEWWW...

Return to Top
#539568 - 10/12/06 08:45 PM Re: Pet Peeves
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
Quote:

Do I win???

gross

Return to Top
#539569 - 10/12/06 08:49 PM Re: Pet Peeves
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
Quote:

Do I win???

Oh, I'll bet you drilled a little hole so that you can peek in there at them.

Return to Top
#539570 - 10/12/06 10:20 PM Re: Pet Peeves
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

Quote:

Do I win???

Oh, I'll bet you drilled a little hole so that you can peek in there at them.

eeew no she wouldn't boys are gross in the restroom

Return to Top
#539571 - 10/12/06 10:17 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Believe me... from attending church camps and the such... WOMEN have nothing on men when it comes to bathroom manners....ick.. just thinking about things make me sick... okay.. gotta move off that subject.

Return to Top
#539572 - 10/17/06 05:21 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Not2much$anymore Offline
Not2much$anymore
By the beach CA
People who call or come in asking why they charged a service charge and then saying "I was never told that"! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! Can't people read!!! Its all in the paper work when they first open an account.
Also, other co-workers who come in when they feel like it in the morning, after lunch and on thier breaks! nothing is said to them but i'm always the first one to be told anything! ERERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Return to Top
#539573 - 10/17/06 05:55 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Quote:

Quote:

Do I win???

Congratulations, you get to pick your prize!!! Do you want what's behind door number 1? or Door #2?

LOL @ "number 1 or number 2".

Return to Top
#539574 - 10/17/06 06:38 PM Re: Pet Peeves
mck401 Offline
Diamond Poster
Texas
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Do I win???

I remember a game show LOOONNNGGGG time ago that always had the prizes behind the doors or boxes or something. Was it Let's Make a Deal? All I remember is people had all kinds of stuff with them hoping they could make a better deal.

Return to Top
#539575 - 10/17/06 06:49 PM Re: Pet Peeves
*nUnZeO* Offline
Power Poster
*nUnZeO*
~*TEXAS*~
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Do I win???

I remember a game show LOOONNNGGGG time ago that always had the prizes behind the doors or boxes or something. Was it Let's Make a Deal? All I remember is people had all kinds of stuff with them hoping they could make a better deal.

That reminds me of the price is right, I used to love that show!!

Return to Top
#539576 - 10/17/06 07:40 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Firecracker Offline
Firecracker
Some Beach, Some where
Pet Peeve: When a BOLer claims they have put someone on ignore and then have to mouth off and push the buttons of the user they are supposedly ignoring.

Return to Top
#539577 - 10/17/06 07:45 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
My pet peeve this week: BOL WC threads turning so petty. I know that I am a relative new comer on the block (been reading unregistered for a long time) but I have really seen a serious decline in the last few months. There are all of these ridiculous posts about fat & ugly people. People attacking each other in posts instead of taking it to a PM to hash out their differences. You don't have to agree with everyone, but why is it necessary to get so mean? I just don't understand it.

Return to Top
#539578 - 10/17/06 08:12 PM Re: Pet Peeves
TB 12 Offline
Power Poster
TB 12
Foxboro
1) ESPN with their clock on the screen counting down til the start of whatever game they are showing later....
2) Coworkers making no attempt to make coffee when they drain the pot-they could at least put the empty pot in the sink....
3) Resending the same memo, email, product description,etc to the same people over and over....
4) Local, state or the Fed Gov't deciding what i can eat, drink, watch, listen to, etc....I am a big boy and can decide what is best for me and my family....

Return to Top
#539579 - 10/18/06 02:24 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Maxx Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Sox, I can agree with all of the pet peeves you have listed. I don't watch ESPN but if I did that would make me nuts.

Return to Top
#539580 - 10/23/06 05:13 PM Re: Pet Peeves
BotV#6 Offline
Power Poster
BotV#6
Anywhere I want to be
My pet peeve lately is old people over 75 driving. Lately, I have had more pull out without looking and proceed to go slow (usually 15 to 20 mph under the speed limit). Since there was an elderly person who ran a stop sign and get hit my a truck (luckily no life threatening injuries), a old person running a stop light and hit some kids walking across the cross walk (comment was that light never changes so I never stop), and a elderly person running into a grocery store (mixing up the gas and break peddle), I think there needs to be a mandatory eye and reaction test prior to reissuance of a person's driver's license when they reach a certain age. I mean when a 96 year old individual questions whether or not they should get their driver's license to the licensing agent and the licensing agent proceeds to issue a license, there is an issue.

Return to Top
#539581 - 10/23/06 05:16 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Skittles Online
10K Club
Skittles
TN
In Indiana after a person reached age 75 they used to have to take the driving test every 2 years. My father will be 85 next month and he had to do it at 75. Unfortunately, that got changed about 8 years ago. Indiana does, however, require an eye exam for every driver's license renewal - unless that's changed in the year and a half since I've been gone.

I do agree that the procedures should be stepped up after a certain age.

Return to Top
#539582 - 10/23/06 06:04 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
The procedures really should be revamped for older drivers. It's not just about eye sight, agility and reaction times change as you get older. Look at the 89 year old man who was just convicted after driving through a farmer's market. He killed 10 people and injured another 60. Scary!

Return to Top
#539583 - 10/23/06 06:21 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
While I am thinking about things that get on my nerves, what is with all of the posts with the name calling? You can't even understand what people are trying to say in between all of the silly bickering. Just because you disagree with an opinion doesn't mean that you have to attack the person for saying it.

Return to Top
#539584 - 10/23/06 06:36 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Peepers Offline
10K Club
Quote:

While I am thinking about things that get on my nerves, what is with all of the posts with the name calling? You can't even understand what people are trying to say in between all of the silly bickering. Just because you disagree with an opinion doesn't mean that you have to attack the person for saying it.

This post is rediculous!

Your opinion is completely wrong!

You’re a slacker!

(I’m just kidding )

Return to Top
#539585 - 10/23/06 09:45 PM Re: Pet Peeves
GuitarDude Offline
Power Poster
GuitarDude
So Cal
Here are more of my pet peeves:
1) Inconsiderate people - Why can't you burn the 1/10th of a calorie it takes to use your turn signal when you can clearly see that I am waiting to turn?
2) Inconsiderate people - The space directly in front of an ATM, store entrance, etc. is NOT a parking space, no matter how quickly you think you can complete your transaction.
3) Inconsiderate people - Do you have to block a parking space with a shopping cart because the place to return the shopping carts is more than 5 feet away from your lazy a--?
4) Inconsiderate people - Instead of making the cashier and 4 people in line behind you wait for you to finish your phone call, can't you have the person on the other end wait 10 seconds or maybe even call them back?
5) Inconsiderate people - Your car is not so special that you deserve two parking spaces for it, even if you did pay too much for your car.
6) Inconsiderate people - The fast lane is named as such for a reason and it is not because it is refraining from eating!
7) Inconsiderate people - Riding my bumber will not make the traffic up ahead thin out.
8) Inconsiderate people - In order to pass the vehicle next to you, you have to travel at a velocity greater than the velocity of the vehicle you intend to pass.
9) Inconsiderate people - Just because the width of a traffic lane is greater than the width of my car, this does not mean that you are welcome to weave into that space, regardless of how engaging your current telephone call is.
10) Inconsiderate people - If you are the last person to pull up to a stop sign, you are generally not the first person entitled to proceed through said stop.
11) Inconsiderate people - Pedestrians have the right of way, particularly when their hands are full and/or it is raining.

Return to Top
#539586 - 10/23/06 10:30 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
Peepers, you always make me laugh

Great list Guitar Dude!

Return to Top
#539587 - 10/23/06 10:38 PM Re: Pet Peeves
Mrs. Rizzo Offline
10K Club
Mrs. Rizzo
Curled up by the fire...
Quote:

3) Inconsiderate people - Do you have to block a parking space with a shopping cart because the place to return the shopping carts is more than 5 feet away from your lazy a--?

This bugs the dickens out of me!!!! Especially if you see them look around...find the cart return with their eyes...see the mental whoo! I'm not walking over there...and then ditch the cart in the parking lot...
I just want to get out and scream at them!
You know what else bugs me? People that do it when they only had 2 bags to carry out anyways!!!
aaahhh, I feel better

Return to Top
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17