Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#540328 - 04/28/06 07:53 PM Humor for the Weekend!
Anonymous
Unregistered

A man and his wife were playing golf. As they are walking to the fifth tee he said to her, "Dear, I have something to tell you. Five years ago I had an afair. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me". The wife said she did forgive him.

On the 16th tee the wife turned to her husband and said,
'Dear, 30 years ago I had a sex-change operation. I hope you will forgive me for not telling you this".

The husband was enraged and broke his clubs and turned the cart over. He turned to his wife and said, "I trusted you and all these years you have been playing from the red tees. How dare you"?

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#540329 - 04/28/06 09:42 PM Re: Humor for the Weekend!
strongbad Offline
Gold Star
strongbad
Arkansas
i don't get it.

Return to Top
#540330 - 04/28/06 09:45 PM Re: Humor for the Weekend!
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Quote:

i don't get it.

The red tees in golf are where the ladies tee off from. They are generally several yards closer to the hole then the men's tees.

Return to Top
#540331 - 04/28/06 09:46 PM Re: Humor for the Weekend!
Dlynn58 Offline
Platinum Poster
Texas

A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the woman at the window, "I want to open a damn checking account."
The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?" "Listen up. Damn it. I said I want to open a damn checking account now!" "I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this bank." The teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to inform him of her situation. The manager agrees that the teller does not have to listen to that foul language. They both return to the window and the manager asks the old geezer, "Sir, what seems to be the problem here? "There is no damn problem," the man says. "I just won $200 million bucks in
the damn lottery and I want to put my damn money in the damn bank." "I see," says the manager, "and is this b**ch giving you a hard time?"

Return to Top
#540332 - 04/28/06 09:46 PM Re: Humor for the Weekend!
strongbad Offline
Gold Star
strongbad
Arkansas
ahhh... sorry not a golfer. i would break windows, trust me

Return to Top