Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#540349 - 04/28/06 08:33 PM A Promising Idea
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why would this not work out for us? This approach seems to focus resources previously used to fighting an unwinable battle and using them to fight the source of the problem.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#540350 - 04/28/06 08:41 PM Re: A Promising Idea
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Legalize it all! If people want to use them, so be it. Let people take responsibility for themselves. WOW! What a concept!

You always hear on the news, some guy got drunk and killed his wife. So you legalize pot, what's the worst that could happen, some guy got stoned and forgot to kill his wife?

Return to Top
#540351 - 04/28/06 08:54 PM Re: A Promising Idea
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Legalize it all! If people want to use them, so be it. Let people take responsibility for themselves. WOW! What a concept!

You always hear on the news, some guy got drunk and killed his wife. So you legalize pot, what's the worst that could happen, some guy got stoned and forgot to kill his wife?

i did not expect to hear that answer from you but it was both very funny and very refreshing.

Return to Top
#540352 - 04/28/06 08:58 PM Re: A Promising Idea
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Why didn't you expect to hear that answer from me?

Return to Top
#540353 - 04/29/06 04:27 PM Re: A Promising Idea
ThePaul Offline
Diamond Poster
ThePaul
Dallas, TX
Honestly, between cigarettes and marijuana, I think cigarettes should be the one thats illegal if either of them are... when was the last time you heard of someone getting cancer from weed? And theres nothing wrong with having more happy people around lol

Return to Top