Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#543965 - 05/08/06 04:11 PM Re: ANOTHER KENNEDY CAR CRASH COVER-UP?
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Quote:

Quote:

I didn't see this in this thread yet, but I believe his quote above, is a lie, and he was actually trying to get out of the "incident" when stopped by the police. (this was also reported by the national news over the weekend). Here's why I think this: Apparently, a congressman on official business, such as traveling for an official vote, is immune to prosecution. -- That's why he came up with the voting story. So much for his 'inability to remember'.

I've woken my sister out of bed and had lengthy telephone conversations with her, only to have her call me a few days later and ask, "Did we talk on the phone the other night?" She remembered that she had done something, but she couldn't remember the details. The culprit -- Ambien. So, I've seen the type of behavior to which Mr. Kennedy has referred.

So you actually believe that he woke up in the middle of the night, put on a suit, tied his tie, then got in his car and drove, all under the influence of Ambien??? BS

Ambien was just a convenient scape-goat for him, thats all!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#543966 - 05/08/06 04:16 PM Re: ANOTHER KENNEDY CAR CRASH COVER-UP?
Anonymous
Unregistered

bimmer, i agree with you that there is more to the story, but would this even be an issue with you if it were anybody else other than a kennedy?

i personally could care less about the kennedys (i also think jfk was an overrated president) but talking about them is nothing more than base-rallying. which i guess is what you are trying to do.

Return to Top
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3