Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#574006 - 06/26/06 01:30 AM The Warped Tour!
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Anyone been to it? Anyone going to it?

I went to it today to shoot it (photograph it) for Orlando Florida Guide magazine.

And all I have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!!

I was really impressed!

If anyone is going to it, I encourage you to check out: ZOX, Aiden, NOFX, and another band that I can't remember the name of but it was: something, something, Jack!

I'll get back to you with the real name as soon as I finish uploading the 3,000 pictures that I took today.

Anyway, it was a great show! I will provide you with a link to my pictures when I am done uploading them.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#574007 - 06/26/06 01:53 PM Re: The Warped Tour!
homestar Offline
Diamond Poster
US of A
I don't think I'll be going. The band my son is in was talking about getting to play on a few stops, but I'm not sure if they were able to work it out.

Return to Top
#574008 - 06/26/06 03:55 PM Re: The Warped Tour!
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
i used to go to the warped tour but i outgrew the fad...hanging out under the blistering sun in a parkinglot listening to a million bands i dont care about as i wait for the 5 i do just isnt worth it...

Return to Top
#574009 - 06/26/06 04:01 PM Re: The Warped Tour!
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
It's not an event that I would normally go to either, but I was getting paid to go photograph it, so, I went.

Return to Top
#574010 - 06/28/06 07:20 PM Re: The Warped Tour!
Smilzsomuch Offline
Gold Star
Oklahoma (transplanted)
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy... so cool to see something like this posted. My soon-to-be-married son is going to that. He's happy about it. Proclaimed,happily I might add, that this is his THIRD year to go.
He returned from the 1st one with his eyebrow (or was it his nose) pierced. ugh.
Happily, he's outgrown that now and sports no alien objects in his piered face holes.
He's a good kid..but that music??? yikes.
Of course, I'm OLDER. *wink*

Return to Top
#574011 - 06/28/06 07:31 PM Re: The Warped Tour!
homestar Offline
Diamond Poster
US of A
I hear you, Smilzsomuch. Like you, I'm "older." I went to a Warped Tour stop a couple of years ago. It was the hottest day of the year, I think it was 101 that day. It was kind of fun walking around and seeing what was going on, but honestly, after awhile it got a little boring. So many of the bands sound like each other. The worst part was standing in line in the sun for an hour just to get in the door until somebody rescued me and got me in. I ended up leaving a couple of hours after my son's band played.

Return to Top