Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#58405 - 01/31/03 01:55 PM Training form
A D Virr Offline
Gold Star
Derry, NH
Does anyone have a form to use for HR to document training in the various regs for new hires? I looked through the "tools" section with no luck. Thanks.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#58406 - 01/31/03 02:05 PM Re: Training form
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
I have one I developed years ago specific to tellers...I you would give me your email, I'll be happy to send it to you if it would help.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#58407 - 01/31/03 02:11 PM Re: Training form
LoisLane Offline
Diamond Poster
LoisLane
Wisteria Lane..
I don't have one anymore, but what I used in the past was a one page form that listed the appropriate regs and the name of the new hire. At the time, we had a package of reading material on each regulation (also some information on security procedures) . When the employee completed the reading he/she then signed and dated the form stating it was read and understood. This was turned into HR, recorded and then sent to compliance. An on-line program is now used and the information captured there.

Return to Top
#58408 - 01/31/03 04:31 PM Re: Training form
drvmecrazy Offline
100 Club
If you don't mind, would you email a copy to me also. Thanks

Return to Top
#58409 - 01/31/03 09:07 PM Re: Training form
Anonymous
Unregistered

And me too.
Thanks

Return to Top
#58410 - 01/31/03 10:03 PM Re: Training form
David Dickinson Offline
10K Club
David Dickinson
Central City, NE
1. How can someone email you. You are anonymous!!!!!

2. We have to stop the "me too" posts. Simply email the person that offers the object you want. This is done by clicking on their (registered) name. The rest of have to open this string to find out that nothing was really added to it. Please be considerate of others.

Return to Top
#58411 - 02/03/03 03:27 PM Re: Training form
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here's a start --

Suzy Hall has furnished a list she prepared quite some time ago that indicates some of the training tellers should have before they are turned loose on the front line.

If others of you have lists for other positions in the bank and are willing to share, please email them to me for posting in Banker Tools. mbguard@bankersonline.com

Return to Top