Thread Options
#585483 - 07/19/06 06:26 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
Quote:

Steve... even mine?

As long as I am the target of your barbs, fire away, my dear!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#585484 - 07/19/06 06:34 PM Re: Sweetpeas
straw Offline
Power Poster
straw
Given that the anon snipers cannot cease sniping, even in this e-mail, I don't hold out much hope.

Return to Top
#585485 - 07/19/06 07:04 PM Re: Sweetpeas
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
If you don't like the majority of someone's responses, please register as a user. Then you have the ability to put them on ignore and never have to look at anything else they post.

Return to Top
#585486 - 07/19/06 07:06 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

You did it when I started the Howard Stern thread that we were having, you ruined the first one because she was posting in there.
If you don't like her or whatever, don't post anything. Save your time.

The anon who posted what you responded to here is not the same anon from the Stern thread.

Your statement is a complete mischaracterization of what happened and who made the first ad hominem attack in the Stern thread, but let's not bicker and argue over who killed who--this is a happy occasion!

It's all water (troll) under the bridge!

That is a really passive agressive post. Your hands aren't clean.

Return to Top
#585487 - 07/19/06 07:11 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You did it when I started the Howard Stern thread that we were having, you ruined the first one because she was posting in there.
If you don't like her or whatever, don't post anything. Save your time.

The anon who posted what you responded to here is not the same anon from the Stern thread.

Your statement is a complete mischaracterization of what happened and who made the first ad hominem attack in the Stern thread, but let's not bicker and argue over who killed who--this is a happy occasion!

It's all water (troll) under the bridge!

That is a really passive agressive post. Your hands aren't clean.

Perhaps, and perhaps not. Are you magnanimous enough to extend amnesty for past transgressions, and begin anew with a fresh slate? I would fervently hope that we all are willing and ready to take such a step.

Return to Top
#585488 - 07/19/06 07:28 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't see why I should have to hold back about how I feel about any poster on here. If someone is not smart I should have the right to say that. If they can't handle it then they need to leave the cooler and give the rest of us some peace.

Return to Top
#585489 - 07/19/06 07:32 PM Re: Sweetpeas
XODUS Offline
Power Poster
XODUS
Quote:

I don't see why I should have to hold back about how I feel about any poster on here. If someone is not smart I should have the right to say that. If they can't handle it then they need to leave the cooler and give the rest of us some peace.

the problem with this is you want to have an opinion, you just don't want anybody to know it's yours. It is easy to have an opinion when you don't have to answer for it.

Return to Top
#585490 - 07/19/06 07:32 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Anonymous
Unregistered

if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Return to Top
#585491 - 07/19/06 07:40 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Smilzsomuch Offline
Gold Star
Oklahoma (transplanted)
Be a lot of blank boxes then, now wouldn't it???

Return to Top
#585492 - 07/19/06 07:42 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Be a lot of blank boxes then, now wouldn't it???

You're not helping.

Return to Top
#585493 - 07/19/06 07:47 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Smilzsomuch Offline
Gold Star
Oklahoma (transplanted)
Chill. This may be the only place some of us get enjoyment in our daily grind.
Relax. Lighten up, Judge. It wasn't a barb.

Return to Top
#585494 - 07/19/06 07:50 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Chill. This may be the only place some of us get enjoyment in our daily grind.
Relax. Lighten up, Judge. It wasn't a barb.

Still not helping.

Return to Top
#585495 - 07/19/06 07:53 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Smilzsomuch Offline
Gold Star
Oklahoma (transplanted)
You know? I just read the description on the main page about "the watercooler".
The spot to blow off steam and have fun.
Did you miss that part?
By the way, I'm not trying to 'help'. I'm doing the 'have fun' part. At NO ONEs expense, I might add.

Return to Top
#585496 - 07/19/06 07:53 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Who are you to decide who is smart or not? These are people's opinions and some people love to fuel the fan of fire. If you are calling people dumb or an idiot maybe you should leave the cooler because you are obviously the one with the problem not us!

Being that I am also anon this is funny but my reason is that I just haven't registered yet, but I agree that those of us who post annon don't have to answer for our comments. For all anyone else knows it could be the same person annon posting!

Return to Top
#585497 - 07/19/06 07:59 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Did you miss that part?
By the way, I'm not trying to 'help'. I'm doing the 'have fun' part. At NO ONEs expense, I might add.

I'm trying to be polite, but this thread wasn't set up to joke around and every time you make your cutesy comments it's not helping. There are plenty of threads for you to have fun in. This one is serving a serious purpose for some of us and you have done nothing, but deflect from the conversation. Please let us continue.

Return to Top
#585498 - 07/19/06 08:00 PM Re: Sweetpeas
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Well, jim - I'm thinking that you should just keep your opinions to yourself as no one died and made you keeper of the coolies. There is no obligation to post here, no obligation to respond, so each posters takes their own path and there is no need for you to be a guide.

Besides, Andy moves in to remove strange stuff and strange posters. Next time you feel that you must say something, talk to the hand!

Return to Top
#585499 - 07/19/06 08:04 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Smilzsomuch Offline
Gold Star
Oklahoma (transplanted)
Quote:

Quote:

Did you miss that part?

I'm trying to be polite, but this thread wasn't set up to joke around and every time you make your cutesy comments it's not helping. There are plenty of threads for you to have fun in. This one is serving a serious purpose for some of us and you have done nothing, but deflect from the conversation. Please let us continue.

Actually I think we've all moved on and agreed to 'play nice'.
Get over the grudge. Each person is entitled to post what they will.

Return to Top
#585500 - 07/19/06 08:06 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Did you miss that part?

Nicely said!

Return to Top
#585501 - 07/19/06 08:07 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Smilzsomuch Offline
Gold Star
Oklahoma (transplanted)
Quote:

Well, jim - I'm thinking that you should just keep your opinions to yourself as no one died and made you keeper of the coolies. There is no obligation to post here, no obligation to respond, so each posters takes their own path and there is no need for you to be a guide.
Besides, Andy moves in to remove strange stuff and strange posters. Next time you feel that you must say something, talk to the hand!

Couldn't have said that better myself (not referring to 'Jim')

Return to Top
#585502 - 07/19/06 08:09 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Did you miss that part?

Different anon here - you are being very inconsiderate to some of the posters in this thread. Why are you choosing to be so harsh about posting jokes in here? No one said anything disrespectful to you. No one appears to be holding a grudge. You appear to be relatively new here and I understand you want to participate, but this might not be the best place for you to do it. There are plenty of other "fun threads" to play in. I think you are making an unnecessary stand. Just my opinion.

Return to Top
#585503 - 07/19/06 08:12 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Smilzsomuch Offline
Gold Star
Oklahoma (transplanted)
I wasn't out of line. Period.
I don't remember the description listing categories/forums for posters.
I totally agreed with letting sleeping dogs lie and sending the posse (after Sweetpea) home.
You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Turn on the fan. Get a cold drink.
Let it go.

Return to Top
#585504 - 07/19/06 08:16 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I wasn't out of line. Period.
I don't remember the description listing categories/forums for posters.
I totally agreed with letting sleeping dogs lie and sending the posse (after Sweetpea) home.
You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Turn on the fan. Get a cold drink.
Let it go.

You are being very rude.

Return to Top
#585505 - 07/19/06 08:17 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
Please read my tagline below.

Return to Top
#585506 - 07/19/06 08:20 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think SP is being very smart to steer away from this thread. Seemed like a good idea to start but it is deteriorating rapidly. Run for safety everyone.

Return to Top
#585507 - 07/19/06 08:27 PM Re: Sweetpeas
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I think SP is being very smart to steer away from this thread. Seemed like a good idea to start but it is deteriorating rapidly. Run for safety everyone.

Why in the heck would you think she would be in here anyhow?
We have been here before and it's been said before - treat people with respect, everyone has different opinions, respect them, don't read the posts if you don't want to. There will always be smart remarks at times and when some post gets nasty it'll start all over again. Everyone should be treated like they belong and that means the unreg anons as well. Enough said.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6