BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#588190 - 07/25/06 07:09 PM Kudos to Waldensouth & GBA
Skittles Offline
10K Club
Skittles
TN
Thanks so much to Waldensouth and the GBA for a great Compliance Peer Group meeting today in Macon. I encourage anyone who didn't attend the first to make arrangements to attend the next meeting! AND I got to meet several BOL posters at the same time.

Return to Top
#588191 - 07/25/06 10:07 PM Re: Kudos to Waldensouth & GBA
Auditman Offline
100 Club
I would like to add my thanks also. I believe this will be a great help to us -- and I need all the help I can get!

Return to Top
#588192 - 07/25/06 10:58 PM Re: Kudos to Waldensouth & GBA
deltadawn Offline
New Poster
I am new to Bankersonline. I have to say that I never heard of it until today's meeting. I am relatively new to Compliance but I learned a lot today. The speakers were very good and Kevin was easy on the eye too!!! Seriously, I look forward to future meetings and learning as much as possible from all of you. Quite frankly, this first meeting exceeded my expectations. Thanks to the organizers!

Return to Top
#588193 - 07/26/06 12:07 AM Re: Kudos to Waldensouth & GBA
Jan94 Offline
Platinum Poster
USA
I'm just sorry I had to miss it today, but glad to hear it went well and I'm definitely planning on attending in the future.

Return to Top
#588194 - 07/26/06 12:34 PM Re: Kudos to Waldensouth & GBA
Bagweaver Offline
Diamond Poster
SW GA
Great meeting. Looking forward to more meetings in the future.

Thanks Waldensouth and GBA.

Return to Top
#588195 - 07/26/06 01:29 PM Re: Kudos to Waldensouth & GBA
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
waldensouth
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
You're most welcome. It was a great deal of fun! I really enjoyed getting to meet a number of you face to face. Sorry you couldn't make it Halito, I was looking forward to meeting you as well. It appears that this will be a quarterly function for the time being so perhaps others can make it in future.

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#588196 - 07/26/06 02:08 PM Re: Kudos to Waldensouth & GBA
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
Wow, what a great crowd that turned out for the first meeting! So nice to meet Waldensouth, Skittles and Auditman in person. Great to put a "name" with a face! Noticed a LARGE number of BOL'ers were there albeit remaining incognito...now my curiousity has got the best of me...next meeting maybe we can meet more of our BOL compadres~!

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#588197 - 07/26/06 05:39 PM Re: Kudos to Waldensouth & GBA
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree that it was a great meeting and wonderful opportunity to share information, meet new and old friends. Can't wait for the next one!

Return to Top
#588198 - 07/26/06 08:35 PM Re: Kudos to Waldensouth & GBA
LauraL Offline
Gold Star
Georgia
I feel I must put in my two cents as well. I really enjoyed the meeting and I loved putting a face with a "name", especially for waldensouth and skittles, who have both helped me out numerous times.

Kudos waldensouth and GBA. I think this is the beginning of a great organization.

Return to Top
#588199 - 07/27/06 05:46 PM Re: Kudos to Waldensouth & GBA
ldsnanny3 Offline
100 Club
ldsnanny3
Georgia
Thanks Waldensouth for getting this started. It was great to meet you and good to see you again Skittles. Thanks also to GBA for all you do as well. That was one of the best meetings I have attended in a while. I really enjoyed the layed back and open discussion and Bonnie and Kevin did a great job also. I'm really looking forward to our quarterly meetings.

Return to Top