Skip to content
BOL Conferences Top Gun 23
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Thread Options
#595599 - 08/10/06 12:13 PM Re: Left- or right- handed?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Spin Cycle here . . .

I'm a lefty. Things I do right-handed are shoot a gun, archery, field baseball(I bat left-handed), throw a frizbee, fish, use a calculator, and open jar lids. I'm sure there is more.

My maternal grandmother was left-handed, but no one else in the family is. My mother had a heck of a time teaching me how to tie my shoes because she is right-handed. She finally taught me by making two loops and crossing them. I had no idea I did it different until someone in high school saw me tying my shoes and loudly asked, "What are you doing?". That's when I asked my mom and she told me the story. I asked her once to teach me to crochet; I think she was horrified at the thought.

yeah, me too with the crochet and knitting stuff. I have tried those but it's like backwards to what the right handed person is doing so I gave that up. I can do cross stitch- ha ha. Also, someone else said they do check marks backwards- with me that's been the way for a long long time. When I look at a "correct" checkmark it looks odd. I tried doing it right but always went back to my backwards check marks. patrice

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#595600 - 08/10/06 02:11 PM Re: Left- or right- handed?
ChicagoGuy Offline
Diamond Poster
ChicagoGuy
Chicago, IL
left handed....

in my immediate family, the males are left handed and the females are right handed.

Return to Top
#595601 - 08/10/06 02:31 PM Re: Left- or right- handed?
Not Ready to Run Offline
Gold Star
Not Ready to Run
IA
Southpaw here. However, I am also a member of the righty scissor hand club.

Return to Top
#595602 - 08/10/06 02:35 PM Re: Left- or right- handed?
#12 Offline
Diamond Poster
My husband and I are both right handed, but our son is a lefty. Are schools any better with the scissor thing now? My child is starting preschool this year!

Return to Top
#595603 - 08/10/06 03:27 PM Re: Left- or right- handed?
Anonymous
Unregistered

My whole family is right handed, except for my little brother. I coach his baseball team and he does everything right handed but bats left handed. It is common for lefties to bat right handed, but very uncommon for righties to bat left handed. It is just weird.

Brent

Return to Top
#595604 - 08/10/06 03:36 PM Re: Left- or right- handed?
Bimmer Offline
Diamond Poster
Bimmer
Wherever the plane lands
Quote:

left handed....

in my immediate family, the males are left handed and the females are right handed.

Same thing in my family, with the exception of my niece.

Return to Top
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3