Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#597172 - 08/11/06 04:11 PM Re: Cubicle Wrecking Ideas
'Lil Freak! Offline
10K Club
'Lil Freak!
The psych ward
I like to do this:

Take a few Tootsie Rolls and form them into a big hunk of doo. Microwaving sometimes helps to make them more pliable. Brush the doo with cooking oil (hand cream works in a pinch) to make it glisten. Put the doo on one of those paper toilet seat protectors and place it on the co-worker’s chair.

Next, unwind several yards of toilet paper and strategically place chocolate skid marks on it. Once again you can microwave the chocolate to make it spread easier—but don’t overdo it! You want the chocolate to leave a nice chunky trail. String the toilet paper streamer throughout the cubicle. Lastly, put a note on the desk saying, “Welcome back--hope you have a crappy day!”

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#597173 - 08/11/06 05:32 PM Re: Cubicle Wrecking Ideas
mck401 Offline
Diamond Poster
Texas
Ewwwww....funny in a disgusting sorta way.

Return to Top
#597174 - 08/11/06 05:42 PM Re: Cubicle Wrecking Ideas
mck401 Offline
Diamond Poster
Texas
I feel better knowing I'm not the only person in the world "welcoming" co-workers in such a way.

We've done the sticky note thing- lots of fun

We had people collect competitor "paraphernalia" and put all of the desk and have them "guess" what's been going on since they were gone.

We took everything out of area (computer, files, supplies) and boxed up all of their personal stuff and left it on the desk with a note from "management" that said we had heard they were having such a good time and since they didn't check in at the office we thought they'd like a permanent vacation- signed "The nameless bandits".

The cost of preparing for vacation - a few late nights at the office
The cost of going somewhere for vacation - a couple thousand bucks
The cost of coworkers who care so much (they mess with your stuff while on vacation)-PRICELESS

Return to Top
#597175 - 08/11/06 05:42 PM Re: Cubicle Wrecking Ideas
Carly Girl Offline
Power Poster
TEXAS
Quote:

Well this is always fun if you have the time to do it

I like this one!

Return to Top
#597176 - 08/11/06 05:47 PM Re: Cubicle Wrecking Ideas
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10

Return to Top
#597177 - 08/12/06 03:10 PM Re: Cubicle Wrecking Ideas
slubgob Offline
Platinum Poster
You could take some small but vital object, like a stamp or stapler something, stick it in a container of water then stick it in the freezer overnight.

Place the ice encased object on their desk the next morning before they come in.

Return to Top
#597178 - 08/12/06 06:00 PM Re: Cubicle Wrecking Ideas
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
They did that with jello on The Office, it was really funny, 'cuz the victim hated jello...

Return to Top
#597179 - 08/13/06 04:03 AM Re: Cubicle Wrecking Ideas
Anonymous
Unregistered

We turned everything that was "posted" in the cubicle upside down. We also wrapped the entire cubicle with saran wrap and filled it with balloons; another one was wrapped and filled with partly crumpled newspapers - both were great! One of my co-workers was "foiled" - that one was the best.

A couple of years ago, when I went on vacation, I returned to find references to "Bob" in my office: phone messages to Bob, my name plate and business cards changed to "Bob," inter-office memos and mail addressed to "Bob".... Apparently, "Bob the temp" moved in while I was away. THAT was a winner!

Return to Top
#597180 - 08/13/06 11:42 AM Re: Cubicle Wrecking Ideas
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
I used to work in an office where the nameplates were those ones printed on clear film that you could slide out. Once we switched one of our male co-workers name with the "Women" sign from the washroom.

Return to Top
#597181 - 08/14/06 04:09 PM Re: Cubicle Wrecking Ideas
Mocha's Mom Offline
Platinum Poster
Mocha's Mom
Western MA
I can tell you what my former staff did to me one day. Apparently I was famous for labeling everything in the office so it would be easier for all to find. Nothing wrong with that, right?

Well, I came back to my office and found sticky notes with "names" on everything. The wall, chair, desk, stapler, pen, keyboard, label maker, literally everything in my office had a label on it. There were 225 yellow sticky labels in all. I was actually finding sticky notes days and weeks later whenever I would open a new drawer or cabinet. It was pretty funny!!

Return to Top
#597182 - 08/14/06 05:43 PM Re: Cubicle Wrecking Ideas
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Good one, Mocha's Mom!

Return to Top
#597183 - 08/14/06 05:47 PM Re: Cubicle Wrecking Ideas
Dip Offline
Power Poster
Dip
San Diego, CA
threads liek this make me wish my cowrokers and i had cubicles....i really do like my office though

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2