Happy Birthday Slick!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#597932 - 08/13/06 05:05 AM Re: Slick
Search_Me Offline
Power Poster
Search_Me
In my Strappy Heeled Sandals!
Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a great one.

Return to Top
#597933 - 08/13/06 11:35 AM Re: Slick
The Incredible ComplyGuy Offline
Power Poster
The Incredible ComplyGuy
The he11 of suburbia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!

Return to Top
#597934 - 08/14/06 11:23 AM Re: Slick
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Happy belated.

Return to Top
#597935 - 08/14/06 11:24 AM Re: Slick
Hrothgar Geiger Offline
10K Club
Hrothgar Geiger
Jersey Shore
Have more cake today! Happy belated birthday!

Return to Top
#597936 - 08/14/06 12:02 PM Re: Slick
waldensouth Online
Power Poster
waldensouth
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
Happy Belated Birthday!

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#597937 - 08/14/06 01:18 PM Re: Slick
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Happy Birthday! Hope it was great.

Return to Top
#597938 - 08/14/06 02:18 PM Re: Slick
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hope you enjoyed your day!

=LadyLuck

Return to Top
#597939 - 08/14/06 02:28 PM Re: Slick
Carly Girl Offline
Power Poster
TEXAS
Blessings to you! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Return to Top
#597940 - 08/14/06 02:36 PM Re: Slick
Dlynn58 Offline
Platinum Poster
Texas
Happy Birthday!! Have a wonderful day!

Return to Top
#597941 - 08/14/06 02:56 PM Re: Slick
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Happy Birthday, Slick - a little (sort of) humor:

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE: One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear... "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled "WHAT?"

I then said "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that ***** knows I'm smarter than her.

Return to Top
#597942 - 08/15/06 01:12 AM Re: Slick
slick Offline
Power Poster
slick
somewhere out there
thank you guys!

it was a good day, but kind of sad. for some reason i have not been too happy about turning 25 for so long, but 30 or 40 has never bothered me. so i flipped a bit about being half way to 50. but while i was trying to make a good time out of it, my family was more concerned missing my birthday buddy/cousin has shared my bday, but is no longer with us due to a tragic event i told you all about back in oct last year. it was kind of hard to celebrate when you thought about him.....so anyways, i am so gald you all took time to stop by a wish me a good one.

i did however get some good gifts.....my dad came up and cut the grass and weeded my flowers, my brother stole my car and washed, waxed and detailed it for me and got new seat covers and wheel cover thingies....my bro's gf got me some nice candles and candles warmers, and i got a new ring and a handgun.....yes a gun....scary huh????

so all and all it was an ok day, but glad its over....

Return to Top
#597943 - 08/15/06 02:50 PM Re: Slick
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Ever notice how many bankers' birthdays are in August? When I worked for the FDIC, the majority of the staff's birthdays were in August, and it is the same here at the bank where I work. Now BOL. Hmmmm....correlation?

Return to Top
#597944 - 08/15/06 02:52 PM Re: Slick
Anonymous
Unregistered

I guess a lot of "conception" takes place in december... maybe because its so cold and that's a great way to stay warm

-=ThePaul=-

Return to Top
#597945 - 08/15/06 05:23 PM Re: Slick
slubgob Offline
Platinum Poster
Quote:

and a handgun.....yes a gun....scary huh????

Yes very scary.

Return to Top
#597946 - 08/15/06 05:58 PM Re: Slick
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I guess a lot of "conception" takes place in december... maybe because its so cold and that's a great way to stay warm

-=ThePaul=-

Let me see if I have this right.......Conception + 9 months = birth?????? December + January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August = only 8 months. December conception = September birth. Seems more like lots of people were very thankful for things in November.

Return to Top
#597947 - 08/15/06 06:26 PM Re: Slick
Anonymous
Unregistered

Err, I wasnt thinking and included the month of december as the first month even though it wouldnt really be one month until january. Good call anon.

-=ThePaul=-

Return to Top
#597948 - 08/15/06 07:05 PM Re: Slick
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
Maybe they wanted to beat the Christmas rush?

Return to Top